Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dorm Queenie (Cheshire Smirk X Cheshire Pup)

A soft sigh escaped from a pair of thin lips, breaking the silence of the dorm room for a brief second....Then, suddenly sound erupted forth. The wailing of a guitar filled the room. It was time for another practice session. The pace was steady, each note climbing higher in the scale and then walking downwards, the trail of notes rising and falling, gathering towards a crescendo.

The dorm room was desolate, save an oaken armoire and a large bed, pushed clumsily into the far corner. Atop that bed sat a handsome but pale young man, crimson guitar in his hands. Clad not but in a pair of black silk boxers, his normally straight raven locks cast around his chest in a messy (But somehow still well-tended) mane. The male was completely lost in his music, and absolutely oblivious to the fact that he'd be meeting his new room-mate sometime today.

Rumors still swirled around the death of the last one...

(((lame start I know, but I'm still stuck in Ulduar. xD)

There was a girl on her way through the dorms. This was a very strange school for its time. While women were still fighting for equal rights this school was revolutionary with its new idea of treating male and female students exactly alike. Part of it was an experiment but it was a very interesting one. Roommates were randomly put together and the bathrooms were for both men and women, the same thing went for the showers. This girl had been one of the unlucky few to see if men and women could share dorm rooms. She sure didnâ??t feel so lucky. The only sound that she heard was a guitar and it got louder and louder as she got closer to her room, it seemed like she would be getting to meet her roommate sooner then she thought.

She knocked on the door and then she opened it, realizing eh wouldnâ??t be able to hear her over the guitar. She had not been expecting what she saw when she opened it. Her roommate was there alright, in his boxers. Sure enough this surprised him so she turned her back to give him some privacy. â??Sorry, I didnâ??t think you would be able to hear my knocking over your guitar.â? She told him then she looked away and gave him some time to get himself dressed before she came into the room.

She didnâ??t look all that bad; she had long, deep brown hair and brown eyes to match. Her D cup breasts were hidden by a shirt that fit her form well, there was a giant three life clover on the front of it and she wore a pair of cargo pants in camouflage. Behind her she had a single piece of luggage. She noticed that there was a single large bed and she wondered if she could get her own bed in here. She looked over at him, hoping he had taken the time she had given him to get dressed. â??So,â? She began, not entirely sure of what to say. She noticed a closet that looked big enough to change in and she smiled, â??I guess Iâ??m your new roommate.â?

"I guess you are."

Vallios looked up, and gave the newcomer a once over with those fierce topaz eyes. He shook his head once, clearing some stray bangs away from his handsome pale face. He set the guitar aside, but made no attempts to move towards the dresser to retrieve proper garments.

"Your bed is supposed to arrive some time today."

Vallios yawned and stretched out idly across the bed, both relaxing and flaunting himself. He had the perfect body of a prize-fighter, though his skin was flawless. It was rather obvious that Vallios made exercise a crucial part of his daily routine, and took immaculate care of himself. Arrogance was definitely a trait Vallios had in spades. He knew he was attractive, and enjoyed nothing more than frustrating girls into desperation.

And this girl would be his next target. What better than to torment one's room-mate with little slips, and lack of clothing? Vallios hated clothing with a passion and wore as little as he could get away with at all times. As such, if he was in his dorm, he was in his boxers. It wouldn't matter who was visiting, or living with him. Once he was behind that door, the pants were off.

((That's a trait I share with my characters rofl. As soon as I get home, all clothes but underwear are off. :p ))

He didnâ??t seem too bothered by her intrusion; in fact, he didnâ??t even seem to bothered that she was standing right there an he was in his under wear. Boxers or briefs it was still underwear what was meant to be worn under some sort of clothing. She sighed slightly as she looked down t her things. â??I hope it gets here soon.â? She told him as she went to the dresser that was meant to be hers and she began to unpack.

She put her clothing away in the dresser and then she put her suitcases off to the side. She looked at him one last time before she sat against the wall. She was beginning to wonder if he even noticed that he wasnâ??t wearing any pants or if he was just arrogant enough not to care and to think that she enjoyed seeing him that way.

"I donâ??t suppose that you are going to put any kind of pants on any time soon will you?â?

Then again he didnâ??t look that bad. He was muscled and handsome, clearly took good care of himself. So she had to think that things could be worse, he could be sitting there naked.

Vallios watched the newcomer in a manner reminiscent of a hungry cat watching a particularly fat mouse. Those fierce topaz eyes were focused not on the girl's physical appearance, but on her actual body language. Her discomfort towards his attire didn't seem to stem from virginal shyness towards the opposite sex, but a demand for common courtesy. It was, after all not proper to be almost fully undressed around a total stranger.

But Vallios didn't give two damns about proper. The world was his ashtray, and he'd do as he saw fit, when he saw fit. And the way he figured it, anybody who lived with him would eventually see him in his underwear, if not completely nude. So why prolong the inevitable, and simultaneously force himself to deal with discomfort. After a few idle moments of thought, Vallios decided to answer the girl's question.

"No, Room-mate, I don't intend to ever put pants on while behind that door."

And then lazily Vallios pointed at the dorm door. A quiet chuckle escaped his lips before he returned his gaze to her. Next, he'd learn her name. And maybe, just maybe grace her mind with his own. He propped himself up on one elbow, and tilted his head slightly as he gave her another leisurely once over. When he spoke, his voice was a smooth and easy purr.

"Now then, do you happen to have a name? Or shall I just refer to you as Roomie, room-mate, person, or some other name that I decide upon for you?"

The way that he watched her bothered her. It was like she was being examined like a piece of meat or like a cat waiting to strike, either way she didnâ??t like it. She didnâ??t like his answer much either. Rooming with a boy bothered her enough without finding out that he would be half dressed the entire time. Well, at least he still had his boxers on. As long as he kept his lower half covered in some way then she would be just fine.

Then he managed to ask her name in one of the most arrogantly worded ways that she had ever heard. It was quite a feet for any person, or perhaps he was just such an arrogant bastard that it came naturally for him. She sighed, she was going to have to put up with this asshole one way or another. She wasnâ??t ready to tell him her name just yet though, she wanted to see how far this guy would go.

â??Well I have a name, as do you I am sure. Perhaps you would like to give your name before asking to receive mine?â?

She asked him as she unpacked her things. She had been raised in a manner that taught respect and manors, it seemed that this boy didnâ??t know the meaning of either of those two words and she wasnâ??t too happy about it.

"The name is Vallios, though master would also suffice."

Arrogance did come quite naturally to Vallios, as did sarcasm. He gave the girl a wicked smirk, one that hinted at a devious mind. He chuckled quietly and closed his eyes, waiting for her response. He could sense the anger rising up in his new room mate, and wondered what sort of reaction he could goad from her. This was a lesson however, Vallios was attempting to teach his new room-mate that she'd need to relax. But the question still remained, why was this girl so up-tight?

Was she just incredibly proud, and equally arrogant? Was this a case of matching polarities? Vallios opened his right eye slowly and tilted his head slightly, trying to glean as much as he could from the signals this girl gave off. He looked for that familiar flame, that burning determination and conviction, and that unerring confidence. Vallios listened closely for vocal cues, trying to determine the strength of his room mate's personality.

He'd already decided that she'd become his companion. What needed to be decided upon next was the course of action; how would he catch her in his webs, and bend her to his will?

Back
Top Bottom