Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Taming of the Young Queen // DR & NU

Dirty Reflection

Do you like what you see, baby?
@Naughtyuncle

When it came to wealth, the Lopez Family of Cleveland, Ohio was probably at the top of the list; and if they weren’t, then they definitely made the top five. They owned a majority of Ohio’s fast-food franchises whether they were apart of the larger franchises like McDonald's or Burger King, or self-proclaimed “independently-owned” franchises, there was no denying they were, quite literally, high up on the food chain. With over seven-thousand individual restaurants under their brand of “The Lopez Company”, they brought in over twenty billion from their various assets.

And they only have one child, a sixteen-year-old spoiled brat who lives like a princess in the kingdom her father, Hernando Lopez, created. Of an ever-expanding family tree from his seven brothers and sister who all have multiple children, Hernando and Sofia only had the one daughter; and her name was Estrella Lopez, the star of the Lopez Universe.

Stella was everything you’d expect from someone who is the only child of the oldest Lopez sibling and more. She is arrogant and manipulative. She knows just what to say to get exactly what she wants. Whether this applies to her father or the boys at her private school, this vixen in the making is one tragic backstory away from being the supervillain of her own origin tale. She has everything she ever wants; and if she doesn’t, Papi will certainly give that to her as well. Her mother considers her daughter the spawn of satan but she can’t do anything about it.

Stella Lopez is Daddy’s Little Girl.

And what is Daddy’s Little Girl doing right now? As it just so happens, she is lounging about poolside in a black bikini. Stella, as a young woman, was very curvy and her tanned skin only accents her beauty. Her long flowing dark hair paired with hazel eyes make her a knockout and she owns every inch of her short and stacked body. Even at the age that she is, she knows how to work it. That’s the sign of a true queen.

She knows a lot of women twice her age are jealous of her young, hot body, so these old hags resort to calling her names. They do it supposedly “behind her back” but she knows and she hears all. There is nothing about her that she doesn’t here: good, bad, ugly -- all of it tends to reach her eventually. She’s never mad. The way she sees it is like this: if they’re talking about her, that means they’re jealous and she revels in their jealousy.

As she soaked up more rays, she felt her phone buzz. Immediately she went to check it and it was her father. “Hola Papi!”

“Mija, your uncle will be arriving at the house soon for a package. Could you help him find it? I know it’s in my office somewhere.” Her father spoke from the other end of the call.

“Papá, ¿tengo que hacerlo? /Dad, do I have to?

“Stella, my star, if you do this, I’ll buy you that Mercedes you’ve been asking about.”

“The gold one!?” Her voice rose a few levels as her sudden interest became apparent.

“The very one!”

“Fine Papi! You win!”

“Good girl! I’ll be home tonight. Love you, mi amor!”

“Love you too, Papi!”

She set her phone down and sighed. Not even a full minute later and one of the maids came out, informing her that her uncle was already at the house and he was waiting in the foyer. As she let out a deep sigh, she grabbed her phone and robe, tying it loosely as she followed Maria inside the house. The young girl soon found herself face to face with her uncle and she smiled, greeting him with a smile.

“Tio!” She said, taking a seat on the couch opposite of him. Her robe was loosely tied and she didn’t bother to hide that she was wearing a very tiny bikini. Nothing about her sitting in front of her uncle was appropriate but she didn’t care. With her mother away at business and father at work until late, she was the queen of the manor. She could dress however she wanted and for whoever she wanted. “So, what can I do for you, Tio?”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom