Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demonic Toy (butterfly/Mr. Penguin)

butterfly0408

Singularity
"Happy birthday dear Eden! Happy birthday to you!"

The final verse of her birthday was followed by cheers from her little circle of friends as Eden blew out the 21 candles on her cake. It had been a perfect birthday! Just how she had wanted it. Just a small party in her apartment with her closest of friends. Some movies, pizza and now the cake. And after the cake...

"Presents!" One of her friends yelled as she held up a gift bag and rushing towards her. One or two of the other girls all rush forward with there own bags and boxes. Upon opening her gifts Eden got some nice scented candles, a bathrobe, slippers, bubble bath, new CD with soothing sounds. Finally it was down to only two gifts and her friends were all wearing funny smirks on their faces.

"Okay so, we got you all these things for a reason," her friend Emily started, "But these last two.... they are gonna seem odd so we need to explain first. You have been without a boy in like what Eden, a year? You seem well... tense. And as we all know, ever girl needs a night to herself every now and then..." she paused a little as she handed her the first bag. "A girl needs to take a soothing bath with candles, listen to some music then go back to her room and you know..." Eden pulled a silk night gown from the bag and blushed. The girls giggled and Emily continued, "She needs to make herself feel sexy so she can, well... open the last one."

Reaching for the last bag, she reached inside and blushed as she pulled out down right HUGE vibrator! "Oh my God! Guys!" she was shocked! They really got her a vibrator?! They all laughed as she shoved it back into the bag without really looking at it. "Not funny!!!"

But some time later, as the friends were gone and Eden had finished cleaning the apartment up, she glanced at the gift bag. She was alone now so... why not? She'd never tell them she actually gave in to them and there little gag.

Taking the time to draw the bath and light the candles. After a long soothing bath, she took the time to dry herself and change into the silk nightie and move the lit candles to her bedroom. With the lights dim, she finally took the vibrator from it's bag and inspected it. It was much larger that any she had ever used before, in the shaped to resemble an actual cock and blood red in color. A little switch was a the base of it and she licked her lips as she turned it on, just to test it's strength. Oh yes, it was a powerful little buzzer in her hands! She turned it off again and found herself... excited.

Laying back on the bed, Eden closed her eyes and lifted the edge of her gown until her panty less pussy was exposed. Spreading her legs, she slipped the long vibrator into open womanhood, moaning the whole while and finally... put the switch to on.

As she does that a sudden gust of steam poured out of the vibrator. So much it fogged the whole room. The Vibrator got intensely hot but, instead of hurting it was pleasuring. Clawed hands crawled up toward her shoulders. A weight could be felt on her body now. A strong form pressed against her body. Finally a face could be seen by her face. Ram like horns sprouted off the figures face. Red eyes with black where the white of the eye should be.

His skin was tan and he had long shaggy black hair. a black tail flickered around a bit. He was about to kiss her but, then stopped. Blinking he looks around, "Where the bloody hell am I.....?!" He gets off of her as his massive length pulls out too. The demon looks around the room curiously. "What the.......You.....Give me your name and tell me what you were doing!"

For a moment, Eden was in a place of pleasure like she had never been in before! This gag gift suddenly went from embarssing to the best birthday present she had ever gotten in her life! For a few brief moments, she thought she was in paradise. So lost in the feeling, she did not even notice the sudden presence of the demon over her body. Eyes closed as she moaned, she did not even see his face so close to a kiss before suddenly it was all gone with a few words. Her eyes flew open in shock at the presence of someone else and they filled with even more shock as she realized the person was on top of her! Only catching a glimpse close up before he retracted himself from her and pulled back.

Sitting up quickly, Eden started in wide eyed shock and wonder. As he studied the room, she studied him in silence. Even after he asked her her name and his question, she was still just staring in silence. She did not even realize the provocative picture she was with her black hair all tousled about, silk red nightie bunched up around her waist with one of the straps slipping off her shoulder, and her legs still propped open, her wet womanhood open to his view.

And then, a smile crossed her face and she started.... laughing. Just lightly, but laughing never the less, "Oh! I get it. I get it. I fell asleep in the tub. This is a dream. Ha, I hope I don't drown since I'm totally asleep in the tub. Ha!"

The demon looked at her for a moment. "Well, if this is a dream I guess I'd have to pinch you...or maybe cause you alot of uncomfortable pain." The demon grins walking to her as he straddles her. His hand goes through her hair. "But, what fun would that be? Also, if this is a dream I guess you won't be getting the best fuck in your life then either." He said as his length dripped with precum.

She really did believe it was all a dream, even as he came forward and moved on top or her. It as not until her grasped her hair and a bit of pain shot through her. Her eyes went super wide then, "You're real..." she whispered as her face went totally pale. "How is that possible? Where did you come from?!"

"Well, considering the fact I am here makes it seem highly possible. Now you still have some of my questions to answer. Though of course we can do that after we have fun..... Though if what I think has happened is right then I guess it is all up to you then....Mistress." The demon says to her with a half grin.

"Mistress?" she was still speaking in a whisper, unmoving as she lay under him on the bed, "I don't... how would I?" Eden sighed a little. Perhaps it best she just answer his questions and tell him the story. "My name is Eden. Today is my birthday and my friends got me this vibrator for my gift and-" she looked around to use the vibrator as a visual aid, but it seemed to be gone, "Wait where did it go? It was-" It was only then that she looked down and saw his cock, ready and willing to take the vibrator's place. She gasped at the sight of it. It was the same size and shape as the vibrator. The only difference was the color. "Oh my... Oh..." she found her breath quicken at the sight of him. How would that feel inside her?

The demon looked at her as she seemed entranced by his cock. Smirking he looked at her. "Want to feel it inside of you....Mistress?" The demon said with more of a confirmed voice. "If what you say is true then I am probably bonded to you. Which means I basically do what ever the hell you please. Though you better not get too smug about it." He said to her.

Was the look on her face that clear? Or had he just read her mind? A bright slush covered her face once again. "I... I... I don't get it. WHAT are you exactly? Where is the vibrator? None of this can be real, it's simple impossible!" It looked like she was going to need a slight bit of persuading but from the look of how her pussy was dripping in juice, she would not need to much.

"Well, if you didn't get it already....I am that vibrator. I was stuck in it waiting to be bonded to someone. It looks like you're the luck contestant too." He then pressed his length on her stomach to let her feel how big and warm it was. "Just think of it as a lucky day gone wild. Why would you need a silly vibrator now when you got the real thing in front of you whenever you want it?"

"You the... vibrator? That doesn't make any sense! None at all!" Eden was trying to cover her arousal from the way he rubbed his big hard cock against her by acting totally shocked and offended. But deep inside she was drooling for want of him! "It's not like I can keep you. You're a bit bigger and harder to hide than a vibrator after all!"

"Well, technically if you wanted you could revert me back into that vibrator if you wished." The demon said as his length still rubbed on her stomach. "Though let me show you how great of a gift I truly am..." With that he gets up and slides his length into her pussy like it was before. The demon grinned as he pushed deep in her. "Well?"

"AHH!!!" Eden gasped out in total shock as he entered into her once more. Oh lord how good that felt! Even better that when he was a vibrator. His weight pressing down on her, his hands on her skin... she could not deny that she wanted it. "Yes," she whimpered out softly as she reached her hands slowly to his shoulder and held onto them. She had given into him just like that.

((I'm thinking that at night he is her slave, but in daylight she is his? Or the other way around?))

The demon looked at her with a grin, "Mine don't you sound like a strict and powerful Mistress." The demon teases as he begins to thrust faster into her. He places clawed hand on her breast while his lips kissed hers. His snake like tongue invaded her mouth as he played with her tongue.

Eden could feel something strange inside her. Not just the pleasure. Oh sure there was pleasure. Lots and lots of it in fact. Perhaps it was because she had not had sex in over a year. Even longer that that since she had GOOD sex. But this felt like something more. It felt like every ounce of her energy was rushing to on point. The point where her sunk himself into her hot sex. Moaning into his kiss, suddenly, her energy was seeping into his lips as well. Or at least that's how it felt. Gasping, she pulled her lips back, "What kind of demon are you? Uuuhhh..."

"Oh, a kind that feeds on sexual energy. Though don't worry about it. After a nice nap you'll be fine. Though it may lead to you being....tad more horny persay the more we do this. Though that isn't a bad thing." He grins as he continues to thrust his massive length into her. His hands still fondling her body as his tongue licks her neck.

"Haaa...aaahhhh... oh god..." she moaned as her hips started to more against him. It was taking her a few moments to get back into the swing of it. So long, but to get sex like this she would wait other year to get it. It was amazing. True it worried her a bit that he was feeding on a part of her, but oh was a great way to be feed upon! "Mmmmm, I am truly your mistress? Mmm, if so, then I command you.... harder..."

The demon grinned at her, "If you will it my Mistress." With it his thrusts when faster and harder into her. His fangs danced around the nip of her neck as his tongue sensually licked her. His length now covered entirely by her juices started to go in and out easier. "You seem to be enjoying this greatly." The demon says into her ear hotly.

Back
Top Bottom