Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Graphic Artists - Looking for a sig set, please?

PhoenixRising82

“Ours is the Magic. Ours is the Power.”
I would make one for myself but alas, my very sickly and failing laptop has decided to eat a few things and I can no longer access my ability to create things for myself. A sad, sad situation, considering I have a few signature sets that I would love to use but I can’t access them to change a few things around anymore. Namely, the name upon them. I am a sad panda for it!

At any rate, I would be forever grateful if someone could help a gal out and create a stunning, lovely and hopefully fun piece of art for me to wear this Halloween season! And let’s be honest.....with what I’m going to request, I’m likely to wear it longer than just Halloween because.....Hocus Pocus!

Keeping in line with the red hair thing I’ve got going......This would be my lovely little icon. Just spruce it up to match the signature bar and I’m all set, nothing special required.

Here are a few images that can be thrown together for the signature bar, hopefully! If some of them can be used, awesome! If all of them can be used, even better! If none of them can be used and you find something better, I’m all for it! I’m just lookin for something Hocus Pocus focused! -snickers- Pretty much giving free reign to the designer that decides to take this on.

And as an added bonus, if you could put one of these cheeky incantations upon it, I would be forever grateful.....whichever one fits. Or if the gracious designer has a hankering to make more than one set for me (not a requirement but would be even more appreciated if the notion strikes!), they could all be used, one per set.

Come little children, I’ll take thee away. Into a land of Enchantment. Come little children, the times come to play. Here, in my garden of Magick.

Or

Twist the bones and bend the back.

Itchita Kupita Melaka Mystika

Trim him of his baby fat.

Itchita Kupita Melaka Mystika

Give him fur black as black.

Just.....Like.....This!

Hey there! would you like to have it completely redrawn to a different style? or you are looking for more like an edit/graphic design type of thing?

Sadly i'm not good at these, i only draw. However if you are interest you could message me anytime for examples~ ♥

I would be interested to see. I tried to click on your link in your profile but it gave me an oops message and wouldn’t allow me to see anything. I’m more of an edit/graphic design person usually but if something drawn strikes my fancy, I may go with it.

I would be interested to see. I tried to click on your link in your profile but it gave me an oops message and wouldn’t allow me to see anything. I’m more of an edit/graphic design person usually but if something drawn strikes my fancy, I may go with it.

Ahh, yes sadly i don't post my art here anymore as i had some useless drama bugging me
however i don't mind sending in private! Or sharing my Deviant Art xx

Ahh, yes sadly i don't post my art here anymore as i had some useless drama bugging me
however i don't mind sending in private! Or sharing my Deviant Art xx

Sending private is fine, my inbox is open. Thank you. I may not go that route but I do always like to see art regardless. 😊

Hello! c;

Hope you get well soon! I've made this while I was bored at work~ hope you like them! :3

phoenixavi1.gif phoenixavi2.jpg phoenixavi3.gif

phoenixsig1.gif phoenixsig2.jpg phoenixsig3.jpg phoenixsig5.jpg phoenixsig6.gif

Attachments

• phoenixsig5.jpg
    phoenixsig5.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 0

1ixb.gif

I LOVE them! Couldn’t decide which sigbar I liked best, so I chose my two most favorites and used them both! LOL

Thank you, so much!

Back
Top Bottom