Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Never done this before, but might as well.

DarkKijara

Star
So to start off...This probably isn't going to be an upbeat happy entry. So if you don't want to be depressed or have your mood ruined, then I suggest you stop reading now.

As for how I'm feeling right now? Pretty depressed. Started off with some good Rp's, both PM's and threads. But then things started slowing down. Which I get. I do. Life happens. But when posts go dry, and RP's dry up, it's really fucking irritating. Had a good PM Rp going, then my partner *poof* just gone. Been a good month, and nothing. Still nothing. Now my only two Rp's going have been stalled, one by life, and one by I don't know what. I don't want to flood my RP partners inbox, but I've got hella mad anxiety. Been waiting on a reply for about 10 hours now, and still haven't gotten it. What am I doing wrong? Am I too clingy because I've had this happen before? Like I said, I know life happens, but this is getting old. I'm on every day, and I understand if my partners aren't, but when you've been on several times, and don't even give me a pm, telling me what's up, then in my mind I instantly wonder what I've done. Did I flood the inbox? Was I to clingy? I just don't want to lose another good RP, but the replies are getting few and far between it seems like. I guess I'll see what comes of it.

Anyways, this is just a place I figured I'd let my frustrations, feelings and worries out. A place to vent.

If it’s any consolation I have all but stopped role-playing due to this problem. It seems people these days treat interactions like everything else that is disposable in their lives.
Take heart, it’s not you it’s our modern day society and lack of consideration for others.

It's nothing to do with you, everything with people's fickle tastes in roleplay (a medium that is built on cravings is simply not sustainable for most partners, period) and a basic lack of communication. It is inevitable and you will burn through plenty of people before you get something special. Roleplay, as I've experienced it, isn't about the majority being good, but getting that one really good thing out of the majority.

If you haven't given up yet, send a message calling them and telling them what's up, make them decide. Their response, or lack of it, or avoiding/addressing the issue should tell you all you need to know.

Thanks captain and skyfetcher. Fortunately the thread RP, my favorite one so far, has been sorted out, but the pm RP is still a no go which is sad to say the least.

On a happier note, things in my life are getting back to normal, and I'm working on my anxiety and depression. The meds seem to help, so maybe I won't be as clingy and or anxious. Here's to good results.

Back
Top Bottom