Fx Male Elven exile LF Man, Monster or Beast Dom

Heavenly Huntress

Wolf Charmer
Banished
Hello there long time no see BMR. It’s been ages since I’ve been active and to be honest I’m testing the waters again to see if anyone would be up for a fantasy rp involving me playing as an Elf who needs to be taken advantage of. I’m looking for rather smutty stories but I wouldn’t mind discovering a more story focused partner who can keep it rather Spicy and interesting.

A few key details I like:
I enjoy my character to be taken advantage of from selling her out to get captured, blackmail her into submission or just to be raped, it’s enjoyable for me.
I really do enjoy beasts and monsters. This will reflect in my character apparent change to submit rather quickly.
I don’t mind getting turned into a plaything but I like to give an attitude or be rather talkative even if it causes me pain.

What I dislike:
Ugly men, even an orc can look sexy.
Bad endings, I can be bred by a beast and find my place in its pack submitting rather than being devoured.
Scat, I don’t want anything to do with that nastiness.

Beyond that I’m very open kink wise and would love to discuss something.

Short term thread if we want something quick and easy. Fx Male - Short term smut cravings. A different variety than my main thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom