Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Princess is looking for guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess_Pheonix

Planetoid
I'm just looking for a roleplay, or a few. Doesn't really matter to me how many. I would really like to play the female role because I have a strong feeling that all of my guys are just basically chicks with dicks, but if its an absolute must that I play a guy, I want to double.

What I will do [I'm basically 100% sure that I'm forgetting some]:
Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Uncle x Niece
Cousins
Babysitter x Girl
Vampire x Human [read note]
Demon x Human
Knight x Princess
Prince x Maid
Thief x Princess
Prince x Princess
Master x Slave [read note]
Teacher x Student
Doctor x Patient
Friend x Friend's Brother
Friend x Friend's Sister
Brother x Sister's Friend
Sister x Brother's Friend
Best friend x Friend's Boyfriend
Best friend x Friend's Girlfriend
Roomies

[note]: I will not roleplay with you about vampires if you are basing your vampires off of Twilight. I won't do it.
I refuse to play the master. I realize this probably puts a damper on that one, but I am not an extremely agressive/dominant person. I can stand up for myself, but I can't dominate.

What I will not do:
Torture
Vomit
Scat
Mutilation
Giantess
Yuri
Yaoi
Diapers
Or anything else like it. Want to know about something you want to do? Ask

I expect someone that can pretty much spell. It doesnt have to be perfect, I make mistakes too. But I want to at least be able to figure out what you're trying to say.

And if there could be more than a one liner that would be great too.

I'm not really expecting much.

Oh .. and for my partner to not think that just because we're roleplaying that automatically means I want to sleep with you for real. I have a boyfriend.

alright I believe I can meet those standards ^_^ so this is the one I'm interested in.

Brother x Sister's Friend (not sure if your playing left or right side it wasn't specified so if I grabbed a yuri pairing my mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom