Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB The Emperor's Court

Nykar

Let me be the demon to your evil queen
The sound of metal boots echoed down the hallway as Thomas walked. At 6’7 the man towered over his guards, all standing at attention as he moved down the hallway. His dark hair and emerald green eyes, combined with a strong jawline made him look every bit the Emperor he now styled himself as. Pushing open two massive doors he growled out “What has happened?!” A tall, attractive woman in her late 30’s, early 40’s answered. She was dressed in a flowing gown that clung to her curvaceous body just a little too tightly. “Another raid, this one far bigger. It appears the orcs have a new chief and have every intention of pushing towards the capitol this time.”

Thomas nodded, standing next to the woman. His hand moving to her bottom and giving it a hard squeeze. His eyes were looking at the map, surveying the situation but his hand kept moving. Quickly finding its way under her dress. His large fingers probing her sex and gently playing with. He moved as if her body were a plaything, and while the woman said nothing her face grew red, and her chest became flush. It was frustrating to have her Emperor treat her so, but Gods help her she loved every moment of it. She was a Duchess and general of his armies, tasked with guarding the frontier. The Emperor had demanded she move into the palace with him and become his consort. She had thought him a foolish young man but she quickly learned to enjoy her new position. She leaned forward, her hands gripping the table.

Thomas pulled his hand away, still looking at the map before saying “Then we march, I want you to summon the armies and prepare them.” He looked up from the table and across from it to a dark-skinned elf. A drow matron that was at least 500 years old, she refused to say how old exactly. Thomas had captured her shortly after taking the throne and very quickly she had realized how easy it was to stay in his good graces while climbing the ranks of his court. She eyed the young man cooly as he toyed with the human general. “I want you to prepare to march out with me. Your magics will be useful and I sleep better when you both work on my cock together.” The dark elf frowned and said “Are you sure you need her my Emperor? Why not allow me to serve you while she leads the army?”

Thomas shook his head and turned, starting to walk away “Are you two fighting again? If so I will have to tie you both up together, attached at the mouth again until you get along.” With that, he left the room, both women alone together. Unsure if they had been trapped by the young man or were using him for their own purposes.

I have wanted to do an RP like this for a very long time. It is about a young Emperor who is slowly building up a harem of powerful, dangerous women. Ideally, they will all be older. Some kinks I’d enjoy are role reversal, primal sex, light bondage, anal, breeding, older women with young men, and adventure. I prefer to RP over discord but am willing to RP here or over email.

Back
Top Bottom