Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New guy here needing some help.

sentinelofdreams

Planetoid
Hi all

This is my first time on this forum and Im not so sure where to get started. I tried looking for NSFW RP partners all around but no luck. I hope here Ill be able to have some. Might it be ok to have a little rundown on things?

Hello sentinelofdreams!
You're going to need to be a little bit more specific about what you're needing help with!

If you're looking to get started on searching for a roleplay I would suggest heading over to the Roleplay Requests by Males, Roleplay Requests by Females, or Roleplay Requests by non-Binaries depending on what gender character you want to play (put your search thread in the request section of the character gender you want to write as!) and what gender you want to play against (that's which request section you'll look in)~

Welcome to BMR Sintenal Of Dreams!

giphy.gif

We are absolutely happy to help you out and get you settled in here, feel free to ask me any questions and Ill do my best to help. Here's the 'ol welcome speech in the meantime though to hopefully get you going! You're going to find all of your RP partners over in the Roleplay Requests Forums There are different sub categories so pay attention to the little info headers to know which are which. If you are still confused Id be happy to break it down further for you. When you see someone's post that interests you, you should send them a private message/PM expressing your interest. You'll be able to do that once your account is verified, and details of how to do that are below! (y)

Since your account is new you'll notice that your name is in gray and you don't have permission to do certain things such as send PMs to other members yet. In order to get full access, you have to wait 24 hours from your day of registration AND make 3 posts (not threads) on the website.

The best thing to do to get full access as soon as possible and be able to PM people you'd like to RP with is to get your 3 posts in now. Then you'll be all set this same time tomorrow. A good and easy place to start is saying hello to other new members in the Introductions Area! You can can also let one of your 3 posts be in one of the Roleplay Requests Forums by creating a thread and advertising your own interests in the correct category. Read over the different fourm headers to understand which one you should post your interests under. Other members who already have their accounts verified can message you today in the meantime if they like your Request Thread. When someone sends you a message/PM, the little envelope icon in the top right will light up with a red number.

You can also get in your post count by replying to any thread in General Discussion, Questions and Suggestions if you have any questions, Arts & Entertainment Forum, or making a Journal to ramble about whatever is on your mind. Forum Games DON'T count towards your post count. I made that mistake when I first joined. :ROFLMAO:

TIP: If you've done your 3 posts and waited 24 hours and you still find that you don't have full access to the site, try logging out and then logging back in before you panic. Sometimes that fixes the issue.

Its also important that you look over the Site Rules as well as the Thread Bumping Policy to keep you in good standing and not breaking any rules. If you have any questions feel free to ask any of us on the Welcoming Committee, or post over in Questions and Suggestions. If you have a bigger issue you can also contact a member of the Staff.

Happy to have you aboard!

Back
Top Bottom