Fx Male LF Realistic Characters/Plot [Dark] [Closed]

abao

Derpina
Hello all. I am looking for a sadistic or dominant male.

I want to do a mid or long term story driven RP where I play a female that came into direct opposition of some kind against your male, and it evolves into a game of cat and mouse, where the lines between the hunter and the hunted blurs.

At its core, my kink is M on F rape. Abduction, blackmail, threats, anything goes.
It includes everything that the word rape implies. The assailant will take pleasure in it, and will try to avoid being punished for the crime. The victim will be unwilling and will seek to avoid it. None of that addicted to cock halfway through the rape BS, (most) people don't work that way.

Required
  • Your character must be realistically human. Have aspirations, a life outside of the smut, and the ability to employ common sense.
  • Expect my character to be realistically human too.
  • Apply common sense when writing the consequences of actions. E.g. grabbing someone off the streets is going to earn you the attention of law enforcement.
  • I'd like to keep anything IRL separate from RP.
[MC] stands for my character, [YC] stands for your character.
The general idea is that [YC] did something that went against [MC]'s belief strongly, and when the society failed to punish [YC] to the degree [MC] deemed just, [MC] gets involved to try to bring [YC] to justice. [YC] will retaliate.
Or switch the roles around. I want to do a conflict where the two sides are each committed reasons such as a belief, self preservation, occupational duty, or some core value of the characters.

Please include the word "Orangemaru" in the title so I know you actually read this through.

Prompts (WIP)

I have some ideas of how we might RP with this, but these are more examples than the specific settings I want to do. Feel free to suggest anything that follows what I outlined above.

In this story you play as a serial killer, a psychopath that is competent enough to stay one step ahead of the law.
[MC] is a highschool teacher that loves her students. One day one of her students disappeared, only to surface as a body weeks later, with obvious signs of abuse. When another of her student vanished with the killer still at large with the police having nothing to show for their work, she sets out hunt the killer. Somehow she caught on to the trail of [YC] and [YC] learned of [MC] hunting him.
Imagine Deathnote, but with a personal stake.

In this story you play as an employee, extremely loyal for personal reasons.
[YC] works under Millennium, a small tight knit group in charge of bringing awareness of the corruption behind large corporations to the general public through their very own magazine. One day a new intern appeared, quickly and smoothly integrating into the group. Later, right before they were about to publish a large scope, a rival company published the exact same case, stealing all their research seemingly out of the blue. [YC]'s solo investigation led to [MC] being a mole, but no one believes [YC], even setting them against [YC]. Betrayed by friends but still loyal, [YC] decided to take it into his own hands.
Imagine The Girl That Played With Fire, but more focused on the drama regarding the mole than some outside case.

RP via discord or BMR.

Please DM if interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom