Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female LordLicentious' Lascivious Lounge

LordLicentious

Digital Bohemian
Greetings, gentle reader. I have a number of ideas for roleplaying scenarios, and shall not waste your time with excessive preamble. Here is my F-List, for your perusal. Note that any unlisted kinks can be assumed to be "no". Further, any RPs will be conducted here, typically via a normal RP thread. If you'd like it to be semiprivate or even done via PMs, that works, as well. I can roleplay over Discord if needed, but only if there's a good reason we can't use BlueMoon (such as a desire to roleplay in real time). My time zone is UTC -7, for reference.

My Writing Style

I strongly prefer roleplaying in a second-person perspective, present tense (i.e., similar to a choose-your-own-adventure novel), assuming my partner has a "main" character to serve as a POV. Well, to be more accurate, I enjoy reading second-person from my partner, to experience the story through my character's eyes. Third-person is okay, it's just not as immersive for me. I'm comfortable writing in second or third, as my partner prefers (not first, though). As for length, I write however much is necessary to communicate the information I wish to convey. This could be a lot, if there's set dressing to be done, or it could be a little, if I'm focusing on describing a very specific action in fine detail. I generally aim for posts with high density, that is to say, as much information and detail as I can manage, presented with as little padding as possible, and I try not to do too much at once, to give my partner a chance to respond.

When it comes to theme and tone, I generally focus on BDSM and romance stories, typically both at once. I'm dominant, but I generally prefer stories of love and intimacy between sub and dom, rather than abuse or degradation. That sort of negative attention can be included, of course, but will rarely, if ever, be the primary focus of any RPs I participate in. I also have a very strong impregnation kink, or to be more precise, a kink for women begging to be impregnated. Actual impregnation and pregnancy are optional (and can generally be a hassle in an RP), but I very much prefer partners that are comfortable at least begging for it. A greater-than-average amount of dirty talk during sex scenes is appreciated in a general sense, as well, though obviously it depends on the character and story. When it comes to a light or dark tone, I'm quite flexible. I have no problems writing scenes dealing with trauma and emotional pain, but I can also enjoy lighter, more slice-of-life content. For amount of smut, I tend to lean towards RPs with high sexual content, but it needs to be set up naturally, rather than shoehorned in, so there can be stretches of non-sexual content, but there can also be situations where multiple sex scenes in quick succession make sense in the story.

Characters I play tend to be intellectual and/or charismatic, rather than relying on the crutches of brute strength or money (they may be strong, or rich, but those will always be secondary characteristics to their force of will, intellect, and personality). In fact, I happen to love pairings where the submissive is physically stronger or wields more societal power than the dominant, but yields to his greater willpower. Another important thing to note is that I do not entertain notions of "a woman's place" or "traditional roles". Submission and dominance are personal qualities, independent of race, gender, religion, etc. Related to this, I do not care for the myth of "alpha males" or other forms of junk sociology.

For genre, I don't often do RPs in a realistic, modern setting. I prefer playing with superpowers, magic, futuristic technology, or other unusual elements, or a "heightened" version of the real world, more akin to a soap opera. I also tend to prefer worldbuilding as we go, to fit the needs of the story, rather than defining everything in advance (though certain essential elements will obviously be determined up-front). I also tend to prefer long-term, ongoing stories that start from a somewhat well-defined jumping-off point, and evolve organically from there.

When it comes to "faceclaims", if you'd like to use them, I strongly prefer drawn over photos, because it kind of feels weird using pictures of real people for the purpose of erotic roleplaying. No AI art, please.

If you have any questions or comments about the below story prompts, even if you're not exactly interested, don't hesitate to message me. The same goes for if you have your own idea, not listed here, I'm always happy to hear ideas from prospective partners. Fine details in the prompts are for example purposes, and may be changed to fit your preferences. Stories that are currently in use or that I would especially love to have selected will be marked accordingly.

Sexy D&D (One-on-one only)

Rather than just plain RPing, we can also have kinky fun through the medium of Dungeons & Dragons 5e. I'll provide two prompts below, based on whether you're interested in DMing, or would rather I be the DM. The dom-sub dynamic would be the same either way (I perform the dominant role, you the submissive role), the difference being whether the game is about a conquering hero kicking names and taking ass, or a hapless adventurer finding herself subject to the whims of a world all too ready to take advantage of her. Due to how dice rolls can slow things down, I expect either a higher-than-normal posting frequency if you pick this prompt, or to roleplay over Discord.

I'm not gonna tell you how to run the game, half the fun is seeing what you come up with, but I do have a few things I'm looking for, specifically. First, given that it's a solo game, I'd appreciate maybe some moderately inflated ability scores, max hit points per level rather than average, an extra feat at first level, and a couple extra skill proficiencies, for that epic hero feel (see the other prompt for an example of how I like to do it). Second, I'm not looking to be omnicompetent, so I'd like a few GMPCs to gradually make their way into my party over the early "arcs" of the game, both to cover skills/abilities I don't have and so there are a few consistent characters that my character can build relationships with (for reference, I'll be making a Wizard, to fully explore the sexy potential of various spells). And lastly, while I don't expect or want you to necessarily go easy on me, per se, I am a dominant, and so I'm expecting the DM, and by extension the setting, to be submissive, ready and eager to meet my needs. Beyond that, go nuts. You can use one of the official settings, or make up your own, feel free to drop me into whatever sort of intro scenario you want, etc. I'm the type of player who will always politely follow plot hooks when provided, but I'm also happy to explore a more sandbox-y world, if you enjoy improvising. For D&D races I'm into, sexually, I'm fond of all of the mostly human-shaped races, with the exceptions of dwarves, gnomes, and goblinoids (well, depending on the art style, some goblins are decidedly fuckable). Warforged of a very... particular sort of construction are also an option, as are any sufficiently humanlike monsters. I'm not a fan of the furry/scaly races, unless they're portrayed as significantly more human-like than canon. Also just because I'm dominant, don't be afraid to toss a half-orc or goliath at me; I'm down with buff girls.

NOTE: Also, don't feel obligated to stick to fantasy. If you want to reskin things and convert it to some other genre/setting, I'm pretty flexible.

Character creation specifications will be provided at the bottom of this prompt. You'll be given a bit of a boost, since you're the only actual player character, and also so that you can always have decent Charisma, since regardless of what class you pick, you should be the one doing most of the social rolls; it'd get pretty dull to just be talking to myself. Based on your chosen class, I'll whip up some GMPCs who'll join you, to cover other party roles and also so that you always have some familiar faces around. I won't be making things deliberately too hard, but I also won't be pulling any punches, since losing a fight can be just as sexy for you as winning. The setting will be Eberron, so expect a bit of magic/technology blend. Let me know which races and/or monsters you find attractive (or which you don't, if that list is shorter), as well as which ones you'd find sexy if they just looked a little bit different, so I can plan potential encounters.

Chargen rules:
  • Apply the following array before racial bonuses: 18, 18, 16, 14, 12, 10
  • Select one feat at first level (this is on top of the free feat for variant human, if you pick it)
  • Gain proficiency in your choice of Perception, Investigation, or Insight
  • Gain proficiency in your choice of Arcana, History, Nature, or Religion
  • Gain proficiency in your choice of Deception, Intimidation, or Persuasion
  • Select one additional tool proficiency and one additional language
  • All optional class features from Tasha's Cauldron of Everything are available
  • If you wish to have an Aberrant Dragonmark, you may choose to have a special one designed by me, with both narrative and sexual implications.
  • Gain maximum hit points when you level up, rather than rolling or taking the average

D&D 5e is simple and very popular, as well as easier to GM than most systems, so it's what I generally default to for erotic roleplaying where the dice get to watch. However, it is not remotely the only system I'm familiar with, and if you happen to have a different favorite system, feel free to inquire about them (typically if you're offering to GM). Some examples of games I'd be down to play are as follows:

• World of Darkness: I particularly like Changeling and Mage (White Wolf vampires technically can't have or don't enjoy sex, Werewolf leans into territory I'm not really into, Hunter feels a little plain, and the other game lines just don't feel well-suited to sexytimes, except maybe Deviant but I'm only passingly familiar with Deviant)
  • Scion 2e: I'd need to brush up a little, but it's White Wolf, it's always the same basic mechanics, so I'm definitely in.
  • Shadowrun/Cyberpunk: Shadowrun has some magic and elves for a bit of variety, but Cyberpunk has a more explicit focus on characters' daily lives and I tend to prefer the more pure cyberpunk vibes of... Cyberpunk. The title can make it confusing, I'll admit.
  • Tokyo NOVA: What's better than cyberpunk? Nineties anime cyberpunk. Given it has no official western release, odds are pretty low, but if you're familiar with it, I'm very down for something that's as melodramatic and tragic as it is sexy.
  • Shadow of the Demon Lord: We'd definitely need to discuss what elements are definitely not going to feature, but if you want things to skew a bit darker, I'm up for it.
  • Green Ronin's ASoIaF RPG: I'm not the biggest fan of the franchise, I kinda liked it better when it was Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn by Tad Williams, but I love the mechanics Green Ronin put together for the RPG. I'll say up-front I'm not really into any of the canon characters except maybe Brienne of Tarth.
  • Fantasycraft: Hell yes, I am always down to play my favorite OGL offshoot.
  • Toon: I know this one sounds like kind of a weird pick for this list, but I'm thinking less Tex Avery and more Ralph Bakshi, sort of a Cool World-inspired game. I could see it working, and also, this is kind of meant to show that there are no bad ideas, so feel free to run whatever system you want by me and we can probably work it out.
  • Pathfinder: I'm definitely not GMing this; I'm not quite familiar enough with 2e to feel confident running it, and 1e is an unbalanced, poorly-edited mess of a system where encounters are mathematically impossible to balance, so while it's fun to make weird builds in PF1, I don't really enjoy the GMing experience. But, if you do, I can certainly play.

Original RPs (BDSM-focused, male dominant)

The year is 2155, and genetically-enhanced superheroes, created by the Disney-Monsanto Conglomerate, keep the streets safe from crime. And not merely petty crimes, but high felonies such as handing out free medicine and distributing banned books (i.e. all books that are not employee training manuals or TV Guide). However, one dastardly villain constantly evades capture. The Redistributor seeks to upend society by robbing the Global Board of Executives of their rightly-earned trillions and giving it all to the irresponsible and shiftless Class D population, among other nefarious goals. You are the beautiful female sidekick to Justice Man, who, as befits a sidekick, often finds herself captured by The Redistributor. After spending so long forced into the traditional skimpy captive outfit, you've begun to realize how much you enjoy it, and the feeling of submission, though such urges are illegal. Not to mention, The Redistributor doesn't seem all that bad, the more he monologues as he straps you into his latest deathtrap (though they never seem all that lethal). If anything, it's starting to sound like maybe the Global Board of Executives are the real bad guys here. So, perhaps it's about time you followed your heart, and traded in the mantle of "sidekick" to become Public Enemy #1's top henchwoman and personal love slave....

In the land of Fethalyn, there exist a race of fey beings known as Heartreaders, exceedingly rare, and prized for one very unusual trait. When they come into existence, deep in the Fairywood, they are found encased in a delicate chrysalis. Once removed, they "imprint" upon the first sentient being they see (not including other fey). This causes them to change dramatically, body and mind, to perfectly suit every desire of the person that discovered them, even desires they may not be fully aware of. A newly-behatted Licensed Spellweaver of the Dukedom of Tarm finds himself searching the Fairywood for ingredients needed for his research, when he stumbles upon a fresh Heartreader chrysalis. Not one to squander good fortune, he wastes no time getting it open. And thus do you become bound to him. The question is, who shall you become?

You are an ancient and mighty being (the sort of "default" idea is a dragon, but any fantasy monster with a long lifespan and vast power works), having inhabited your cavernous home since time immemorial. No feeble human ever found your lair and lived, as you protected your hoard. That is, until one day, when a dark figure intruded upon your solitude, brandishing an artifact that grants him at least momentary protection from your might. He called himself the "Dark Lord", and informed you that he had developed a spell that, should he win a battle of wills, would bind you as his familiar and servant, his first servant, in fact, as he begins enacting his plans to conquer the world of men and cast down the bloated, decadent aristocrats that exploit the commoners they rule over. How very amusing, but how could he possibly overcome your will? Just because he has ironclad convictions and supreme confidence, and you haven't had a social interaction in eons, doesn't mean his force of personality could force you to submit, right? Right?

You were just one of countless slaves kept by the vicious Kyrgak warlord, Thornidar Snirr, treated as brutally and cruelly as the rest. However, when the Galactic Enforcers arrived, you found your relief swiftly replaced by a most confusing feeling of emptiness. You were happy to see your fellow slaves freed and the vicious warlord led away in laser manacles, sure, but servitude was all you'd ever known. If anything, your only problem with your old life was how bad your boss was. Perhaps that dashing Galactic Enforcer detective in the chromium trenchcoat who read Snirr his space rights might be in need of some help around his ship. He might take some convincing, but you've always had a certain sort of pride in your capabilities as a servant, and if necessary, you certainly wouldn't mind offering up your body to a man like him....

Everyone knows that succubi drain the life force from men when they make them cum. However, what nobody tells you is that if the man makes the succubus orgasm first, she becomes forever bound as his personal slave. You, one of the most famed succubi of the Dark Realms, find yourself in just this unenviable position when you choose the wrong human to prey upon. Sure, he seemed pretty above-average, but certainly not enough to make a demon like you feel like that. Of course, just because you're now this man's demonic slave, doesn't mean your appetites have gotten any less intense. But this human seems quite content to make you beg for every depraved act. You'd never felt embarrassed talking dirty before, but there's something about being forced to do it that makes your cheeks burn with embarrassment. And arousal....

A lonely alchemist toils ceaselessly in his London laboratory, formulas and potions scattered everywhere. His greatest creation is almost ready. Building the automaton was the easy part. A skeleton of brass cogs and struts, skin of supple leather, a brain made from a sophisticated difference engine, and organs simulated with crystals, wires, pumps, and pulleys. If his theories are correct, the reagents he's collected should catalyze with the application of electricity, triggering the reaction. The automaton's components will be replaced with the flesh and blood they're meant to simulate, becoming a real woman, and an ideal companion for a certain lonely alchemist. However, his calculations are off. When the lightning strikes, the reaction goes off as planned. However, the transformation is incomplete. Your skin is the color of brass, and feels just a bit tougher than true skin. Your skeleton still works through cogs and struts, but it's all become more flexible. Your mind is the equal of any natural human, but emotion is a difficult thing for you. In every respect, your body seems to have made only a partial transition from artificial to biological. However, your heart beats, the same as the man who created you. You see the look of disappointment turn to elation as he realizes that, strange as you are, you live. You feel something inside you, could it be love? For reference, this is a steampunk setting with fantasy/magical elements.

Ever since you moved into the cave near that small farming village, the locals keep sending you tributes. You certainly don't mind free meat and booze, but it's not like you're trying to scare them or anything. But everywhere you go, people seem to cower in fear of your imposing frame and powerful muscles. At first, it was kinda funny, but eventually, it started getting pretty lonely. Oni are a pretty rare sight these days, most of them hunted down by groups of samurai. That's what led you to this remote region, far from anywhere the ruling class would care about. One day, however, someone approaches your cave. He's tall, for a human, and well-spoken. Seemingly unafraid of you, he explains he's been sent up from the village as a virgin sacrifice. You've never been sent an entire person as tribute before, and you're left unsure of what to do. Doubly so, because, there's just something in his gaze that turns your muscular legs to jelly...

"That which is dead can eternal lie, and with strange aeons, even death may die." It turns out not all of the Outer Gods, Great Old Ones, and so on are all that bad. One such ancient being has just awoken, to see the tiny, ephemeral creatures scurrying about Earth's surface. He descends to the planet in a form similar to theirs, though nearly twice their size, with iridescent skin and a fibrous crystal lattice atop his head. He lands in the town of Arkham, Massachusetts, where he senses a great deal of activity related to those other eldritch entities he's familiar with. However, he's barely there for ten minutes before he's accosted by one of the soft, bipedal creatures, wearing a dark cloth over its body. It's ranting and raving about how portents and signs led it to him, and how it has wished to meet him and serve him. As the top of the cloth falls back, the elder being sees the creature's face. Enormous glass lenses sit in front of its eyes, and dots are scattered upon its face enough to rival the stars in the sky. The red hair (fur?) on its head is worked into a pair of braids in the back. It presses the soft lumps of flesh on the front of its body against his torso, and begs for the honor of worshiping and pleasuring him. After seeing such a dedicated show of devotion, how can he refuse? Of course, first, he needs to figure out exactly what this creature is and how he might receive pleasure from it. This creature, this most dedicated cultist, is, naturally, you. (WARNING: This prompt is designed for genuine cosmic horror tone as a personal challenge to myself, so would contain a number of kinks that are considerably more intense than are usually involved in my stories, such as body/mind transformation, insanity, and violence, with the female character expected to be a cheerleader of sorts for the Lovecraftian fates that might befall luckless innocents or foolish investigators, when she's not being fucked, herself, as well as fully prepared to straight murder people if necessary)

You're the toughest delinquent in Ota, able to crush even the most fearsome bancho with your unstoppable fists. The few of your gang who've seen under the surgical mask you wear have praised your beauty, but only for a moment, before you kicked their teeth in. However, you have a secret. Your parents sacrificed a lot to send you to the private school you go to, and you made a vow to ensure that it wouldn't go to waste. However, you're already eighteen and in your final year of high school, and your grades are so bad you feel sick to your stomach thinking about them. You tried to get help from a classmate, but they always ran off in fear once they realized who you were, and the teachers seem to take a perverse enjoyment from seeing you brought low. However, one ray of hope remains. The president of the literature club has the highest grades in school, and when you finally manage to track him down, he agrees to give you private lessons. You really struck gold, a nerd like him ought to be easy to push around, he might even figure out a way to help you cheat your way through. However, such fantasies don't last long. The moment you suggested he do the work for you, he had the nerve to tell you off! You nearly wrung his neck, but he reminded you that he was your only hope of graduating. Then he told you to sit down and start studying. You hate this pompous jerk, where's he get off ordering you around? And worse, why the hell did your heart skip a beat when he did it?

You've never been very popular growing up. For whatever reason, your classmates would always insult and bully you. You thought things would be different when your family moved to a new town in your senior year of high school. However, old patterns reemerged almost immediately. Desperate to get away from the torment, you flee to the furthest end of the school library. And there, among a pile of books, you encounter someone with the same sadness in his eyes. He recoils at your approach, but doesn't leave, and so you just start reading near him. This continues for some time, the two of you meeting in the library, saying nothing to one another, and then going about your day. Eventually, though, he finally cracks, and demands to know, of all things, what kind of trick you're planning. Of course he doesn't trust you, how could he? You'd have the same concerns in his place, if a strange boy sat next to you all of a sudden. You try to explain, but he won't believe you. You ask what it takes to prove your good intentions, and he thinks for a moment. He tells you to get on your knees, and call him Master. It's obvious he doesn't expect you to comply, but, what if you did? It doesn't look like he'll ever trust you unless he holds some sort of advantage. Perhaps, letting go, letting him take control, could help the both of you heal your wounded hearts....

Earth has been invaded by monsters! These giant creatures feed on emotions, particularly fear and anger. How can humanity combat such a threat? Fortunately, scientists discovered that of all human emotions, one of them was actively poisonous to these invaders: lust. A giant, humanoid weapon was constructed, designed to convert lust into weapons with which these beings might be vanquished. And then, they looked for a suitable pair of pilots, people with lust so intense that it could save the world. That's when they found you and your Master. Can you overcome all odds and get fucked hard enough to save the world?

You were always the willing, dutiful housewife. You cooked and cleaned with nary a word of complaint, and while Howard was rarely interested, you remained ready to serve his physical needs whenever he felt like it. You married him right out of highschool and gave him fifteen years of your life. Then it turned out he'd been fucking every woman in town but you. The divorce was messy, and the bastard must have bribed the judge, because he got everything. The car, the house, even the pets. And your kids, both spoiled little sociopaths in the making, begged the court to give Howard full custody. At least you get the satisfaction of a nice, big alimony check every month. You've been living in your new apartment for a few months now, the alimony covering all your expenses, but it doesn't do much to take care of your loneliness. Without someone to take care of, you're lost. And that's when you notice the nice young man across the hall. Fresh-faced, just graduated from college, and always offering to help the other tenants on your floor with computer troubles, smartphone issues, or just carrying in groceries. You've also had occasion to hear him through his door when he's with that cute, young girlfriend of his, and it doesn't sound anything like the dull, lifeless sex you had with your ex-husband, especially when you hear her crying out, "Master!". So when you see that same girlfriend at the local coffee shop, making out with someone else, you feel your heart breaking all over again. He deserves a woman who appreciates him, and if you're being frank, you deserve a man capable of reciprocating those feelings. You bet he'd make a great father, too, any kids you had with a man like him would be sure to grow up right. And using Howard's money to support and serve him would just be icing on the cake. Perhaps next time you go grocery shopping, you'll get an extra bag or two, and wait for a friendly offer of assistance....

Fandom-based RPs

This story is about you as a Gardevoir who has been with her trainer ever since he was a child, and rescued you from a Poochyena when you were just a Ralts. The two of you became so close, he hasn't returned you to your Poke Ball in over a decade. Now, he's a grown man, though he still retains a certain boyish charm in his continued exuberance for Pokemon training. Like all Gardevoir, you're utterly devoted to your Master, but perhaps due to how close you've always been, or maybe due to more personal reasons, your devotion goes a step farther. For one thing, when you evolved, you were much more shapely than other Gardevoir, including fully-formed breasts, among other fully-functional sexual characteristics that no other Pokemon have. And beneath the facade of the sweet, demure caretaker, you secretly yearn to feel your Master ravaging every one of your holes. And you can tell, it's only a matter of time before the dam breaks, and you start crying out for him to use you, and then you know you'll never be able to stop. You'll constantly be begging for cock, and even when the yearning is sated, you know you'll take every opportunity to pleasure your Master, stroking his dick during meals, waking him up with your mouth, you'll be insatiable. Most of all, though, you want to be pregnant with his children. You know it's impossible for a Pokemon, even one with your unique characteristics, but you'll beg for it all the same. And besides, there are plenty of female Pokemon trainers you can force your consciousness into for a little while, certainly long enough to get knocked up. You just need to make Master think they want it....

Additional Inspiration Image (NSFW)

General Pairings (my role will be bolded, unless I'm happy to play either; can overlap with above prompts)

Spellcaster
x Meatshield
Warrior x Healslut
Teacher x Student
Maid x Master
Catgirl x Human

Thank you for taking the time to read my requests, and I look forward to playing with you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom