Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Bunny wants to play! - Craving Archeologist Plot!

Bunny Cake

sweet treat
Hi! I’m looking to fill these plots I have with a partner. If you read this thread and think we’d be a perfect match but have something else in mind, please still PM me, the worst I’ll do is say no ;)

The Archeologist Plot - ****
Dr. Winifred Roth is a well known archeologist who works for the British Museum, when she's not out in the field. Specializing in South East Asian artifacts, she spends most of her time travelling and exploring. Basically, I'm looking for a Tomb Raider meets Indiana Jones type plot - you could play a local, a fellow archeologist, the muscle on the operation, an enemy... There's plenty of possibilities and I have nothing set in stone. Extreme historical (and otherwise) accuracy isn't required.

The Historical Plot - **
1750’s France, pre-revolution and in the last stages of Louis the Beloved’s rule. Court is the place to be, with an abundance of luxury and debauchery. Charlotte Rose Marie d’Etollies (slight nsfw warning) is one of Pompadour’s favourite ladies in waiting, and one of her chief officers of fun. Married off to a great military man who’d rather be off playing with his soldiers than attending parties at court, Rose enjoys a great deal of freedom. She’s known for helping to throw the most lavish parties, and everyone whispers about the many affairs she carries on.

Basically, I’m looking to play a fabulous French lady against a fellow (or more than one!) as we explore the court at that time. Extreme historical accuracy is NOT required, but someone willing to have fun is (and if you’ve seen Marie Antoinette directed by Sofia Coppola that’s a plus). Personally, I lean towards playing a submissive, and would love to include BDSM kinks as seen below under the ‘finer points’ section, as long as the tone of the story is kept lighthearted and fun.

Misc Pairings (YC on the left)
stepfather x stepdaughter - **
doctor x patient - *****
cult leader x reporter - ****
teacher/instructor/coach x student/apprentice - ***
criminal x victim - *****

The Finer Points
This is my f-list, click at your own risk if you’re in a place where browsing an f-list might be frowned upon.

The hard no’s: spitting, any bathroom play, gore, snuff, beastiality, bimbofication.

The big yeses: spanking/impact play, sex toys (everything from vibrators to butt plugs to whips, chains, and collars), oral, begging, dirty talk, non-con/dub-con, contrasts in character, face claims, YC older, YC dominant, training, internal cumshots/creampies

I am looking to play solely through pm on blue moon in third person. I will respond as often as I am capable of, and wait patiently for replies. I am extremely patient when waiting for replies and am very understanding about life coming first. This is a hobby!!! Let’s have fun!!!!!! I am currently dealing with some mental health concerns, so I will do my best to keep you updated if I need some time away. Also please note: I’m looking to write smutty good fun, not cyber. I’m not opposed to OOC chatter but please know where to draw the line.

Okay, Ready To PM Me?
Cool, please tell me in your initial PM a thought about the kind of character you’d like to play, and give me a link to your f-list or detail for me your hard no’s and big yeses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom