Fx Any Naive elven girl looking for (miss-)adventure! (closed)

Petrus02

Planetoid
Hello and welcome to my humble little thread. As the title says, I am looking for one or more Partners willing to play out an adventure in a fantasy world. I'd prefer to send Pms rather than open forum, but i can adapt. A No-go for me is going offsite, no Discord or Skype or such. I'm totally fine with crossgender writing and writers and i am equally fine with any gender or genderidentification of my writingpartner. I love the Pathfinder universe of Golarion, but i'm totally content and happy with anything you could come up with, be it another established universe or your own creation.

Posting Rate: I AIM for doing one post every other day, but as my day to day life is actually pretty um... chaotic would be a good way to describe it i guess, its probably just fair to tell you that its more than likely going to be a post every three or maybe four days .

Posting Quantity: I'm not that demanding, I just don't like oneliners. if you are writing with me, please strife for at least 3-5 full sentences, less than that is just boring. I myself usually write around 2-3 paragraphs with each containing around 4-5 sentences. i can do morebut not that much more

Posting Quality: English is NOT my first language. I am NOT a native english speaker. as such, mistakes are bound to happen. I try to minimalize them, but if you are looking for impeccable writing, please go somewhere else.

Plott : Smut ratio: around 50:50 ish. I can go up or down a bit, but not too much.

Ons: exhibitionism( accidental and voluntary), forced nudity, humiliation, rape, blackmail, forced prostitution, sex with monsters( especially tentacles),insects, risk of pregnancy,pregnancy (but no extensive birthing please!) egglaying,

Offs: gore vore and anything toilette related, bad ends(game overs)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom