Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would anyone be interested in a smutty game of exalted?

Nykar

Let me be the demon to your evil queen
I am looking for people who would enjoy a smut filled adventure with exalted. Ever wanted to try and seduce Mnemon? Or maybe be kidnapped and ravished by a Lunar? Or how about be a lunar with an abyssal bond who is a big titty goth girlfriend. If this sounds like fun shoot me a message and let me know.

So far I have 3 people interested. Let me know what gender and sexual orientation you'd like to play. I know one gay male is interested so let me know your gender and orientation of your character. I'd like to get a nice mix.

It will be 3rd edition, most likely dragon blooded but could be solar.

Oh...

Third edtion?

Okay, that's a surprise.

I'd still like to try. I have the core. But I don't know what i'd play in third.

*stares mournfully at all hsi councepts*

(Wait? Since when was there dragon blooded stuff available for 3rd?)

I'd be interested in playing as a straight male, willing to be a bit flexible on sexuality

Dragonblooded has been out for a year and Lunars is currently in beta. They are working on exigence.

Right now I can say this. My character will be female and (heavily?) leaning female as well.

If there is a free slot I'm interested in joining up, although I'm more familiar with 2E I am also eager to try out 3E.
As for my character, I prefer to play same-sex attracted males, but I am happy to play a heterosexual female if the plot calls for it. If they have balanced the charms better I would also be interested in playing a Dragon-Blooded.

I wouldnt mind a female Lunar who can become male or female as required, catering to others. Concept would be a white veil society member or dreaming pearl courtesan style martial artist.

Im way more familiar with 2e.

*Smiles* Me too. Gnoll, have you seen the Scroll of Errata, the charms were quite balanced there. :)

But Thomas is being so gracious as to offer to run for third edition dragon blooded, and I'm not about to complain.

Thomas are dynasts still broadly competent in their skills? Is there still an elemental bolt attack charm? How about Glorious Birthright Font?

So, here are two fun girls to play, in order of preference--though i imagine to fit all of this in Kalinda would quite be a starting character, and Koneko won't feature unless i lure in her player--Emy STorm--and Emy wouldn't rather play someone else.

Name: Ledaal Kalinda
LBI3_ewz1hZV5tfD2I0batciq9zaUshAxp3-up6wiVcYTJ2iBe9tEwN03YZBTqhL3xlfftr6Wg1M-4j83JBQddHRgb9XOtu5IJQG0wRH7eafUEsnXRecMCwifTFlEqrfxfgyMQ3F

Type: Terrestrial Exalted
Aspect: Air
Concept: Aunt Gamam’s Protege
House: Ledaal
School: The Heptagram

Apparent Age 16
Birthday: 19th of ascending wood.
Height: 5’
Weight: 99lbs
Build: Svelte
Skin: Fair as clouds.
Hair: Amethyst
Eyes: Sapphire
Style: See Image
Theme Song: Thunderstruck

History: Daughter of Ledaal Gamam's younger brother Ledaal Ikan, Kalinda's childhood was not quite as loveless and funless as that of most Dynasts. Her family was, of course, too busy to give her much attention. She learned that her lessers could be enticed to share of some of that affection all children long for. She learned to seek out those with the unique blend of courage and compassion to be a true and worthy friend through teasing and play.

Kalinda also learned that she had a brilliant mind--even for a dynast--and the right combination of being knowledgeable and being opinionated could earn her much yearned for attention and respect from her equals--even her elders!

It was in this fashion that she gained the favor of her aunt Gamam, one of the most powerful and knowledgeable house Ledaal had to offer. Gamam offered her more than a little private instruction--even taking her off of the blessed isle for protracted periods of time before secondary school. Gamam saw Kalinda schooled by some of the finest tutors in both the Realm and the Confederation of Rivers. She defied Kalinda’s mother to give her opportunities to study at Great Forks, and then to help her get into the Heptagram to pursue a life of scholarship and sorcery--instead of being trained for a good marriage and a career in the government bureaucracy.

On the surface, Kalinda seems a fairly typical Princess of the Earth--sardonic, laconic, jaded, and hedonistic. But beneath the expensive silks, manicured nails, and collection of pipes, there is a core of compassion and courage many dynasts lack.

Kalinda successfully initiated into Sorcery by her graduation from the Heptagram, but she was noted more for her mastery of lore than her summoning of elementals. Kalinda learned much of combat there as well. Her best weapon was a fairly obscure blade called a Spread The Water Knife. Her father presented her with an artifact version of upon her graduation.

She then went to join Gamam once again, accompanied by her three most formidable and trusted mortal henchgirls. Gamam then enlisted their aid in her most dangerous and controversial work--a comprehensive scholarly study of the Anathema themselves!

With the empress’s disappearance Gamam was soon recalled to the Blessed Isle to look out for family affairs. She appointed Kalinda and a few of her other younger relations to continue their research. Kalinda was granted title by Gamam to two powerful manses. The House of the Wistful Maiden--south of Great Forks--and the Palace of Spray. The second is a bluffside fortress outside of Eversalt, on the coastal cliffs north of the River Country.

Two of Kalinda’s most noteworthy adventures in following up this research include forming an alliance of younger daughters--and a few sons--from Great Forks into a band of scouts and spies called The Watchers on the Realm, dedicated to observing and reporting on the activities of the Walker In Darkness and his shadowland--Walker’s Realm. Once that organization was up and running, she followed rumors that one of her cousins had been ravished by a shape changing Anathema. In Chiaroscuro, she discovered the child of that coupling--the cat girl Koneko, who her cousin had hidden from their family. She discovered Koneko’s blasphemous secret. Though her anathema father made her form as much feline and human-she had exalted!

Kalinda now considers Koneko one of her truest and most beloved friends, and will sooner die than betray her to the Immaculate Order…

Very soon, Kalinda will find more, similar deadly secrets added to her burden.

Name: Ura
4blIiUyISzTClYXAbwauJ7MmhzXp5lg2jpoTVGcuHOtB3VWI6Cquy-JaYlGkcz1_TmX_l6heidDLuaMUkywj7kcOGhs8DUChMgnIxSD_fDf9oyleEm2x3mdrwHCzbZz38632S6oX

Player: Henchgirl
Type: Terrestrial Exalted
Aspect: Air
Concept: Idealistic sorceress with passions as intense and powerful as lighting bolts.
House: Ledaal
School: The Heptagram

Sexuality: Playfully bisexual. Has yet to do more than some heavy flirting with a man.

Age, Apparent: 17
Birthday: 19th of Descending Air
Height: 5’ (Her small stature plays to the illusion that she’s quite a bit younger than she is.)
Weight: 99lbs
Build: Petite and lithe but with full, pert c-cups.
Skin: Very fair.
Hair: Hip length silken tresses spun from the clouds.
Eyes: Turquoise
Style:

Background: The lives of Dynastic children are lonely and loveless. Ura’s mother--Cathak Atasha--handed Ura over to a wet nurse as soon as she could to resume her position of authority in the Kathak Legions. Ura’s father--Ledaal Soji--cared a good deal more for their daughter than his wife did, but scholarship and family business kept from seeing her much, and propriety kept him from showing much emotion. He regarded his spitfire daughter with distant affection and quiet pride.
Intensively indoctrinated and educated by stern tutors and a cruel monk from a young age, most of Ura’s mothering came from her wet nurse Saphira--a slave from Halcyon. Saphira’s daughter Ardent Orchid was Ura’s dearest friend growing up. When Ura was seven Soji granted Ura ownership of Orchid. Despite her allread brilliant mind, Ura didn’t grasp the concept that Orchid was now her property and simply rejoiced that her beloved friend would be with her forever.
Throughout secondary school, the blood of the dragons never seemed to stirr in Ura despite her impeccable breeding, strong aspect markings, unbreakable courage and brilliant mind. By the time she was fifteen, most of the family, and even her father was becoming resigned to the idea that his favorite daughter would never exalt.
Several of her teachers, however, had not given up on her. Hibiki Brewer, her philosophy teacher, most especially, believed in the outspoken teen. He quietly said to her more than once that her worth as a scholar and a person was already proven far beyond the Dragon’s favor, but she could also see him carefully putting her into positions where the need for excellence might be answered by the Mela. Even when Ura wept through the night in orchid’s arms at the consequences of her own ‘failure’, she refused to say anything against Hibiki’s attempt.
8gFBHcYbSZo8GUNqKhz207xQp_GOB8esdif3TD7pnfD_OZqqUxCMklYldq032RWPUg-_EjxNT6dlmZaPDc0rhQtegm_SCreZO5au0WWKgYiN3WkzTp-22Qu6U6Zf2fGmPBOdhtS9

On the girl’s sixteenth birthday Ura sought Orchid for comfort from another year’s failure to exalt, only to find Orchid sobbing in her bed, then stammering apologies, then…
Ura grabbed Orchid in a wild embrace and held her dear friend with all her might. Orchid had always been there for her, the thought of finally being able to repay that comfort put a loving warmth in her heart and made all her problems seem far away…
But when Orchid finally began to babble out what was bothering her, Saphira about to turn forty and never to see her home again, Orchid herself born to the collar with no hope to ever…
It all fell into place in Ura’s heart and mind, and the horror she’d been a party too all her life dropped her into such a cold despair as she’d never dreamed of.
Ura didn’t speak for days. There was much talk of calling doctors to look at her. Hibiki looked into her eyes quietly for many moments, then nodded, “As you wish young lady. I will continue with the lesson.”
On the ninth day, after a three hours lecturing on the legal, philosophical, and economic aspects of the slave trade, Hibiki deftly manipulated some of his more outspoken students into an argument, then deftly guided them into constructive and intelligent debate, then…
Ura interrupted.
Ura spoke of freedom and liberty with soul deep passion guided and shaped by intense understanding and forethought. A contemptuous Ragara exalt of 17 tried to interrupt with scoffing and insults.
A sudden peel of thunder followed by rain hammering down on the roof silenced him.
Ura kept speaking. Over the next twenty minutes she expertly dissected and eviscerated the 37 cardinal positions in favor of slavery. No one dared to speak, for there was lightning arching over her body and a terrible wind whipping through the schoolroom.

On the nineteenth of descending air, two years later, Ura was awakened by Ardent Orchid with a gentle touch. “Happy birthday, mistress,” the slave girl whispered, presenting her dearest friend with a silken ribbons lovingly embroidered with the dragon Mela flying through a storm.
Ura’s eyes shone with tears, and she gave the other girl a tender kiss. “Dear Orchid. You have nothing, and still you give me gifts that bring tears to my eyes.” Ura grabbed a parcel from the bedside table and pressed it into Orchid’s hands.
Orchid’s own eyes were shining as she tried to push it back, “I can’t take a gift, Mistress, I…”
Ura silenced the other girl with a kiss, then whispered, “Happy birthday, Ardent Orchid. Don’t ever call me that again.”
Orchid’s eyes widened and the parcel fell from shaking hands, Orchid’s emancipation papers sliding out on the carpet.

Theme Song: Untraveled Road

Anima A whirlwind kicks up around Ura, and sparks dance through it. A sapphire silk banner uncoils and whips around in the whirlwind--on it, in argent essence, a depiction of Mela the Immaculate Dragon of Air.

*Smiles* Ura can probably be done just fine as a starting character. Kalinda would surely need to be trimmed some. Does anyone have a preference?

Hahahaha, okay this was just an interest check. I didn't think anyone would be interested in this. Now I'm likely going to retreat for awhile and talk to another group who I am start a game with and merge. They will all be Lunars and Solars. I'll talk with people from here and see if they want to merge. Thank you for all of your time!

Also there is an exalted discord that you guys should check out that has a player request section.

Back
Top Bottom