Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Why Can't I Log Out?

Anael

Teller of Tales
Well, I can, but it isn't as easy as clicking the Log out button. I have to wait. And wait. And wait, and never really get logged out until I close the tab.

Before I start experimenting with other browsers for which I don't care, does anyone know if this is Blue Moon and Chrome not playing nicely together? Or is it a platform glitch?

I'm assuming you're on a phone?

When you log out, Xenforo now sends a notice for your phone to clear cached site data. This happens to take forever on mobile chrome.

When I click on "log out" and it sort of freezes, I just click on the blue moon logo and it shows that I now need to sign in. So I'd bet you're logged out but its just not loading the next screen by itself.

When I click on "log out" and it sort of freezes, I just click on the blue moon logo and it shows that I now need to sign in. So I'd bet you're logged out but its just not loading the next screen by itself.

You are probably right. There is a reason for closing a page or an app, so that is not the way it's supposed to work. If the code doesn't load the next page properly who knows when it will not really close the app and leave the user exposed to easier access by hackers?

Back
Top Bottom