Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My roommate's a what? (( Gwath Canta and BTP ))

Rever sighed as he stopped in front of his new dorm room. It was a new year and he hoped it would be a good one. Last year he had gotten paired up with a messy slob of a room mate that simple drove him mad. He hoped that he wouldn’t have as much problems with this years room mate. The boy slipped his key into the lock of the door and opened it up. Flipping on the lights, he could tell he was the first to arrive to the room. His room mate must be showing up later. He stepped in, closing the door behind him and started to unpack his belongings, picking the bed on the left side of the room. It didn’t really mater, they were identical in size and quality.

Rever was a student and Magnus Boarding School. It was a special school, with student’s of both gender and just about every race. I’m not simple talking white, black, asian, but anthros and furries as well. It wasn’t often that they roomed an human and a furry together, but it did happen, normal with no incident. Most humans and furries treated on another as equals, though there were those on both sides that felt that their race was superior. Though there weren’t many of those.

Rever had quickly finished his unpacking, and sat back on his bed. Today had been orientation, it was Friday, so they gave the student’s the weekend to settle into their new living spaces and find where their classes were. Rever had changed into more casual clothing, shorts and a tank top, getting comfortable. Little did he know that this year was going to be far from normal for him.

Canta, a pink and cream colored hedgehog, held onto a few bags as she wandered about the 4th floor looking for her new dorm. Humming softly to herself, she drew a few stares by the little number of people looking about as well, as she did dress in a way that suited herself, including dying the few hair strands that hung from the front of her head. Finally coming across the correct room, finding the door already open, she could only guess what sort of person she'd be sharing it with. As far as she knew, it would be better then her last one, and male, from what the dean had told her, due to certain 'circumstances'.

Giving the door a little knock, she walked in, kicking the door shut behind her, smiling brightly to the boy as she moved towards the empty bed on the right side. Placing her things down, she sat for a moment, crossing her legs so her skirt wasn't quite 'open', even though all he would have seen were red boy shorts, a sort of female boxers. "Hello there, cutie. My name's Canta, your new roommate. So, what's yours?" Her green eyes shined brightly as she smiled a little more, as she stood and began to unpack her things, looking very organized as she put everything in just the right place, it seemed. Slowly taking the scarf from around her neck off, she folded it up and placed it on the dresser, little tail 'wagging' behind her. "So, what luck got a cute human like you into a room with little 'ol me?" She said with a grin, knowing for a fact that he might not have been told she'd be, well, female, instead of a male, as was usual in roommate pairings.

The slim you man blinked a bit as the door opened. He looked up, and his jaw droped a little. He was simple shocked. He didn’t get a jock, a slob, or a nerd. He got a girl, a furry girl. A atractive one at that. There had to be a mistake, so kind of mis read file or mixup in. What was a girl doing in his room? He was simple speechless. He couldn’t say anything in reply to her as she walked in and began to make herself at home. It took him a bit to get his wits about him again and manage a reply to her. “Oh, um…I’m Rever… “ Well, she seemed nice enough. But he was still schocked. “Are you sure this is the room your supposed to be in? I mean…I never heard of them rooming a guy and a girl together before.”

"Well, nice to meet you, Rever. You already seem like a nice guy, hmm?" She smiled over to him softly as she stood, stretching a bit as he asked his question. A small grin formed on the lips of the pink hedgehog as she looked to the door, seeing it was locked tight, before looking back at Rever and walking over to him, her hips shaking in a graceful way as she moved, showing she was light on her feet and agile. "And yes, I'm quite sure this is my room as well? Don't like me already, hun?" She said, giving him a fake pout as she laughed quietly, shaking her head lightly, looking into his eyes. "I understand why you might be a little confused. But, no worries, Rever, I'm indeed meant to be in this room, with you. Its what I was told, that I'd have a male roommate, as I...well, don't really get along with other females. I've always just clicked better with boys, so, you don't mind having a cute thing like me sharing a room with you, right? Not like I'm forcing you to share a bed with me...unless you want to." She said, grinning and chuckling a bit to her 'joke', moving to sit on his bed, watching him silently, a thoughtful look in her eyes.

Rever blinked as she gave him the fake pout, even though it was obvious she was faking it kind of made him feel kind of guilty. “N-no, it’s not that.” He mumbled more to himself than to her. He sighed slightly and shook his head a bit. This won’t be so bad. She seemed nice enough. And he didn’t have many furry friends. He always wanted to diversify his group of friends a bit more. He would like to get to know there race better. Besides, he could have gotten a worst roommate. He blushed a bit as she made the sleeping in the same bed joke. He was an attractive boy, but shy around a lot of people, so he wasn’t flirted with often. He scratched his head a bit “Sorry about that, it was rude of me.” He folded his legs to give her more room on the bed “Well, whatever the reason, I’m glad to have you as my roommate; it’s nice to meet you.”

Back
Top Bottom