Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Fraturday Night (Kouga-Ookami & TNT)

Twisted_iN_Tux

Formal Wear Fetishist
Withdrawn
OFN Header.jpg
WHO:

Will & Theo Update 1.jpg
Professor William "Will" Dalgliesh & Theodore "Theo" Elrich
35, 6'2", 240lbs. & 23, 6'1", 180lbs.

Kurt & Rick.jpg
Kurt Licht & Rick Dunn
23, 5'9", 175lbs. & 22, 5'11", 170lbs.

WHO, PART 2:
Frats 1.jpg
Craig "Babyface" Correll, 6'4", 296, Sophomore : Food Play w. Pinkie Dick & Large Balls
Luke "Chewie" Schoonmaker, 6'7", 252, Junior : Double Pen & Fisting w. X-tra Large Dick & Hands
Daxton "Dax" Hill, 6'0", 177, Freshman : Double Pen & Bondage w. Huge Dick
Andy "Mad Max" Maddox, 6'4", 212, Junior : Piercings & Ball/Nipple/Urethra Torture w. Small Dick & Balls

Frats 2.jpg
Nolan "Nutsack" Knight, 6'3", 197, Senior : Bathroom Play w. Large Dick & Huge Nuts
Quinn "Q" Nordon, 6'2", 196, Senior : Bathroom Play & Bestiality w. X-tra Hairy Nuts
Ren "Renfield" Hefley, 6'0", 177, Freshman : Excessive Spit & Rimming w. X-tra Long, Pierced Tongue
Ben "Vanz" Van Sumner, 6'2", 245, Sophomore : Excessive Cum & Smegma w. Uncut, Dirty Dick

WHAT:
Anal Virginity, Bodily Fluids, Degradation, Dressing Down,
Hazing, Humiliation, Oral Virginity & Public Play

WHAT, PART 2:
Will's Black Tie Attire Update 2.jpg

OUTERWEAR
Versace, Full-Length, Silver Fox Fur w. Black Satin Lining
White Silk & Cashmere Blend Scarf
Black Leather Driving Gloves w. Gold Snaps

FORMAL ATTIRE
Versace, Single-Breasted, Double-Vented, Black Herringbone Tuxedo Jacket w. Peak Lapels
White Silk Herringbone Pocket Square

Boss, Fitted, Imported Cotton, White Dress Shirt w. Wing Collar & French Cuffs (Torn Open)
Versace, Hand-Tied, Black Satin Bow Tie
Versace, Satin-Lined, Satin-Striped Tuxedo Pants
Black Silk Suspenders w. Gold Clasps

SHOES & UNDERGARMENTS
Gold Tipped, Black Leather, Chelsea-Style, Dress Boots
Black Silk Over-the-Calf Dress Socks
Versace, Black & Gold Satin & Mesh Briefs

JEWELRY & OTHER
4 Gold & Onyx Shirt Studs (Shirt Front, Not Pictured) & 2 Matching Cufflinks (L & R Shirt Cuff)
1 Rolex, Gold, Onyx & Diamond Watch (Left Wrist)
1 Monogrammed Gold & Onyx Pinky Ring (Left Hand)
1 Gold Herringbone Bracelet (Right Wrist)
1 Gold Fraternity Ring (Right Hand, Not Pictured)
1 Gold Herringbone Necklace (Neck, Not Pictured)
1 Leather Money Clip w. ID, AmEx Card & $500 Cash (Left Pants Pocket)
1 iPhone w. Leather Travel Case (Left, Inner Jacket Pocket)
1 Monogrammed Gold Flask Filled w. Cruzan Black Strap Rum (Left, Inner Coat Pocket)
1 Gold Ring w. Keys for William's Car, Apartment & Private Office (Right, Outer Coat Pocket)

1 Cheap, Steel Bull-Style Ring (Septum)
2 Cheap, Metal & Plastic Ball Barbells (L & R Eyebrow)

GROOMING
1 Gold, Double-Sided Dispenser w. Lip Balm & Breath Mints (Right, Inner Jacket Pocket)
1 Travel Bottle of Aramis Cologne (Right, Inner Coat Pocket)
1 Gold & Bone Compact Hair Comb (Right Pants Pocket)

Will's Auto.jpg
William's 100th Anniversary, Limited-Edition Bentley

WHEN:
Saturday the 14th of December, 2019
Early Evening

WHERE:
The Kappa Sigma Fraternity House, Alpha-Zeta Chapter
University of Michigan, Anne Arbor

Kappa Sigma Ext.jpg
Exterior View

Kappa Sigma 1st Floor.jpg
First Floor Plan

Kappa Sigma 2nd Floor Updated.jpg
Second & Third Floor Plan

Last edited:
Bored, bored, bored, bored. Bored! That was the only way to describe how Theodore felt right this moment. He leaned back on his chair, tossing an apple up into the air and catching it again. Up and down the apple traveled. Up. Down. Up. Down.

"There's the birthday boy!" A voice called out from behind him and it startled him much that he missed catching the apple as it fell and when he lunged to catch it he nearly toppled from his chair but somehow managed up catch himself. Sadly the same could not be said for the apple. The shiny red fruit rolled and teetered precariously on the edge of the balcony.

"Shit, Rick. You startled me." He said to his friend, righting his chair and shrugging off the laughter the other was clearly trying to hold back.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you are avoiding the party. That's so unlike you Theo. Especially your own birthday bash."

Bash was the most appropriate word imaginable for what was going on inside the frat house. These raucous parties often led to the frat brothers all pitching in for new furniture for the common areas. Even a few beds would require replacement after nights like these.

He shrugged and leaned down, picking up the apple and rubbing it against his shirt to shine it. "Nah. Not avoiding, just..." He trailed off, not really sure exactly how to describe it. He was bored. There was only a single thin wall separating him from the loud music and sex craved young adults. Nights like these often divulged into large orgies and a lot of sexual experimentation on all parts. Though tonight he just wasn't feeling it. He'd sat here on the porch (which he had established long ago as an 'out of bounds' area for anyone not explicitly invited by him) on darkness and watched each and every guest arrive. This balcony was positioned above the front door and before he had claimed it as his 'quiet space' it had often been a rowdy area with frat boys hanging from the banisters on nights like tonight. With the porch lights off, however, he could easily be ignored or overlooked by the arriving masses. So far tonight he hadn't seen a single individual that got him excited. Almost every one he had seen, he had already had in bed.

"Longing for fresh meat again, huh?" Rick asked and Theo looked at him with surprise.

"That obvious, huh?" It had only been a few months since the latest infusion of fresh blood but he'd worked his way through all the interesting individuals from the newest class with record quickness.

They stood there in relative silence for a time. The loud music was neat deafening even sitting outside and so any other ambient noise was drowned out by the rave like music inside.

"You missed the boys singing Happy Birthday." Rick said with a grin, leaning against a banister.

"Mm, yeah. I heard. I was wondering who was drunk enough to get that started when I've been out here all night." Theo smiled and tossed his apple at Rick and the slightly younger man fumbled it and the red orb tumbled out of his hands to smash on the sidewalk below them. "What do you call that?" Theo snickered.

"Fuck, Theo. I'm drunk. It's not like I drink before a game. Give me some credit here." The man's cheeks were bright red as he looked down at the corpse of the apple. Was that the alcohol warming his cheeks or embarrassment?

"I'm drunk too and I tossed it just fine."

"You're drunk?"
He asked, turning back around to look at him. "How the hell are you drunk, you just admitted you've been out here all night."

Theo raised a finger to the side of his nose and winked. "We have pledges for a reason Rick."

Rick rolled his eyes and opened his mouth to say something but then noticed an approaching vehicle and stopped. "Ah hah! My birthday present is finally arriving."

"Birthday present?"
Theo stood from his seat at those words and came to stand against the railing with his friend to see what he was talking about. Rick was never very original with his presents. Typically it was nudy magazines or condoms or some other crude gag gift. Though as his eyes landed on the limited edition Bentley driving down the street, a smile curled the corners of his lips.

"How did you manage that?" He asked with amusement.

Rick chuckled, "Easy. I just called him. Well, Mel called him actually. Did her old woman voice, you know the one. We got his number off the school website and she called to complain that her neighbors are throwing a loud and abnoxious party. He's listed on the website as an authority figure on the matter and if he didn't come down straight away to deal with them, she'd be calling the police. He didn't sound too pleased. Apparently he was at some hoity toity black tie event."

At the last words, Theo's eyes lit up. "Shit. So he's gonna be..." He trailed off, watching the luxory car.

"Dressed to the T?" Rick asked and shrugged. "Very likely."

Both pairs of eyes watched as the car parked in the round driveway directly in front of the door. As the older man stepped out they were both pleased to see that he was, indeed all decked out, and he looked mad.

Theo whistled without thinking and when the man looked up at him, he smiled his most charming smile and waves. "Evening, Prof."

The use of the nickname he had given the man had Rick snickering again. It had started as a joke. Theo had called the man Professor Studmuffin to one of the frat brothers and the nickname had spread like wildfire through campus. Since the initial nickname had appeared, however, Theo had shortened it to just Prof. Everyone knew what he meant when he said it though.

Well, almost everyone. He still wasn't sure if William knew what Prof was short for. The man was strict but fair. He had a good poked face and even Theo had trouble predicting what the man would do to certain situations.

"You here for the orgy? I'm sure there's room for one more."

The university's annual alumni dinner was typically one of the brightest points of the entire school year, if not thee brightest, particularly for those who were not only a former graduate, but a current administrator, such as Professor William Dalgliesh was.

Graduating at the top of his class in 2008, with a double degree that should've landed him in a life-long and very lucrative career as a sports therapist, William was wooed back by his alma mater when a prestigious teaching position became vacant in 2013. Surprised to learn that it would pay nearly twice as much as he was making as a therapist, William nearly leapt at the opportunity to return to his old stomping grounds, for his years spent at UMich had been some of his best, both thoroughly enjoyable and undoubtedly memorable, in a number of expected but also surprising ways.

So why was the impeccably dressed instructor - who had just finished having an in-depth conversation with alumni Tom Brady, while openly flirting with yet another a-list graduate, the one and only Lucy Liu - currently in such a foul mood?

Having spent no less than a week to get ready for this evening's event, a week that included both pampering his ridiculously fit, six-foot-two form and suiting it up in the finest of formal wear - because why shouldn't he look, feel, and smell his absolute best on such an important evening? - it appeared that he would be playing babysitter instead of being allowed to enjoy the fruits of his labor, as well as the perks of his position. One call was all it took to ruin his entire evening. A single call, about a specific place, he wanted nothing to do with on this particular night.

"No, mam, I'll take care of the situation," he had told the elderly woman on the other end of the line. "No. There's no need to call the police. You have my word. The situation will be handled."

Leaving the party early, because he didn't exactly have any other choice or say in the matter, seeing that he was the dedicated point person for such issues, William donned his brand new, full-length fox fur - which framed his muscular, tuxed-up form handsomely - slid behind the wheel of his limited-edition Bentley - which he had purchased mostly because the emerald color matched that of his eyes - and proceeded to make his way over to the Kappa Sigma frat house on the other side of town. Apparently the boys were partying again - LOUDLY - and annoying their neighbors, as they'd been warned not to do on several occasions.

"Come on, pick up," William now muttered to himself, as he made the thirty-minute drive, using his hands-free connection to call the house on his way over with the hopes that he would get ahold of someone, anyone, whom he could convince to settle things down before he even got there. If he was lucky enough, he would get Kurt Licht to pick up, seeing that he was the one positive influence among the current brotherhood who resided there this semester.

God only knows where Mr. Elrich is, he then thought to himself, as he sat idling at a particularly long red light. He's probably hanging from the rafters or passed out in a pool of his own puke, he continued to tell himself, knowing the head of the house all too well. How could he not? The guy seemed determined to remain a student for as long as possible, as well as a thorn in the administrations side, not to mention a complete and utter disappointment to those who knew of his origins and, more specifically, the role his affluent father played both as a grade-A student then and a successful entrepreneur and unwavering philanthropist now.

Contrary to the saying that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, Theodore Elrich was nothing like his driven and dedicated father. As far as William was concerned, the kid was not only a bad apple from a totally different tree, but a bad seed, causing mischief and mayhem whenever and wherever possible, yet just enough under the radar to escape expulsion. He had had the pleasure of teaching the lackadaisical student for just a single class, a good five semesters ago at this point, but that was all the professor needed to come to his own conclusion that the kid was hopeless. He cared more about who he was going to 'bang over the weekend,' than putting an ounce of effort into his studies, which actually made it rather easy for William to fail him, regardless of his heritage. Just because he was an Elrich or, more importantly, because his father had made a number of substantial donations to the university, didn't mean the professor had to handle him with kid gloves. Theo was a lazy, entitled brat who...

Was whistling at him?

Having given up on getting anyone to answer the phone, William arrived at the frat house unannounced and, well, far angrier than when he had initially received the call that brought him here. Their neighbors had every right to be outraged, for the racket coming out of the three-story building could be heard from more than a block away; however, what really pushed the professor over the edge was not only seeing the head, the very individual who should've been taking charge of the situation, just casually hanging out with one of his cohorts on the second floor balcony like it was any other night of the week, but having him catcall and speak down to him like he was just any other pledge looking for a cheap thrill. William deserved better than that, seeing that he was not only a well-respected administrator, but still a card-carrying member of the very same fraternity.

"Mr. Elrich," he called up, in his deep voice, just loud enough to be heard over the booming music. "I'd like a word with you," he pointedly added, with a firm gesture of his leather-encased hand, that clearly indicated he expected the student to come to him. "Now, Mr. Elrich," he was quick to insist when it appeared that the punk had every intention of giving him a hard time. "I don't have all night. As you can see, I clearly have better things to do with my time than to teach you and your drunken goons how to behave like a group of civilized individuals," he concluded, with a not-so-subtle gesture to his resplendent formal attire.

Last edited:
"Mr. Elrich." Theo said in a deep, mocking voice with a horribly fake British accent. "That is my father. You can call me Sir." It was an old, stupid joke and even if Theo hadn't used it pretty much every time he'd spoken to Will - the man had the irritating compulsion to call him that every time they saw each other! - the joke was so overused on television that it would have been stale anyway.

Both men on the balcony broke into hysterical laughter. Drunken hysterical laughter.

"Hey Prof, what's the going rate for an hour?" Rick suddenly said and Theo stopped laughing and looked at his friend in confusion. "Do I have to pay for an full hour, or can I just pay for a blow job?" As he added that on, realization flooded Theo's eyes and he smiled, suddenly getting what the game was.

"Ah, see, I'm pretty familiar with his line of work." Theo said, talking loud enough for William to hear but clearly trying to talk about him like he wasn't there. "It's $25 for a blow job, $50 for a quick fuck and $100 for an hour."

"$100 an hour for that cheap slut?"
Both men had adopted horrible fake British accents now, emphasizing all the wrong syllables and sounding like uneducated gits.

In all honesty, neither man was nearly as drunk as they were acting, they just knew it got under their teacher's skin so they were overacting it. William thought they were a couple of drunk assholes, they'd give him a couple of drunk assholes.

"Nah, you're right, 'course. He ain't worth no $100 an hour." Theo said, pushing his accent into classic street urchin in any British film.

"Oi, sweetheart, I'll pay ya $50 for an hour. Promise it'll be right fun!" Rick yelled down at William. "I mean, ye can tell he's a cheap whore, look at what he's wearin!" Rick's fake accent shifted from British to a very insulting Scottish impersonation.

"Ay, what is 'at he's wearing dere, is 'at Fox fur?" Following Rick's lead, Theo shifted from British street urchin to Scottish as well.

"Nah, it's pronounced Faux fur. F-Oh. Like Fo' real."

"But if it ain't real, why call it fo' real?"

"Well they don't want cha' to know it's fake shite so dey call it fo' real."

Both men broke out into laughter again at that point. They were both enjoying themselves, though they didn't want to scare William off so they were about to reign themselves in when the balcony door opened, allowing the loud music to spill out. They both looked to the door and were happy to see that the third of their trio was coming out.

"There you guys are, did you see that..." Kurt said and looked between them before he sighed and shook his head. "Of course you did. You're giving him a hard time, aren't you?" He asked and walked over to the edge to look down at the man on the walkway. Unlike Theo - who wore a thick designer coat - and Rick - who was wearing his letterman's jacket - Kurt hadn't thought to grab a coat before stepping outside. It was a mild night, as far as winter nights go in Michigan, but it was still chilly enough that as he exhaled he saw his breath. Shivering, Kurt wrapped his arms around himself and rubbed his arms before lifting a hand to wave at William. "Evening Professor. Sorry for the raucous. Why don't you come in for a stiff drink and we can all discuss this like adults. All of us." As he said the last bit, he pointedly looked at Theo and Rick.

"Mood kill!" Theo proclaimed. Though in all honesty, he wouldn't mind having William come inside, it would be easier to make a move on him once he was in his domain.

Truth be told, Theo was a really smart guy. It actually took a lot of work to remain as mediocre as he was. There was a reason his degree was taking so long, he was trying to stretch it out as long as possible. In order to do so, he had to maintain his grades enough that he got passing grades that were high enough to be allowed to play sports, but he didn't want to excel. That's what his father wanted of him. Instead he made an art form of slacking off. He studied hard, despite what his grades showed. But he had to, he had to know what the right answers were in order to give just enough wrong answers to get the grade he wanted.

In every one of his classes he had a high C or a low B. He maintained a perfect 2.5 GPA. Just above average but not spectacular.

"Alright, Mr. Dalgy, wanna come in for a chat?" Theo asked, intentionally butchering the man's last name.

While Theo and Rick thought themselves absolute laugh riots, William was far from amused.

No, actually, he was royally pissed off at this point.

To imply that he looked like a cheap whore was one thing, but to do so with a fake accent that belittled his European heritage was taking the already unnecessary jab a bit too far. Then, to add injury to insult, they began to belittle his posh attire, insinuating, no, wait, actually accusing him of wearing fake goods. Well, little did they know, they couldn't have been more incorrect if they tried.

Just like the collectible, luxury car that sat just a few feet away from where he now stood, William's entire, hand-picked and hand-tailored ensemble was one hundred percent real, one hundred percent designer, and just as expensive as it looked, contrary to the flippant assessment made by the two intoxicated idiots. On the verge of correcting them - whatever good that would do - the professor actually held his tongue as Kurt joined their ranks.

Inwardly thankful to see the level-headed, responsible young man - who should've been elevated to the rank of head of house by now, at least as far as the professor was concerned - William simply gave him a nod of his perfectly coifed, jet-black head, as his disgruntled brothers openly bemoaned Kurt’s pointed comments.

Sure. Fine. He would step inside to settle this, but only for the briefest of moments. He had no intention of dragging this situation out any longer than it needed to be. All he wanted was for them to settle down, to take it down a notch or ten. They could continue to party, but they needed to do so in a much more civilized manner, one that didn't lead to their neighbors bringing the cops to their doorstep, for the professor was certain that underaged drinking was taking place. If they couldn't agree to that, then he wouldn't hesitate to shut the whole thing down.

Essentially ignoring Theo's attempt at another ill-conceived joke, William made his way inside. Knowing the house rather well, seeing that he spent more than a few years living within its lofty walls as the head, he proceeded to bypass the front door and, instead, elected to utilize one of the secondary entrances along the side of the building. Picking the one that would quickly bring him to a set of stairs, he swiftly made his way up them until he was on the floor that would bring him to the very balcony that was being occupied by the three students.

Passing several brothers along the way, some of whom were legitimately smashed - so much so, like Theo and Rick, they were unable to stop themselves from tossing a few salacious comments his way - he actually started to wonder if this had been a good idea to come inside. He knew what went on within these walls and he also knew how overly protective the occupants could be of their domain, especially when it came to dealing with someone in a position of authority, regardless of the fact that that someone was not only an alumni of the school, but the fraternity.

In and out, he suddenly felt compelled to remind himself, as he grasped the burnished handle of the balcony door with his gloved hand and turned it. In and out, he repeated, as he stepped outside once more, filling the oddly narrow space with not only his imposing, impeccably-suited form, but the delicious scent of his masculine cologne, that would continue to hang heavy in the still air of the crisp, winter night.

"Alright, gentlemen," he addressed all three at once, as he took up a spot in the center of the pillared space, "what's it going to be?"

"Cooperation or dissension?" he pointedly asked of Theo, keeping his bright-green eyes now locked on the pack leader.

Last edited:
"Is he really coming up here?" Theo asked with amusement, watching as William walked around to one of the side doors. Darn, if the man had gone in through the front door he would have been walking straight into the main orgy. That was probably why he'd gone around. The older man was, after all, an alumni of this very fraternity. Perhaps that was one of the reasons Theo enjoyed messing with him so much.

"Maybe you guys should just tell the others to turn down the volume. Professor Dalgliesh didn't seem too happy with us. Did you see the way he's dressed? He must have been someplace important." Kurt was saying but Rick just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, duh. Such smart observations, dumb ass. But complying so that he'll leave will defeat the point of calling him here." Rick said, shaking his head.

Kurt bristled and took a step towards Rick. "Dumb ass? Wait, you called him?"

If there was one thing that could sour Theo's mood, it was his two best friends fighting. They were both friends with him, but not so much with each other. They were often going at each other's throats. They tried to be civil to one another when Theo was around, out of respect to him, but sometimes they couldn't help themselves. Stepping between them and setting a hand on each of their chests, he gently pushed them away from each others. "Okay, ladies. Can we do this later? We have a guest coming up. Can't have him seeing dissent among the ranks." He said and both men bristled at the 'ladies' comment, but they seemed to get the hint since they each took a step back. "There, see? We can all be friends."

Not a moment too soon too.

The door opened and the well-dressed man stepped out. "Ah, Mr. Balderdash!" He exclaimed, as though surprised to see him. He ignored the rest of the man's words, intent on carrying on their game from before.

"Balderdash? I thought that was a Harry Potter thing." Rick mused. Theo and Kurt both turned to look at him and he blinked. "What?"

"Since when do you read Harry Potter?"
Kurt asked in surprised.

Theo chuckled and added on, "Since when does he read at all?"

Rick shrugged. "My little sister made me watch the movies with her."

"Well, to be clear, balderdash is not a Harry Potter thing it's a real word with unclear origins. It is listed in the Oxford dictionary as a synonym for nonsense..."
Theo trailed off as he realized he was starting to lecture using genuine verbatim literary references. He coughed and cleared his throat. "Forget it, the joke totally loses meaning if I have to explain it."

Wanting to cover up his lapse, Theo moved forward and set a hand on William's shoulder. "Look..." He trailed off as he took in the fur coat for the first time. Damn but it was a nice coat. How would the man react to him saying so? He guessed, by the way the other responded to the hand on his shoulder, that he didn't like being touched. Oh, this could be fun! Smiling his charming smile, the one all the teachers knew he only dawned when he was trying to butter them up, he said, "Such a nice coat, Sir." It was at once an insult and a compliment. Theo used a derisive tone when he said 'sir', making it sound like a slur rather than an honorific.

"So posh." Rick said, not really sure yet what the game was, but playing along none the less.

Kurt just buried his face in his hand. His very cold hand. "Maybe we can take this chat inside? It's colder than a penguin's tits out here." That kind of language was pretty much the one thing that had rubbed off on him from Rick.

"This looks nice and cozy." Theo said as his leather-clad hand ran over the fox fur. Before William had a chance to register what Theo was planning, the younger man slipped his gloved hands around either side of the plush coat and gave a firm, hard yank. There was a clattering noise as the buttons sealing the coat closed all fell to the wooden floor of the balcony. Then Theo pressed close to William, pressing his back against William's chest while his hands each grabbed one side of the coat and wrapped the fine fur around his own shoulders. He rubbed his back against William a bit then looked up at him. "Yep, I could get used to this." He said with a wink as he thrust his hips backwards to grind himself against the man's crotch.

Rick started laughing and came up behind William as he caught on to the game, pressing up close behind him as he ran his own bare hands over the fur.

"Oh my God. Theo, what the fuck?" Kurt asked.

Last edited:
Raising an eyebrow at his new nickname, which was clearly meant to ruffle his feathers even more, William didn't let it bother him in the least, he was also called Professor Studmuffin after all; however, what did annoy him, just a little, was having his simple question left unanswered, at least directly so, since their actions made it clear that discord was the name of their game. Yes, instead of cooperating, as he obviously would've preferred, he was instead subjected to some not-so-witty banter between the three young men, that is, until Theo felt compelled to educate them all on the finer points of his joke that had just fallen flat.

Perhaps he's not as drunk as he seems, the professor inwardly noted, with a suspicious eye, or as intellectually challenged, he also thought, as he regarded the suddenly well-spoken man who was now approaching him and...and...

And touching him?!

Taking a deep breath, William allowed the student the informal and, to be quite honest, unwelcomed gesture of placing one of his gloved hands firmly upon one of his broad shoulders. He knew exactly what the head of the house was doing: he was asserting himself and his authority over the situation. With this one small move, he was essentially saying, 'Look. I'm in control here. I have the upper hand, and we both know it. You're in my house, in my domain, so you better play nice in the sandbox.'

Or was he?

Expecting Theo to continue with his petty little game of establishing himself as thee alpha, he suddenly softened his grip and proceeded to smile that damn smile that meant he was up to no good. Had anyone else flashed him that same agreeable grin, William probably wouldn't have given it a second thought, but upon seeing it slowly take shape on Theo's smug face, it certainly raised more than one red flag. The way that he then spoke to the professor, in such a contemptuous tone, only served to support his assumptions about the student.

Theodore Elrich was nothing but trouble.

And Rick Dunn was no better.

Glancing over at the dark-haired student as he joined in on the 'fun' of offering up praise in a mocking tone, William had to admit that he knew very little about the student, beyond the fact that he was one of Theo's more recently acquired wingmen. Unlike Kurt, who had known Theo since grade school - a fact that most admins knew at this point, seeing that the two were practically inseparable since their first year here - Rick had joined their seemingly tight little triumvirate only a year ago; however, in that year, he and the head had managed to become thick as thieves, two peas in the same twisted pod. How or, better yet, why Kurt put up with both of them was anyone's guess? He was certainly cut from a different cloth.

Or at least William had thought, until the student colorfully complained, like a foul-mouthed sailor, about the chill in the air.

Lovely. He's becoming one of them, he inwardly lamented before returning his gaze to Theo.

Having given over his full attention to both of the other students, the professor had actually stopped paying much mind to the ring leader of their little circus. Regretfully, by doing this, by making this one admittedly foolish misstep, he had just let his guard down long enough so that the unpredictable punk standing before him could execute his first audacious act of the night!

Caught completely by surprise as the unsavory student went from genuinely admiring his sumptuous fur to violently rending it open so that none of the exquisite buttons along the front survived the unexpected assault, William suddenly found himself standing not only with his designer coat undone against his will - and, quite possibly, ruined beyond repair - but at a crossroad, one that he had hoped to avoid upon entering the frat house on this particular evening.

Being in the position that he was, as not only an alumni, but a high-profile professor - one that was often used as 'the face' of the university - William had to walk a fine line when it came to handling the student body, especially when they misbehaved, as Theo was right now. He knew, all too well, what he had agreed to several years before, when he took on the additional responsibility of overseeing his fraternity, but that was before Mr. Elrich had arrived on the scene. Ever since then, striking that balance between being firm yet fair and wanting to put the punk through the nearest wall was an ongoing battle.

What the...?

Allowing himself to get distracted, yet again, William was quickly drawn back into the here and now as Theo brazenly proceeded to invade his personal space, cozying up to him like they were two...two...? Two what, exactly? Best of friends? Long lost lovers?!

What the fuck, indeed?! his mind cried out, as his bright green eyes flashed wide and his sizable hands became a pair of intimidating fists within his skintight driving gloves, as Theo began to grind, literally grind up on him, rather seductively, ass to groin. Then, as if this weren't already alarming enough, Rick joined in, slipping in behind him so that he too could grope and grind, assaulting and dry humping his backside like some whore in heat.

They're drunk...and...and they're just trying to get a rise out of you, he had to tell himself, as he outwardly fumed in silence, yet inwardly fought to make the right decision on how to handle this awkward, as well as undeniably delicate situation.

If he overreacted, he would more than likely end up hurting one or both of them, he was, after all, far more physically intimidating, weighing a good fifty to sixty pounds more than each of them. He could've easily taken them both down, if he wanted to, but...but that wasn't the answer. No. That would only lead to more trouble, far more serious trouble, such as, quite possibly, a suspension, if not a lawsuit, which he and this university certainly did not need. What he did need was to remain calm and let this run its course. Surely they were just messing with him, looking to get him all worked up, only to have a good, long laugh in the end, completely at his expense. The buttons could easily be replaced, but a damaged reputation, of either himself or the school - or both, if this really went south - would be a far more challenging mess to repair.

It wasn't a risk he was willing to take.

Not yet, at least.

Having fully expected to find a pair of burly hands on his shoulder, gently - but firmly - pushing him away, Theo was quite surprised when William just stood there and let this happen. Was the man secretly liking this? Glacning over his shoulder at the man's face - they were nearly the same height even if William outweighed him by nearly half his own body weight - he saw that no, the man's face clearly showed that he wasn't enjoying this.

"Oh my. Prof. Are you happy to see me or is that a roll of quarters in your pocket?" He said in a low voice that was still loud enough for all four men to hear. "Look at you... How long have you been harboring these feelings for me, eh? That why you're always giving me a hard time, sir?" At the word 'hard', he thrust his hips back against the older man again and this time when he said 'sir' it was in a sulty, aroused voice. "You dirty little queer... No wonder you're always trying to get me alone..."

Dirty talking a man that absolutely hated him? Check.

Being so close, wrapped up in the man's coat as he was, he felt like the man's cologne was all around him. Damn it was some strong stuff. And sexy.

"You didn't have to get all prettied up like a painted whore to get my attention, William." It was the first time Theo had ever used the man's first name. In the five years he'b been at the school he used a variety of nicknames for the man and slaughtered his last name in more ways than one, but he had never used his first name and the way he said it now was soft and intimate, the way a man would whisper the name of his lover.

Turning his head, he managed to press his lips to William's strong neck. With his face so near, William would be able to smell the strong and distinct scent of whiskey on the younger man's breath - Theo's drink of choice. "Although, dropping everything to come running over here... How quick you came up to play..." He turned his whole body now so that they were chest to chest inside the man's large fur coat. His right hand went down to William's crotch and began to rub at him while his left explored the man's chest. "Wearing such an intoxicating cologne... You came here looking for a fuck, didn't you?" His lips trailed up the man's neck and he even went so far as to nibble at the man's earlobe.

By now but Kurt and Rick could only watch in a mixture of confusion and shock. This was something completely different than the drunken antics Theo had been displaying only a moment before. Now he was actng like an incubus trying to seduce William into his bed.

"Hot damn..." Rick muttered under his breath and shifted a little, trying to find a way to hide his growing erection. Openly he would make a lot of gay jokes and act crass in response to things Theo did, but he had always tried to deny being gay. Sure he had watched Theo with other men before but for whatever reason, seeing him act all seductive and sultry to their professor was effecting him more than anything else he'd seen the other man do. This would be hard to deny.

Theo took that moment to glance over William's shoulder and spotted Rick. The way the man shifted amused him. For a year now he had been subtly trying to get that one into his bed. He had never come right out and asked him, instead he'd gotten the man to engage in acts like this, trying to slowly seduce him. It was a game to Theo.

Some prey had to be taken down quick and then tossed aside after he was done, others he baited in with honey and waited for them to get close before making his move.

Locking eyes with Rick, he ran his tongue over William's neck, letting out a low purr of pleasure. He knew that Rick often watched him when he was with other guys. Was there a part of Rick that longed to be the man that Theo was lavishing with attention?

He could also feel Kurt's eyes on him and knew what his old friend must be thinking. What he was doing was wrong on so many levels. The man was an authority figure - the taboo nature of this was what turned Theo on most - and he was a frat brother, their teacher, so much older than them. There were so many reasons why what Theo was doing was wrong. He was honestly surprised that Kurt wasn't saying anything to stop him. It seemed like he had given up on that when he'd started getting all cozy with the professor.

Suddenly curious why Kurt wasn't berating him, or trying to get him to stop, Theo shifted again, his body still pressed close against William. What he saw surprised him. There was a new look in Kurt's eyes. Hurt? Anger? It was hard to really quite place it. He was so stunned by the look that he stopped his advances on Will but he was still pressed close to the man.

At first, William was more than willing to play along, to allow the two students to have their bit of fun, but once Theo took things a step further by assaulting the side of his neck with his mouth - only after having the nerve to refer to him by his first name! - the professor found himself unable to remain as calm as he had just convinced himself he needed to be. Therefore, instead of simply taking this abuse, he not only lifted his chiseled chin and angled his head away from the presumptuous student's lips, but he actually made a move to take a step away; however, this maneuver was quickly cut short as he backed himself straight into Rick, who was still very much in place behind him. Thankfully - for whatever reason - he was no longer humping his backside, but once William made this move to get away, the kid quickly returned to working his grubby hands all over the back of his body, going as far as to run his fingers through William's thick mane of perfectly styled hair, just to keep him pinned in place.

This...this was outrageous, and he needed to put an end to it now, regardless of the risks involved, but as he made yet another attempt to do just that, he suddenly found himself being manhandled in the most inappropriate way possible!

Standing face to face with Theo now, who had managed to turn himself around without breaking full body contact, the professor was literally left speechless and struck still as he felt the student's one hand land on his now heaving chest as the other - Are you kidding me?! - went right for his crotch! Letting slip a subtle moan of absolute disgust as his manhood was groped at through the fine fabric of his flawless attire, William could literally feel his face flushing red hot as this happened to him.

Never, absolutely never in his life had he ever been treated this way, and especially not by another man! Who the hell did this little shit think he was? Drunk or not, head of this house or not, he had just gone ten steps too far. And he didn't stop there either! No, he certainly did not. He kept right on going, rubbing and rambling away, until his mouth became occupied once more, occupied with the task of both molesting William's neck and...and...nibbling on his ear!

"Enough," he at first muttered between his disapproving groans, as both punks continued to play with him. "Enough," he repeated, a bit more loudly, when it appeared that his first attempt at ending this had gone completely unnoticed. "I said, ENOUGH!" he then finally barked, upon having his neck licked and his ass pinched!

Pulling himself away, and not caring in the least if he caused either student any harm as he did, William soon found himself standing off to the side - not too far from Kurt - feeling both disgusted and disgruntled over what had just been happening to him. How on earth had he allowed things to spiral so wildly and quickly out of control? At the first sign of trouble he should've put his gold-tipped boot down and insisted that they stop with their nonsense, but instead, he had allowed himself to be assaulted.

He could still feel Theo's moist mouth on his skin...and...and Rick's hands in his hair.

Shuddering to think what the entire exchange must've looked like from the outside, William made every effort to quickly write the whole thing off as one giant misstep on all of their parts. Clearly they were guilty of their disorderly conduct due to being intoxicated, and he...he was guilty of having not taken full control of the situation from the moment that he had arrived on the scene. They were both to blame, but he was the adult here, he was the one who was suppose to handle the situation like the professional that he was.

"Alright, you've had your fun," he calmly announced now, after catching his breath and quickly pulling himself together. "This party is over, both out here," he firmly stated, "and in there," he informed them, with a nod of his head towards the nearby door.

"Understood?"

Hearing William roar out that it was enough made Theo smile. They had started to get under his skin the moment he had arrived, now he was flat out irate. The man pulled away from him and Theo stumbled only a little but caught himself. He moved to the edge of the balcony and looked down. They were only on the second floor and in his first year here - before he became head of house - he had watched a group of brothers take turns jumping off. Of the half dozen idiots participating, only one has been injured with a twisted ankle. There was a way to roll so that you didn't hurt yourself from such a fall.

As he considered it, a thought struck him. If one were to jump from the balcony they could control their landing to avoid injury, but what if they were pushed?

Turning back to look at the man as he told him that the party was over, Theo shook his head. "No, no. You are not gonna come in here and put an end to my birthday party. In fact, I think you're gonna join in on the festivities."

Glancing over William's shoulder he saw a couple faces watching them from in the Commons room that William had gone through to get out here. How long had they been there, had they heard the man shout enough?

Either way he could use the extra watching eyes to his advantage. Meeting William's gaze, he positioned himself so that the broad man was between him and the door into the commons room door.

"Wanna know why you're going to participate? Because my father is currently funding a very special project for this school, one I heard you were particularly interested in. Once he finds out you attacked me, he'll demand your head on a pike or stop all funding."

Rolling his head from one side to the other, he braces himself for what he was about to do.

"Theo... Don't do anything stupid." Kurt advised, taking a step closer.

Before Kurt could step even closer and get himself involved, Theo suddenly brought his own right hand up and hit himself in the face. While he'd been talking to William he had moved his fraternity ring from his ring finger to his thumb and it impacted first.

"Oh shit, Prof! Why'd you do that!" Rick shouted loudly, wanting to catch attention from some of the guys inside the house.

Already the volume of the music seemed to have dipped a little.

Theo wasn't done yet though. He stumbled backwards, away from William. The back of his legs hit the railing and he fell backwards. As he was calling he saw Kurt lunging as though trying to stop him but fortunately Kurt was too slow.

Going over the balcony backwards and landing without injury was more difficult for sure but Theo knew it was something he could do. He had been enrolled in various forms of self defense all his life and if they taught one thing, it was how to control your body.

So as he approached the ground, head first due to the way he fell, he tucked his head and twisted his body, changing his momentum and causing his body to roll. Though it all happened so fast that by the time Rick was about to shout, "Oh shit! Theo!" and run to the edge to look down at him, Theo was laying in a sprawling heap on the ground, moaning.

He was a little sore, but a quick mental inspection of his pain told him that nothing was broken. Slowly, letting out moans of assumed pain, he sat up and started to rub at his ankle.

Up on the balcony, the door into the commons room suddenly opened and two other guys ran out with exclamations of concern, running to the edge of the balcony to look over.

All chaos broke out as yet another voice from inside shouted, "Professor Dalgliesh just pushed Theo off the balcony!"

The music stopped shortly after and soon the front door opened and half the house poured out to surround their fallen leader.

As he was surrounded, Theo glanced up at the balcony, hoping to catch William's eye, wondering if the man were looking down at him. Either way, the man now had to deal with nearly fifty angry, drunken, half dressed frat boys. They certainly wouldn't let him leave. Would the man even try it, or would he stay to try and placate Theo so that he wouldn't tell his father the lie that his professor threw him off the balcony?

Everyone was clamoring to find out if he was okay and he played up his hurt ankle, which really didn't hurt at all. "Get him inside and out of the cold!" Someone finally shouted and to his surprise he found Kurt and Rick beside him. When had they gotten down here? They lifted him up, both balancing him between them with an arm around each of their shoulders to get him inside.

They half carried him inside to the living room and got him situated on a recliner with his leg up and someone found a bag of frozen peas to put on his ankle.

Despite the fact that he had just fallen off the balcony, he looked like a God, sitting on his thrown with all his minions clamoring around him for his favor.

It had all happened so quickly and so damn seamlessly, that William couldn't help but wonder, even for a heartbeat, if Theo had actually practiced the insanity that had just played out before him!

It was all a bit too choreographed for his taste, from his own ideal placement on the balcony to Rick's perfectly timed accusation to Theo sticking his landing without killing himself. Everything about this scene reeked of a set up, one that William now had a starring role in, cast as the villain who had performed the dirty deed. To make matters worse - Really? Could something be worse than a student throwing themselves off a second-story balcony? - the punk had also managed to come up with an airtight reason for William to not only stick around, but play super nice in the sandbox.

Dear old dad's donations.

But of course.

Not wanting to look like the total monster that Theo seemed hellbent on making him out to be, William joined the others by the railing, looking genuinely concerned for the fallen student’s well-being. While he may not have actually broken anything on the outside, he was certainly messed up on the inside. The kid clearly had issues, lots and lots of issues, although, from the looks and sounds of it, William now has a few of his own to deal with.

Damn, Prof, you’re in some seriously deep shit,” a heavy-set student to his left blurted in his face, spraying spittle as he spoke, his breath stinking of cheap beer.

Yeah, Prof, that was one really stupid move ya just made,” another remarked, as he leaned in and actually rammed his finger into the center of William’s well-built chest. “Damn, Studmuffin, you’re stacked like a brick shithouse under all these fancy clothes,” he added, as a lustful look creeped into place upon his acne-ridden face, right before he boldly copped a feel of the professor’s left pec.

Determined to handle this current predicament better than the last one, William was quick to take a step back; however, as he did, both young men advanced towards him and proceeded to grab him, rather firmly, by his arms and wrists.

Not so fast, Prof,” the one remarked, as he tightened his grip, before leaning in to take a good, long sniff. “Damn, you smell good enough to eat.

Yeah, Studmuffin, you’re coming with us,” the second added, as he too tightened his hold, before leading all of them towards the nearest door.

Being marched inside like he was some disobedient pledge, instead of the well-respected professor that he was, William soon found himself standing in thee party room, located on the first floor, which had been specifically designed to give the brothers a safe space to socialize, celebrate, and, well, party...

Like Caligula, on a week-long bender, on steroids.

The room, which William knew all too well, seeing that it hadn't exactly changed all that much in the last decade or so, featured a massive bar, with a big screen television behind it - which was currently showing what looked to be some sort of Girls Gone Wild porn - a low-set stage that dominated the rear of the room - which currently contained a rather professional looking dj station - a series of double-doors that overlooked the back patio, and, most importantly - because it was currently where the overly dramatic head of house was holding court - a clutch of leather sofas and chairs that the professor believed to be the exact same ones he once utilized himself.

Beyond all of this, there was, quite naturally, a number of plastic bowls filled with stale-looking, no-name snacks, a ton of red Solo cups sitting on every available flat surface, and more than a few forms of alcohol, in bottles, cans, and kegs.

There was also, to the professor's mild surprise, a lot of discarded clothes, strewn all over the place, several, oversized bottles of questionable looking lubes, a ton of condoms - lots and lots of condoms - and a king-sized, sheet-less mattress positioned in the center of the room, with what looked like a recorder on a tripod pointed at it.

What kind of party is this? William couldn't help himself from wondering as he was now positioned before its guest of honor, making a mental note that there were indeed several young ladies in attendance, ones that shouldn't have been here at such a late hour.

Alright. Let's get this over with, he then thought, against his better judgement, as he stood waiting for Theo to make his more than likely well-rehearsed speech that would undoubtedly continue to cast him in the worst light possible.

For whatever reason, this troubled kid truly had it out for him, and him alone, and while it would've been nice to understand his exact motives - beyond merely disliking the professor - William had a hunch that he wasn't going to learn such things here. No, instead, he was more than likely going to get a first-hand lesson in what it meant to publicly wrong the head of a frat house in twenty-nineteen.

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Last edited:
It was amazing how quickly things could change in a place like this. Not twenty minutes ago Theo has been sitting alone on a balcony lamenting how bored he was. Now he sat inside the party room with the entire gathered house, essentially holding court - acting as judge, jury and executioner - over the case of Professor Studmuffin.

"Professor Studmuffin." Theo proclaimed as the man was practically dragged before him. He glanced at the men still holding onto his arms and made a motion. One of them kicked William behind the knee, forcing the professor down onto his knees as though bowing before a King. The hands still remained firmly on his shoulders to hold him in place.

"You are acussed of the audacious crime of throwing me off the balcony. How do you plea?" At this point he actually paused long enough for the other to speak of he so wished it.

"Enough!" He snapped after he had given enough time for the man to make his argument. The word was loud and harsh enough that the few within the crowd that had started to whisper among themselves all fell silent.

"Enough of your lies." He growled, still loud enough for the assembly to hear. "You were witnessed by no less than..." He glanced around the room for dramatic effect. "Fifty upstanding citizens that would swear under oath that they personally watched as you punched my royal person and sent me tumbling backwards off the balcony." He proclaimed as overly dramatic as usual. To this there were cheers and cries of 'Yeah' and 'I saw the whole thing!' from the crowd.

Theo was well aware that most of his 'evidence' wouldn't hold up in live court, half if not all his witnesses were drunk or hadn't actually seen anything, or both! But it was dramatic. He didn't have to win in court, he just had to convince one man that it was futile to attempt resistance.

Truth be told, if William actually knew Simone Elrich Senior personally, the threats Theo were making wouldn't be nearly as intimidating. Simone Sr. was a strict man and wouldn't be considered father of the year in any stretch of the term. He was a man that approved of corporal punishment and while he might not approve of such a public display, would most likely commend William for putting Theo in his place had he simply given him a firm shove or smack upside the head. Even if he heard about such an act as was being protrayed by young Theo, he would endever to hear William's side before taking action against such a well respected teacher.

Unlike what Theo would have William believe, Simone Sr. was well aware of Theo's antics and would believe William over the word of his own son, even of he were backed up by the whole fraternity. While Theo was his second born son, he was the Elrich heir after the untimely demise of his older brother - Simone Jr. - seven years ago. And some heir Theo was shaping up to be. At this point it was a well kept secret that Sr. would rather pass his entire empire onto his third son than see a penny more shelled out to his layabout heir. It simply wouldn't do to disinherit him however, not unless he did something truly horrific.

Luckily for Theo, none of this was public knowledge and since William had never personally met his father, the man couldn't know such things. Well, he would know that Theo was the heir and many falsely assumed that since he had inherited the mantle by the death of a sibling, that his father would be more protective of him, not less.

"As penance for your crime, I sentence you to..." He glanced at the clock at this point. It was just after ten on a Saturday night. Smiling, he glanced back at William. "24 hours as my slave, to command as I please, and to serve the community in any way asked of you. You will obey all my orders for the next 24 hours and then you will be obsolved of your crime and released a free man."

Now the crowd was starting to get really wound up, excitedly - and loudly - imagining what all Theo would order William to do.

Theo looked into the older man's eyes now and gave him that same charming, dangerous smile that spelt trouble.

"So," He said more quietly, as though speaking only to William, causing the crowd to have to lean in closer to hear. "What shall it be? 24 hours in the house to buy our silence, or take your chances with a real court and my father...?" The threat sounded very convincing and Theo had a good poker face, not letting on at all that he knew his own father would never buy this cock and bull story.

"Your first order, should you accept your punishment, is to Lick. My. Boot." He motioned to the boot of his right ankle which was still propped up with an ice pack on it. Then he held up his left hand in a 'one more thing' gesture. "Oh, and you will crawl to me."

Unbeknownst to William, he wouldn't be leaving the house for 24 hours whether he agreed or not. The brothers were out for blood. If he resisted they'd just tie him down and use him as they pleased anyway. Theo hoped he would play along though, it was more degrading to make the man willingly subject himself to the humiliations he had planned.

A cheer began to start around the room. A chant of, "Crawl! Crawl! Crawl!" A few seconds later a second chant started up, both chorusing through the party room in a surprisingly rhythmic tune. The second chant was, "Lick his boot! Lick his boot! Lick his boot!"

Forced to his knees, against his will, William bristled at the way he was suddenly being treated by not just Theo, but by a good number of his brothers. Not that it should've surprised the professor in the least, since most frats were known for their hive mentality, but still. He was a highly-regarded and oft-admired administrator, who had worked hard to carefully cultivate his favorable and rather flawless reputation, one that practically demanded a certain level of respect, so for them to simply push him around because their fearless leader deemed it necessary, didn't sit well with him. There was also the not-so-minor fact that he was wearing the finest of formal attire, which had cost him quite the pretty penny, so for him to be carelessly manhandled in it was yet another bone of contention.

Caught off guard that he was actually being afforded the opportunity to defend himself, it took William a heartbeat or two to start expressing his opinion on the matter, going as far as to say that he was being "wrongly accused" and that Theo was just "too intoxicated for his own good," that he was his "own worst enemy." Naturally, this went over like a lead balloon, for the majority of students listening in were either too drunk, too stupid or too naïve to comprehend any sort of reasonable explanation. Was the professor really trying to imply that this was some sort of self-inflicted, set up? Yeah, right. Why on earth would Theo do such a twisted thing? Granted, if anyone had been thinking clearly, they would've thought exactly the same thing in reverse, unable to believe that a dignified professor like Dalgliesh would perform such a heinous act. But, well, with the exception of Kurt, who was only slightly buzzed himself, there wasn't a sober set of brain cells in the entire house.

Nope. They just weren't buying it.

And, quite obviously, neither was Theo.

Being barked at, like some petulant child who had just uttered the most outlandish lie ever spoken, William proceeded to listen, rather suspiciously, as Theo not only continued to stack the cards against him, by proclaiming that everyone and their uncle clearly saw what went down, but then he quickly moved on to 'sentencing' him to twenty-four continuous hours of unquestionable servitude!

Really? Was this really how Theo thought this was going to play out? William was just suppose to agree to be his indentured servant until tomorrow night? Oh. Wait. No. Not just his, but that of the entire household?!

I don't think so, mate, was all he could tell himself as he began to make an effort to get to his booted feet; however, he was stopped, mid-motion, by not only the two frats who were overseeing him, but by Theo's own words.

Once again, the father card was being played.

If William didn't do as he was told, there was an excellent chance that Theo would make a single call to the man who held the most power. One quick conversation, recounting what had happened here tonight, and William would have a ton of explaining to do Monday morning, when funding suddenly stopped on one of the university's biggest and brightest projects. It wouldn't matter that he was innocent in all of this, it would only matter that the affluent man's heir was physically and, quite possibly, emotionally scarred for life. William was certain that the kid could play the old man like a fiddle, he was, after all, getting away with milking his college education for all that it was worth.

Letting slip a heavy sigh, having quickly come to the realization that he was more or less stuck here for at least the remainder of the evening, William found himself suddenly taking in a deep, seething breath as his first set of orders were given.

Not only was he expected to lick Theo's boot clean, but he was suppose to do so after crawling across the floor, like some filthy mongrel!

You...you can do this. You need to do this, he told himself, even though ever fiber of his being said to get up and walk away, and deal with whatever repercussions were thrown at him. He had a solid enough reputation to stand upon. He could weather whatever storm this spoiled brat whipped up.

Couldn't he?

Well, couldn't he?

It...it was still too much of a risk to take. He would be ruined, on so many levels, if this totally blew up in his face, as well as the university's.

Just do it, he now inwardly insisted, as the room exploded with a chorus of chants that everyone - and, it seemed, their uncle - was now shouting at the top of their lungs, for that was just how loud they all were.

Just...

Do it.

And so he did.

Leaning forward, William placed both of his gloved hands before him upon the sticky, liquor-splattered floor. With his coat having already been worked open, earlier on in the evening, his long, white scarf dangled freely now from his thick neck, so that the tasseled fringe brushed against the same dirty surface. Having already hit the floor with his knees, William was certain that they would soon become the recipients of even more filth as he proceeded to crawl across it.

This...this was an entirely degrading act, which, he imagined, was exactly what Theo had planned for him all along.

He was looking to bring him down, more than likely, to his level. He was looking to knock him from his lofty pedestal, probably because he didn't like the idea that a man who had come from practically nothing, could somehow be such an unwavering success. Little did he know - or even care - that William had worked long and hard to get where he was. His success hadn't been handed to him, it had been earned, but the professor had made it - and would continue to make it - look effortless.

Unlike this short trip from point a to point b, which was taking every fiber of his being to execute.

While it was only a matter of a mere fifteen to twenty feet that William needed to crawl across, it certainly felt like a hundred times longer. Every inch was like a foot, every foot felt like a mile, and it was only because there were so many eyes watching him, and mouths mocking him, shouting not only both chants, but telling him to "go faster," to "get that ass up higher" and "that head down lower!"

Finally arriving before Theo, after what felt like an eternity, William went to sit back on his haunches, to catch both his breath and mentally prepare himself for what was coming next; however, instead of being allowed to do just that, Rick, from out of nowhere, gripped the back of his head by his thick, wavy hair and proceeded to shove his face and, more specifically, his lips directly against the grimy leather boot that sat elevated upon a keg that had been turned into a makeshift stool.

"You took too long, Muffin," he announced, as he continued to maintain his grip on the professor's luxurious locks. "Get lickin', Prof, or you'll pay the price for insubordination."

"And trust me, Stud," he then whispered, as he leaned in to place his mouth just an inch away from William's ear, "you don't want the sort of punishment that Theo would dish out."

"Not with an ass as fine as yours."

The progress was slow. It took so long for William to start moving that Theo was starting to wonder if the man was going to move or if he was going to continue sitting there, taking the verbal abuse but refusing to play along. When Theo was about ready to give up and just have the boys restrain him, William fell down onto his hands and slowly began crawling.

Slowly.

So fucking slowly.

With the heavy fur coat the man was wearing it was like watching a small bear shamble across the floor, slowly rocking from side to side as his massive bulk shifted from hands to knees. The gathered crowd kept calling for him to move faster or lift his ass or lower his head but Theo was just enjoying watching the crawl.

His hand reached into his pocket and he pulled out his phone. Opening his camera, he began to record the man crawling across the floor. Though it was difficult to tell who it was until Rick grasped the man's hair and tilted his head up. With a smile, Theo zoomed in on the man's face, taking a picture while continuing to record.

From his perch on the leather seat - which might as well have been a throne for all intents and purposes - Theo could hear what Rick was muttering to Will and it made him smile.

"That's right, Will. You have such a fine ass... I would love to bend you over my knee and spank it. Wouldn't you enjoy that, hmm? Are you a little slut that likes to be spanked?" Even as he was saying it, William's tongue was slowly slipping from his mouth and running along the side of the leather boot. Rick's hand released William's head to allow him to lick on his own accord.

The professor's eyes slid close as though from disgust as he let out a groan if displeasure. "Keep your eyes open, Prof." Theo insisted, chuckling as the eyes slide back open but seemed to be glaring at him as they landed on the phone pointed at him.

As that soft pink organ slipped out of the man's mouth again and began to slowly slide over the black rubber of the bottom of the boot, Theo let out a groan, which sounded distinctly different than the pained moan that issued from William's lips about the same time. The expression of disgust and pain on the professor's face was beautiful. While his right hand held firm to his phone, recording every delicious second of this humiliation, his left began to slowly stroke over his rising erection.

Groaning lightly as his already tight pants seemed to be getting tighter with his arousal, he stroked himself through the fine fabric. "Get that tongue in there real good."

By now the chants in the room had shifted to, "Lick, lick, lick!"

Low moans and groans were coming from the man as he slowly made his way up the boot to the laces. The tongue of the boot was soft and plush and embroidered with the Elrich coat of arms. As the man's eyes took in the embroidery, he let out another groan and it made Theo laugh. "That's right, remember who's bitch you are."

With a shake of his head, the man ran his tongue over the embroidery then slowly, painfully slowly, began to follow the leather back down and around to the other side. "Don't forget the bottom." Theo instructed, shifting his phone to get a better view of the man licking the bottom of his boot.

As the man's tongue explored and soon found the arch of the boot, he actually gagged and pulled away, making a loud retching noise. "Oh, yeah." Theo said with a smirk. "I think I stepped in something a little... ripe earlier." That was certainly one way to explain the rancid smelling, steaming pile of dog shit he had stepped in earlier in the day. He had tried to scrape it off but if he had known this would be happening tonight he would have left as much of the stinky substance as possible.

Rick's hand returned to the back of William's head and forced him back to the underside of the boot where the foul substance was clinging. "Be a good little shit-eater and lick it all up."

These words changed the chant again. Now they were shouting, "Eat that shit!"

The greenish looking slime clung to the grooves of the boot in a thick congealed state.

Having been a pledge for this very fraternity, under this very roof, literally in this room, William had indeed already performed some seriously disgusting things in his lifetime; however, licking canine excrement out of the treads of someone's boot - someone whom he was starting to truly loath with every passing minute of their twisted little game - was certainly taking things to a whole new, shockingly deplorable level.

If he could've, the professor most certainly would've pulled himself away and then up, only to call it quits. Being humiliated was one thing. Being forced to perform this vile act was something else altogether. However, any attempt that he made to do just that, was met with strong resistance, both in the form of Rick firmly holding his head in place and now a second set of hands that were gripping his broad shoulders, essentially forcing him to remain right where he was, no matter how hard he tried to buck against their hold.

"Yeah, that's it, Piggy! Get that tongue in there, nice and deep, and clean your master's boot," the vaguely familiar frat brother was commanding him now.

"I bet you that's Kappa's crap he's eating. Am I right, Q?" Rick questioned his partner in crime, before letting loose with a wicked laugh.

"Oh yeah. I took him out this afternoon, and man did he take quite the dump on the front lawn," Quinn - whose nickname was simply Q - replied, before adding his own guttural laugh to the mix. "It smelled fuckin' horrible, so I can't even imagine what it tastes like!"

"From the look on the Profs face, it can't be good," Rick noted now as he drew the man's head back for a quick look before shoving it back down.

'Can't be good' was, without a doubt, an understatement.

It was foul, and it was bitter - so very, very bitter - and there was just enough of it to coat William's entire tongue, as it transitioned from a slightly more dry substance to something far more pliable, as his saliva worked to break it down. Gagging as the grotesque taste of it filled his mouth, the professor did everything in his power to finish this disgraceful act as quickly as possible. There was certainly no need to drag this disgusting situation out any longer than it already had. He had done as they asked, both crawling and licking as he had been commanded to do. What more could they possibly want from him?

He just consumed dog shit for Christ's sake!

"Jeez, if I didn't know better, I'd say this little piggy is really starting to enjoy himself," Q commented, with a shit eating grin (pun intended), as he watched the professor chow down. "Do ya, Piggy? Do ya like the taste of shit? Because I can certainly get ya some more. It'll be fresh too!"

"Settle down, Q," Rick was quick to chime in, as he heard more than a few of the ladies in the room loudly remark about how disgusting this was getting. "I think he's had enough, for now. Haven't you, Muffin?" he then questioned the man as he released his head and then watched as the professor shook Q's hands from his shoulders and proceeded to sit back on his haunches, like had wanted to do earlier.

With rage in his emerald colored eyes, William slid his gloved hand inside his coat and retrieved his neatly folded, pocket square from the outer, breast pocket of his tuxedo jacket. Wiping his mouth with it, he then added the stained silk to the litter on the floor, not caring that the mildly expensive accessory was now lost to him. It's not like he would want to use it ever again, even after being laundered. After this, he went for his flask, that he knew contained enough alcohol to burn away the filth that was still soiling the inside of his mouth; however, yet again, he was stopped short as he was dragged to his feet by both Quinn and yet another senior student, Nolan, whom William was teaching this semester.

"He looks thirsty," Nolan remarked to Quinn, after assessing William with a rather mischievous expression.

"Yeah, you're right, he does," Quinn agreed, before turning to address Theo. "What's the word, Sir?"

"Should we treat the Prof here to a bit of Jimmy Riddle?"

Last edited:
As William was dragged to his feet, Theo stopped recording with his phone, sliding the device back into his pocket and glancing around the party room to gauge the crowd. There was a reason he was the leader. He knew how to read a crowd and play them up, feed their excitement and not let their attention wander. There were some looks and sounds of disgust from the few female party goers but almost everyone else looked excited by the prospect.

Slowly, he shifted his foot so that the bag of not so frozen peas fell to the ground then he set his foot on the ground and stood up, standing tall to look into William's rebellious eyes. There was little to no shock from the crowd as he stood on his 'injured' leg. They more or less all knew that it had been an act, a reasoning to get the professor to play along.

His hand reached out and grabbed the flask from the man's hand and took a look at it. Monogrammed gold flask. How pretentious. Unscrewing the lid, he took a swig and gave a shrug. "I'm normally a whiskey guy myself but that's some pretty spicy rum." He commented and took another swig before tossing the flask onto the leather seat behind him.

"I've got some Jimmy Riddle for him right here." He said as his golden brown eyes looked into the professor's green ones. "Let's see if it tastes as good the second time, shall we old boy?"

Once again William was forced down onto his knees in front of William as Theo undid his belt and the front of his pants. As he unzipped his pants the cheering in the crowd reached a new level. They had stopped the music for the show but the sound of their cheering was now nearly as loud as the music had been.

As Theo pulled out his cock he revealed just how much the spectacle of the boot licking had effected him. His sex organ was large and engorged. Standing at nearly full mast he was already eight inches long with a good six inch circumference. The purple mushroom head of his cock was swollen and shiny from a thin layer of precum. Looking down at the professor, he ran a hand over the entire length before he began to let loose with the golden yellow liquid that steamed down the man's face. He really didn't care if the man drank it or not, just covering him with the warm liquid and watching it stream down into the silky locks of his hair and down his neck to bead on the expensive fur was enough to amuse Theo.

Being that Theo had plenty to drink this evening, the stream seemed to last forever and two pairs of hands prevented the man from trying to pull away but no one tried to grab his head this time.

When, at last Theo was done, he shook his cock a few times then reached down and grasped the man's chin with his gloved hand. "Lick me clean, slut." He pressed the head of his cock to the man's mouth, keeping a firm grip on his chin to stop him from pulling away.

Upon hearing the slang term of Jimmy Riddle, William immediately felt a knot form in the pit of his stomach, which was currently, more than likely, processing the feces that he had just unwillingly consumed. Seeing that it had its Cockney origins, the saying was all too familiar to the transplanted Brit. Not that he used it much himself, mind you, but he'd certainly heard it thrown around in pubs and, well, unhinged frat parties such as this.

Pulling against the hands that were holding him firm, the professor began to protest, repeatedly uttering questions and commentary such as, "Have you lost your minds?" and "You can't be serious!" However, such words, such pleadings, fell on very deaf ears as the crowd once again went wild, chanting "Riddle! Riddle! Riddle!"

Unable to stop this insanity, no matter how hard he fought, no matter what he said, William watched now as Theo not only got to his feet without any assistance needed, but proceeded to strut across the room, until the gap between them was nothing more than a foot, maybe two. Not the least bit surprised that he appeared uninjured, the professor also didn't flinch when his flask was plucked from his hand. Apparently, whatever was William's was now Theo's to help himself to, whenever and however he wished, no questions asked.

Watching as he drank freely from the personalized, solid-gold vessel, that contained a very expensive, perfectly aged rum, the professor secretly hoped that he would choke on the fine liquor. That's just how angry William was with the punk and this ludicrous situation.

"Don't do this, Theo," he said, in a firm and direct voice, using the kid's first name with the hopes that it would start to break down whatever walls were built between them, whatever barrier he had in place that allowed him to do what he was doing without hesitation or, it seemed, an ounce of remorse. "You're going to regret it if you do," he then threatened as he was once again unceremoniously shoved back into a prone, kneeling position. "I swear to God!" he had to shout now, as the crowd returned to their chant of "Riddle! Riddle! Riddle!" upon hearing their leader announce that he had every intention of doing the dirty deed himself. "Kurt, goddamnit! Don't just stand there! Do something!" William called out to the seemingly sensible blonde, with the hopes that he would step in on his behalf, just as...

Oh, bloody hell.

Struck silent as the head of the house proceeded to reveal his swollen, pre-oozing penis, just a few inches away, the professor quickly regained his ability to speak, to moan actually, rather loudly, as the shockingly strong stream of piss flew from the kid's slit and struck him square in the face! Sputtering and spitting now, as the warm liquid quickly flowed over his gaping mouth, his natural reaction was to turn his head away and to buck his body as hard as he could, seeing that he was, quite naturally, repulsed to his very core.

The feel of it on his exposed skin made it crawl.

The scent, the powerful, pungent scent, made him gag.

And the taste of it, the strong, bitter taste of the foul fluid, as it assaulted his lips and slithered across his tongue, made him want to puke.

Then there was the gut-punching realization that his undeniably extravagant attire was being splattered and soaked in the very same, entirely sickening, bodily waste.

Feeling it run down the side of his strong neck, as he turned his head away, he could already sense it soaking into the stiff, arrow collar of his pristine white, dress shirt. At the same time, he was certain that the wavering stream was not only dousing the smooth silk of his scarf, but the plush, wide lapels of his sumptuous, designer fur that cost him a small fortune. Seventeen thousand, to be exact.

Bucking wildly now, as Theo's assault seemed to go on for an eternity, William somehow managed to take notice that the two students holding him firmly in place had both managed to free their ramrod stiff cocks as well. Expecting them to join in, they merely waited and watched, with eager expressions on their faces, as their leader finished up.

Breathing heavy, with piss dripping from his furrowed brow, the tip of his nose, and his cleft chin, William was forced to not only look up at his sadistic assailant, as that same piss-slick chin of his was gripped rather harshly, before being tugged up and held firm, but he was forced, no, more like force-fed the still dripping member that had just expelled at least a gallon of golden-brown excrement all over him.

Blanching at the thought of having to take such a thing inside of his mouth - seeing that the closest he had ever gotten to a cock was that which resided between his own legs - William fought once more as the crowd began to chant, "Suck! Suck! Suck!"

There was no way in hell he was doing this! He would sooner deal with a lawsuit, than ever suck a student off. Theo and his pack of perverted frats were clearly out of their minds if they thought that he was going to play along, going to allow himself to be used and abused like some cheap tart that they had picked up on a street corner. Bloody hell. Even a whore deserved better than this! This whole thing had gone entirely too far, and he needed to put an end to it.

But how?

Clearly, he was outnumbered.

If only he could somehow convince Kurt to step in. He was the one saving grace in all of this. Actually, at this point, he was pretty much the professor's only hope, save a student or two who were currently lingering on the outskirts of the raucous crowd, more than likely looking to slip out the nearest door, for fear of being caught participating in such a questionable act of violence. Because, in the end, that is what this was.

It was an unnecessary, unprovoked act of violence, being brutally thrust upon an innocent man.

Come on, mate, don't just stand there, he practically, no, quite literally begged with his eyes, as Theo continued to rub the fat head of his cock all over William's piss-slick lips. You're better than these animals.

Fucking do something!

Last edited:
As Theo proceeded to rub his cock head over those fine, piss-slicked lips, he was so deadest on watching the professor that he didn't even notice Kurt stepping up beside him.

"Come on, man. I think this has gone on long enough." Kurt said boldly to Theo. His words caused the others to start hissing and booing. Kurt's ears turned red but he held his ground, focusing on his best friend and ignoring everyone else. If he was able to succeed in reigning Theo in he knew he would be the one to pay the price with the rest of the 'pack' but he couldn't stand by as his friend committed such atrocious crimes, crimes that could send him away for a long time if William decided to press charges.

Or the worse things would happen if Senior got wind of what had happened here tonight.

"Dude, why you gotta be a Debbie Downer. We're just having fun." Theo said, looking over at Kurt.

At least Theo was taking the time to answer him and not just ignoring him like he often did lately. Pressing closer he spoke quietly enough that only Theo would hear. "If your old man catches wind of this-"

That was clearly the wrong thing to say. Theo actually pushed Kurt away, glaring at his friend. "Don't you fucking talk to me about him!" He growled and to Kurt's surprise he felt hands actually grabbing him now! Panic overcame him and he fought against his frat brothers but they held him tightly in place. "Prof here is getting exactly what he deserves. If you don't like it... You can take his place."

Silence fell in the room now. No one had ever heard Theo talk to Kurt like that, the two were known to be long time friends. Both men stared at each other for a long moment then Kurt looked at William, gave him a sympathetic look and shook his head. This time when he shrugged of the other two frat brothers, they let go and he walked away, leaving the party room.

Smoldering golden eyes glared after his friend as he forced his way through the gathered crowd. When he was gone, Theo let out a breath then turned to look at William. "Now... Where was I? Oh yes. Open your slut mouth and suck my cock like a good little whore."

His hand wrapped around the man's chin more tightly, almost painfully, the tips of his fingers pressing in hard to the man's jawline.

The room was still silent so Theo glanced around the room. "Can't let Kurt be a mood kill guys." He said loudly then held up a hand. "Suck, suck, suck!"

Slowly the chant began to spread around the room again but it was clear that some of the excitement was gone. More than one of the watching crowd were now starting to wonder about what they were doing.

"Damn it Kurt." Theo muttered under his breath. He'd have to go deal with his friend soon. There would be hurt feelings and he was sober enough to already regret his harsh words but damn it, why was the other always hell-bent on spoiling his fun?

Glancing at Q and Nutsack, who honestly were both standing there like idiots with their cocks in their hands - which made Theo wonder how much he must look like an idiot - he glanced pointedly at Will. "You boys gonna make a donation or just waving your guns around for fun?"

That certainly broke the sudden chill in the room. Laughter spread through the crowd like wildfire. Q flushed red and Theo couldn't tell if it was anger, embarrassment or both. Nutsack just laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, I got a donation all right."

To Theo's surprise the man knelt down next to William. As Theo cocked his head to the side, wondering what Nutsack was playing at, he watched as the quarterback slid his dick into the pocket of William's coat.

Theo laughed when he realized what his frat brother was doing and when Q caught on he knelt down as well, sliding his own cock into the other pocket. Only Q let out a noise of pain and pulled back out.

"Shit Piggy, what do you keep in your pocket, shards of glass?" His hand jammed down into the pocket and pulled out a keyring. Without thinking Q tossed it behind him, nearly hitting Rick with the metalic projectile. With the obstruction gone, he shoved back into the pocket and let loose.

Theo's eyes followed the flying metal and a sudden idea struck him. Even as the others were assaulting the professor with more urine, Theo knelt down and opened the coat, seeing the damage the golden liquid was doing to the fine formal attire underneath. His hand shoved into each of the suit pockets then into his front right pants pocket and finally the front left one before it found the prize he was looking for.

He stood as he pulled the ID from the money clip and tossed it at Rick. "Head over to his apartment and see if he's got any fun toys to play with." He ordered his friend.

Rick's lips spread into a smile as he caught the ID then knelt down to pick up the keys. "Right away, boss."

As the black haired man turned to leave, Theo called out again, "Take Chewie with you. He needs some B&E experience. Oh, and might as well take the Bentley."

As he said the last bit, he focused his attention back on William and winked at him. "You haven't opened up yet, bitch. You will suck my cock. In fact, I want you to beg to suck it like the good little cum eating slut you are."

Last edited:
For the briefest of moments, William actually felt a wave of relief wash over him as Kurt did exactly what he had hoped he would do; however, both the uplifting feeling and the intervention were short-lived as Theo not only cut the prospect off at the knees, but threatened to cause his childhood friend bodily harm and humiliation, not unlike what was being done to William.

Jesus. He's really gone off the deep end, the professor decided upon seeing the one friend turn so quickly on the other. Either that, or his hate for me runs deeper than I thought.

Not daring to say another word, nor take a deep breath - for fear of giving Theo the slightest chance to slip his dick inside his mouth - William instead simply inhaled and exhaled through his nose, which proved to be a challenge in itself, since upon doing just that all he could smell was the acrid scent of piss. Not his lush cologne, which he had liberally sprayed all over himself, earlier on in the evening, but piss.

Eau de toilette, indeed.

Watching and waiting to see if Kurt would stand his ground, if he would continue to fight the good fight on his behalf, it became painfully obvious that Theo was going to win, each and every time. The brothers knew it, Kurt knew it - because why else would he be walking away so easily - and now William knew it, too. The guy wasn't just the head of this house, he was a crown prince, with a kingly father, who would crush anyone who got in his son's way.

Bristling as The Chosen One's full attention was placed back on him, William continued to deny him access by shaking his head from side to side, that is, until the punk tightened his grip on his square jaw and, more or less, locked his head into place. Once more, his fat, pre-oozing cockhead was pressed hard against the professor's lips, and once more, the room was alive with their chant of "Suck! Suck! Suck!" with the occasional drunkard adding in "Me!" before they erupted in a fit of wild laughter, fell over, and passed out.

Wondering how long he could hold out for or, actually, how long it would take before Theo came up with a creative way to force his mouth open, it would be Nolan and Quinn who would win the prize for coming up with an inventive way to degrade William and, more specifically, his attire.

After a quick prompt from their fearless leader, both guys proceeded to kneel next to him. First came Nolan, who was a hair taller, and then, a minute or so later, Quinn, who was the exact same height as William. As they repositioned themselves, they did a fairly good job of keeping a firm grip on him, so even if he had wanted to get away, he would've failed miserably. All three had him successfully locked down now, had him held right where they wanted him, so that they could..

"Use 'em, just like the fuckin' filthy urinal that he is," Nolan instructed Quinn, as he growled the command into William's left ear, after sliding his substantial slab inside the satin-lined pocket of his designer coat, only to let loose with a thick stream of scorching hot piss, that instantly saturated the substantial fabric within and then quickly filled the air with its fetid scent.

Inwardly groaning behind his pursed lips, William actually rolled his bright eyes skyward as he began to feel the foul fluid penetrate the equally substantial satin lining on the inside of his coat. Preparing himself for a similar assault on the right side, he took great pleasure in hearing Quinn cry out as he jabbed his junk into William's clutch of keys. Curious to see what the kid would do next, the professor suddenly felt his insides go cold, felt his heart literally skip a beat, as the ring was fished out and then carelessly tossed into the crowd.

It...it not only had his office key on it, but, but his home, and...

No.

Seeing the gears turn ever so swiftly, just behind Theo's shifty eyes, William honestly started to panic.

"No!" he risked uttering, just before the guy pulled his cock away and then quickly knelt before him so that he could root around inside his pockets, until he found the one thing he'd naturally be looking for, seeing that he was nothing more than an opportunistic deviant at heart. "Theo," he growled, as the punk unearthed his money clip that contained his ID. "THEO!" he then shouted, as he bucked hard against Nolan and Quinn, who were still pissing up a storm, deep within his pockets, which, in turn, was systematically soaking both sides of his once fabulous fur coat, from hip to hem, mostly on the inside.

You wouldn't dare, he then thought, as he saw Theo strategically slip his license from the clip and then toss it at his remaining wingman.

Fuck.

He would, and he did.

Continuing to struggle, as well as repeatedly shout that this madness needed to stop, William then watched, with a look of sheer horror upon his still piss-slick face, as Rick dashed towards the front door with not only a brother in tow, but the keys to his collectable car and the exact coordinates to his private apartment. He had just been given clear instructions to rummage through the professor's personal belongings and take whatever he wanted.

Outraged, William began to buck like a wild bear caught in a vicious trap, even grunting and spitting as he did; however, he quickly found himself quieting back down as Theo approached, looking far more determined than a moment before, and his words only worked to confirm that things - as if this was even possible at this point - were about to take a turn for the worse.

Now, instead of simply taking his cock, William needed to beg for it.

"Beg, Slut, Beg!" the crowd now cheered. "Beg, Slut, Beg!"

H-he couldn't. He...he just wouldn't. There...there was no good reason for him to. Even if it meant losing his job and leaving this place forever, he had to stand his ground and continue to refuse such a deranged demand.

But then Quinn leaned in and whispered a mere handful of words - as he continued to empty his sizable bladder - and suddenly William found it in himself to do exactly what he didn't want to do, exactly what he was being told to do by nearly every person in the house.

He begged, like a whore in heat, even going as far as to add the word "Please" at the beginning and "Sir" at the end, for he had absolutely no intention of being a bitch's bitch - or, in this case, a hound humper - which is exactly what the sick and twisted student had threatened him with, just a moment before.

"It's either him or Kappa," Q had promised, in a voice that held no humor, but was irrefutably infused with malice.

Last edited:
What in the nine rings of hell had Q said to get Will to suddenly start begging, even to go so far as to call him sir? Theo looked at the charismatic man and knew it wasn't sweet nothings, only a threat of... A grin spread across his face. Kappa. The damn man had used the dog to get William to be his bitch.

Q had a strange attachment to that dog. Sometimes Theo wondered what the man was doing with him behind closed doors.

Well, he hadn't officially heard the threat. Though when he caught Q's eye, he winked and the man gave him one of those knowing smiles and winked back. The unspoken communication confirmed that beastiality was not off the table but without Q having to tell Theo about the threat, the leader could claim ignorance of it and instead proclaim that he had never agreed not to get Kappa involved if the man cooperated.

Threat aside, Theo would take advantage of this newfound willingness to play along. Shoving his large cock into the man's hair, he placed both gloved hands on the man's damp head and gripped his hair before starting to skull fuck the professor.

"Looks like you're still thirsty, Studmuffin. Let's see if we can't quench that thirst."

After all the foreplay - stroking himself while making the man lick his boots, then soiling him from head to waist - Theo found that he was already close to the edge. He wouldn't make it that easy for the older man though. Just a few short thrusts into the man's mouth and releasing already? Absolutely not!

Focusing on holding back, he pulled back, rolling his tip around in the man's mouth, teasing himself a little but keeping himself on the edge but backing himself down just enough that when he thrust in again he wouldn't cum right away. "Use that tongue. Get it moving." He instructed as he pulled back again, leaving just his firm head in the man's mouth. After rolling his hips around for a few seconds he thrust in again, forcing more and more of his considerable size down the man's throat until he gagged. The sensation of the man's throat clenching around him sent a shudder of excitement through his whole body.

His hands curled in the damp hair more and pulled more firmly on the man's dark hair as he released his load deep into the man's already gagging throat. Still he didn't want the man to get off easy so even as he was releasing spurt after spurt of his spunk into the gaping maw, he pulled back to spread it up his throat and into his mouth. He didn't pull all the way out though, leaving his cock head in the man's mouth to try and force him to swallow the bitter substance.

When he finally did pull out, the older man was spluttering and choking on the thick, whitish substance, gasping desperately for air and coughing up thick strings of cum.

While the professor was gasping and trying to catch his breath after the assault on his throat, Theo tucked himself back into his pants. "I think it's time for this coat to come off." He announced and the crowd sheered in amusement.

Quinn and Nolan - who had both tucked themselves back into their own pants after thoroughly soiling the fine formal attire, dragged William back to his feet. The usually well put together man looked, well, worse for the wear. His hair was still damp and sticking up in all kinds of different directions, his face was still shiny with urine and Theo was almost certain that his usual crisp posture was faltering.

"What are you waiting for?" Theo asked and looked between Q and Nutsack, waving a hand impatiently. Both men grinned and nodded. Each of the burly men got a grip on the wide vent on the back of the man's coat and pulled. There was a ripping sound as the expensive, soiled coat tore in two. The ripping stopped when they reached the collar, making both men pause for just a few seconds before they continued pulling and now it ripped horizontally along the man's broad shoulders, along the collar. Soon the fine fur had been ripped from the collar, falling in two large clumps to the floor, leaving the large plush collar around his neck like an oversized scarf.

It was like splitting open a giant lobster with a single motion and it was oddly satisfying to see the large clumps of fur fall to the floor, exposing the formal attire underneath.

At the beginning of the night this tux was probably quite handsome. It certainly looked expensive. Now, however, with the white soil stained yellow and the overcoat rumpled and damp, he looked more like a homeless man that had stolen a fine tuxedo from a dead man.

"What should we do to Prof next, boys?" He called out, looking around the room.

There were a lot of cheers all around the room, including "Fuck him!" and "Strip him down!" Though Theo's favorite suggestion from the crowd was "Pierce his dick!" Now that was creative, painful and would leave a permanent mark. Scanning the crowd, he looked around, trying to figure out who made that suggestion.

"Mad Max, was that you suggesting the piercing?" He asked and the man nodded, giving his usual dopey looking smile as he held up his hand.

"Yeah, that was me sir." Unlike Nutsack, an excitable man with a lot of energy that always showed just what he was feeling and when, Mad Max was a hard man to read. Even when he was excited he had that same dopey look on his face and was slow to react. Theo thought he must have some brain injuries considering the man was a lineman on the football team and had taken more than an occasional blow to the head.

"Do you have a piercing needle?" He asked.

At this, Mad Max nodded eagerly, smiling a little wider. "Yes sir!"

Nodding, Theo waved at him. "Fetch it."

Trying to recall the exact moment he had made one of thee worst decisions of his life - Yes. That was it. Answering his cell in the first place! - William couldn't believe that this, this right here - with piss and shit roiling around in his stomach, the majority of his formal attire soaked through in urine, and a student's cock just seconds away from entering his virginal mouth - that this was his current reality.

God only knew what was happening to his priceless auto and at his posh apartment!

Letting slip the longest moan, after begging - Really? Did you really just beg for this to happen to you? - William did as he was told to do and he parted his lips. Unsure exactly how this was going to go down, seeing that he had never in all of his heterosexual life done such a thing - not even as a dare for this fraternity - his eyes flashed wide as his piss-slick hair was forcefully gripped and his mouth was stuffed full with cock!

Inch by thick inch, it slid over his lips, slithered across his tongue, and struck the back of his throat! Inch by inch, it defiled his unwilling, unprepared orifice! Then it was gone, only to return with a lot more force, drilling even deeper than the first time! In and out, in and out, it invaded his mouth and it assaulted his throat, and all of his senses. He could taste it and he could smell it - both raw and ripe - and he could hear himself, quite clearly, gagging, for that was indeed his most natural response, but so was groaning, and then bucking wildly, as he fought to break free!

This...this was too damn much.

However, little did he know, it was really only the beginning, for he was not only going to feast on Theo's cock, but his seed!

Feeling the punk's fingers twist more deeply inside of his thick mane of jet black hair, the very next thing William felt was the unmistakable squirt of thick semen that flew from the fat head that was now flexing deep within his throat. Then another came, and another, soaking his insides and filling up both of his airways, so that he could no only taste it, but smell it. Gripping the guy's thighs with his gloved hands, William tried, once more, to break free, to pull off of the relentlessly spewing serpent! But, just as before, he failed, mostly because of Theo's death-grip on his hair.

This can't be happening! his mind cried out as he continued to gag on not only cock but cum. What the hell did I do to deserve this abuse?!

That really was an excellent question, but one that would clearly have to wait for later, after this torture came to its inevitable conclusion - whenever that was going to be - and after he had regained the ability to speak, for right now he had his mouth stuffed full of thick, sticky semen, which clung to every inch of his tongue and throat. Gagging on it, he was then coughing it up, all over himself and then the floor before him, after Theo finally pulled out.

Thank god.

Still gasping for air, as he worked to clear his throat and nose, worked to process the disturbing fact that he had just swallowed a strangers potentially tainted seed, William wasn't afforded even a moment to recover from the brutal assault as he was yanked to his feet yet again by Quinn and Nolan.

Having not clearly heard Theo's initial order for the removal of his substantially heavier coat, which was now sopping wet in piss, at least from the waist down, William was caught completely off guard as the two brothers proceeded to rend the garment open, right up the middle of his broad back!

Seriously? Is this seriously happening right now? he thought, regardless of the fact that he knew the luxurious garment was a goner, already written off as a piece of rubbish the moment they decided to desecrate it with their stinking piss.

Yanking and tugging on the costly coat, like they were competing in some sort of tug of war competition, it gave way, inch by inch, then foot by foot, until they came to the crossroad that was its substantial, well-crafted collar. Determined to finish it off, to fuck it up completely, the two gave the garment several more violent tugs, until the threads finally gave and it came undone horizontally, across William's hulking shoulders, instead of vertically, like it had from hem to neck.

And just like that, seventeen thousand dollars of imported fox fur was reduced to two piles of piss-soaked rags, as the substantial halves were stripped from his body and then tossed to the floor.

And all the frats could do was cheer, and laugh, and mock him, as he stood, somewhat helplessly, in the center of the room, looking a right mess in his rumpled and piss-splattered tuxedo. His once perfectly coifed hair was now a disheveled mess. His cologne was long gone, replaced by the scent of not just one, but now two bodily fluids, seeing that he had spit up some of Theo's cum all over the front of his fitted jacket. But worst of all, his resolve was battered and bruised, possibly beyond repair, along with whatever ego he may have once had, and it showed in his face and in his slightly slumped shoulders.

And this nightmare wasn't over yet!

Far from it.

Wondering if he had it in himself to make a break for the nearest door, William's desire to depart, his need to escape this utter madness, only heightened as the crowd began to cheer for additional acts of sexual violence. Apparently seeing him used like a urinal, and then like some common whore, wasn't enough. They wanted more, so much more, and some of them even wanted to see him leave here...

Altered, forever more.

"NO!" William found himself shouting, just as Quinn and Nolan stepped back in to get a firm hold on him. "YOU'RE CRAZY!" he then screamed, only to be ignored. "ALL OF YOU ARE FUCKING CRAZY!" he was about to howl, like a man who had just lost his mind, because, well, he was, quite literally, on the verge of a mental breakdown; however, before he knew it, before he could do anything about it, the heavyset frat from earlier - Craig was it? - snatched up his discarded pocket square - the one that he had used to wipe shit from his mouth - and proceeded to silence him with it, by shoving it past his cum-slick lips and into his freshly violated maw.

"Give it a rest, Prof," he sneered, as he now stood before William, with a far more lascivious look in his eyes. "You ain't going anywhere, anytime soon. So buck up and enjoy the ride!"

"God knows we will!" Quinn was quick to add, as he slapped the professor on his ass and then dry humped his leg, barking and howling, sort of like, well...

Jesus Christ.

Just kill me now.

Last edited:
Clearly their prey didn't care for the idea of a piercing. All the more reason to give him one. Though now that Theo was looking at the rumpled man, he thought something a bit more obvious would be fun. A nose? Eyebrow? Both. Oh yes, delicious.

Once again he glanced around the room, taking stock of the group gathered. They had thinned a little as the ones that wanted to avoid being punished for being involved in something like this had fled. He was sure none of them would actually seek help for the dear professor though. No, they had seen Theo's wrath before and knew better than to risk it by spoiling his fun. They would just lay low, either in their own rooms or with other friends for the remainder of the weekend.

His eyes landed on the one he was looking for and he was quite happy to find that he was still eagerly watching. His eyes were bloodshot and Theo had the distinct impression that the man was stoned out of his head. He probably thought he was imagining half of what he was seeing, it was so ludicrous. "Ren." He said and the man seemed to be staring at the ceiling as Theo called out his name. Rolling his eyes, he spoke louder, damn pledge. "Renfield!"

That seemed to snap the younger man out of it and he turned to look at Theo, "Yeah boss?"

"You uh, got any extra metal laying about?"
He asked and as he asked it, he discreetly rubbed his nose with his pointer finger then scratched an itch on his eyebrow.

The man looked utterly confused and tilted his head to the side. "Do I got any extra…" He trailed off then a big, goofy grin spread over his head and he nodded. "Yeah, I got ya covered." He too left the room to get new items to torment their professor.

The waiting allowed William some time to recover from his assaults but it also gave him time to worry about what was going to happen next and what the others were doing at his apartment.

When Mad Max returned, he walked over to Theo and held out a small black case. "You still got a buddy with a tattoo gun too?" Theo asked casually as he opened the case and looked inside. Sure enough, it was a full set of piercing needles.

At his word, Mad Max nodded, "Yeah, I'll give him a call."

"You do that."
Theo responded then noticed Ren returning as well. The freshman pledge had a tongue piercing but he also had a good number of facial piercings, he just didn't wear jewelry in them anymore according to the fraternity guidelines. Technically he shouldn't even have his tongue piercing in but that one had been given to him as part of a hazing ritual and he wore the ring as a symbol of pride.

Among the selection of jewelry he presented to Theo was a steel bull's ring and a few various barbells. Glancing up at the professor, he smiled and plucked the bull ring, a rainbow barbell and a checkered barbell from the man. As he did so, the man smiled and nodded. "Good choices." He shoved the rest of them into his pocket and then Theo instructed the man to hold the two barbells for a moment.

The fraternity leader looked through the piercing kit and selected a 7 gauge needle. "Hold him still." He instructed and Q and Nutsack got firm grips on William's head to hold it in place. At this point Craig and Andy also stepped forward to hold his arms in place. With a quick, fluid movement, Theo slid the needle through the septum of William's nose and then pulled the bull piercing back through the hole.

Just as quickly, he pierced one eyebrow and then another, selecting the barbells from Ren as he worked. Soon The professor had three new piercing adorning his face, all three cheap jewelry.

"Mmm, much better." Theo said and nodded before turning and picking the man's own monogrammed flask off the leather chair behind him. "To be fair..." He whispered in a conspiratorial tone, "I'm not really sure where Ren has been keeping those rings... So we should sterilize them." The man wouldn't have much time to process those words before his fine, expensive rum was running down his face, burning the newly pierced wounds.

Gagged as he was, with the shitty silk pocket square crammed inside his cum-slick mouth, William had only his bright-green eyes and his powerfully built body to communicate the fury he was currently feeling over what was about to be done to him and, more importantly, his manhood; however, as the minutes ticked away, and the conversation went on, almost as if he weren't even standing in their company, the professor came to understand that it would be other parts of his body - far more obvious parts - that were going under the needle.

Thrashing about, he actually managed to break free from Quinn's hold, only to find himself quickly tackled by two more brothers. Therefore, by the time Theo approached, with needle in hand, William had no less than four hulking, football players pinning him in place! Unable to move even an inch of his own athletically built body, the professor let loose with a guttural groan, from deep inside and from behind his gag, as the needle lanced through the center of his nose, taking cartilage with it as it went. Just like that, his nose was pierced, adorned with a cheap, metal ring. Then, as if that weren't cruel enough, two gaudy barbells were added to each of his brows.

In a matter of minutes, his once unmarked, classically handsome face was not only altered, but scarred for life. He now had three holes in his head, that were currently oozing rivulets of red, that even in his worst nightmares, he never imagined would be a thing he'd have to live with for the rest of his life.

Then, to add injury to, well, injury - because they were well beyond insult at this point - the monster who was in charge, the one and only crown prince - more like clown prince! - thought it a good idea to douse the open wounds with alcohol, which, the second it made contact with the freshly made holes, sizzled and burned as if they had taken a red hot poker and rammed it through his face!

Crying out in pain, as only a gagged man could, William's body thrashed about wildly, even under the weight of the four sizable students. He was in agony, both physically and mentally, and all that he kept repeatedly wondering, as the others laughed, and mocked him, and cheered each other on, was...

Why?

What on earth had he done to this one student, this singular individual, whom, quite honestly, he truly only ever knew in such a superficial way, that he deserved such vicious, unbridled cruelty thrust upon every fiber of his being? Was this simply a matter of him being in the wrong place at the wrong time? Would they have openly and relentlessly assaulted another administrator the same way?

Why him, and why now, and...

Why the fuck weren't they stopping?!

Lifting the end of William's own Cashmere scarf, he wiped the blood from the man's face then dropped the stained will back down. "Don't say I never did anything for you." He said with a grin and winked at the other.

As he took in the sorry state of his professor, he flexed his hands and decided it was time for his gloves to come off. Now that he was inside, the warmth of the place was enough to make his hands sweat inside the fine leather gloves. Strangely enough, this thought actually gave Theo another idea.

Peeling his gloves from his hands, he allowed his eyes to travel over William and nodded a little. "You're looking pretty hot, Prof. Here, why don't I help you out there..." As his hands went to the front of the man's rumpled tuxedo jacket, the four footballers holding him down loosened their grips, allowing Theo to pull the jacket off the man. Before discarding it, he checked the pockets though.

Earlier when checking the man's pockets he thought he had felt... Ah, yes, there it was. From the inner right pocket of his jacket he pulled out... A tube that upon a quick glance held lip gloss and breath mints? "Such a fag." He muttered and tossed it carelessly aside, not noticing that one of the members in the crowd caught it.

His hand returned to the jacket again and found what he was really looking for. A leather encased iPhone. Now this was a prize worth having.

Holding it up to look at it, he pressed the button to wake it and it, of course, asked for a password. On a hunch he circled the captured man and after only a small struggle managed to press his right thumb against the fingerprint scanner. The phone unlocked.

"Score!" He said with a laugh and opened the camera, taking a picture of the man in his current, sorry state.

As he was messing around with the phone, however, he heard noises of disappointment from his audience. He could look through the phone more later. Reprogramming the phone to unlock with his own fingerprint, he then slid the device into his pocket.

The biggest problem Theo was noticing when looking around the crowd was that they were growing bored of watching. They wanted to participate.

Wanting to show he could be a generous king, he looked to the oldest boys in the gathered gang. "Nolan, Quinn, your turn for some fun."

Quinn immediately howled again and the crowd laughed.

Hesitating for only a moment, Theo held up a hand. "I like where your mind is going, really I do, but let's keep Kappa out of this." His words surprised Q and the man looked at him in shock. As their eyes locked, however, Theo winked. They wouldn't use Kappa yet. For now the beast of a dog worked better as a threat.

Retaking his throne, Theo watched as William was forced to his knees yet again. It was like they were using him as a twisted yo yo; up, down, up, down, whenever they pleased.

Q pulled the makeshift gag from the man's mouth and started to undo his pants. "Someone's a hungry boy, I think he wants seconds."

As he watched, Theo unlocked Will's phone again and began browsing through it.

Expecting his fitted, formal jacket to receive the same treatment as his one of a kind coat, William was mildly surprised to watch as it was merely stripped away from his upper torso, all in one piece, before being added to the pile on the floor; however, before it was carelessly discarded, like some cheap, off the rack rag, it was picked clean. Once in Theo's grubby little hands, the punk took the liberty to rummage through it, relieving it of its contents, which included the professor's personal cell phone!

For fuck's sake.

Still in pain from having three piercings forced into his handsome face, William gave up the ghost rather quickly when Theo came looking for a thumbprint to unlock the device.

Just...take it.

Take it all, asshole!

At this point, William was nearly resigned to his current fate. These animals - because that's exactly what every last one of them were at this point - had him outnumbered. One way or another, they were going to get what they wanted, even if it meant breaking him by continually violating him in the worst ways imaginable, which was apparently exactly what they planned to do, as they were given the freedom to have their way with him, as the king of his own kingdom returned to his throne, more excited by the prospects of poking around in the professor's private information.

Finding himself on his knees yet again, William groaned behind his gag as they began to line up before him. Their shared look of lust unnerved him. Never in his life had he witnessed such a sex crazed mob, all seemingly hellbent on taking a turn, but also alarmingly content with the crimes they were committing, or were about to commit. Had he been ruthlessly flirted with before? Most certainly. Practically a day didn't go by without some form of casual courting. Had he been given licentious looks? Yes, yes he had. More times than he truly cared to admit. But...but such overt gestures typically came from women, not men, and certainly not a horny gang of intoxicated frat brothers.

And the first fucker to have a go at him was Quinn.

The overly eager student wasted no time in snatching away the silk square so that he could ram his pre-oozing cock deep down the professor's prone throat. Gripping William's thick hair - which had dried a bit, but still reeked of piss - the guy who had threatened him with the bile-inducing prospect of puppy play proceeded to rape his mouth and throat, far more violently than Theo had. In and out he pistoned, so fast and so furiously, that the professor had little to no time to actually manage the slab of throbbing meat before it erupted inside his mouth!

Just like that, the once highly regarded professor was reduced to nothing more than a filthy cum bucket.

"Damn, that was hot, Prof," Quinn remarked now, as he withdrew his seed slick stick and proceeded to wipe it off on William silk scarf, which had somehow managed to remain in place around his thick neck, even after his jacket had been stripped away. "You sure you haven't done this before tonight?"

"You certainly seem to have a knack for it, Faggot."

Back
Top Bottom