Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evil World of Chaos DESTRUCTION! |Vineco&Communist Fluffy|

Vineco

Planetoid
Reference: Somebody unlocks some relic in a temple in the wilderness of south africa and suddenly the world is thrown into chaos. However the sky turns red and suddenly a red rain falls down from the sky and suddenly people turning beast like though their flesh is torn and shredded due to their advanced growth and they are blood thirsty and often feed on bodies as well as souls which are basically destroyed for all eternity. Suddenly the world is cracked and broken into different city states that are surrounded by now lava due to the world descending into hell and now basically it, the devil or what ever evil being has won and but now the world wants it 'world' back. So the Good are continuously fighting the demons back though often losing and winning so they are stalemating.

Character Images of MINE: http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/...s/female/?action=view&current=purplequeen.jpg

Sarah stood in the African Jungle smirking at the chaos where it all started. Her eyes beamed around to the sky how it changed colors and now looked like blood. "I guess it worked for the devil. He managed to win and get hell to come up. I guess I should be happy but something doesn't feel right about this. Something that threatens our very livelihood. I think this will mess up the dimensions and probably mean the end. I should be happy but I am not.", She said as she wondered into the forest as she didn't want to use too much afraid that she might do something horrible and ruin her life or end it. Sarah was just like that and she didn't want to jeopardize her other demon brothers and sisters. However with the power flowing from the gates she knew that they wouldn't be persuaded that something bad was going to happen. It was a day to celebrate not to fear. She kept her stroll as she watched the sky slowly.

With the world ending, or so it seemed, people were running around confused and riots broke out across the world. Some of these riots destroyed buildings, such as the Insane Asylum in Jerusalem home of Raven, a mentally ill confined person who was once blocked off from all of mankind and inside a padded room. Now she was freed and roamed the streets with the rest of the rioting people but she didnt riot as the others did but was taking in the world that was blocked off from her for so long.

"Hello? Mum? Father?" She called out, walking a street and miles away from where her parents used to live. She noticed someone throwing a rock into a window and sneaked up over to the wall to witness the person go into the house and ripping his clothes and cutting his skin as he made his way through the house looking for valuables. She giggled a little, starring at the sharp edges of the broken remains of the window and scurried off down the road once again. "What is their to do? Why is everyone going crazy on such a nice day?" She pondered as she walked by a couple on top of a broken car and going at one another in both anger and lust.
She continued on, passing a manhole that steam was flowing out of and obvious that it was extremely hot under there. She hummed some of a song she invented while locked away. She was wearing her straight jacket across her hips as her pants and wearing a red bra she pulled off of some woman when she got out of the Asylum along with a white unbutton Top. Though she passed a few dead bodies on her quest to find something to do, she didnt take any clothes from them and was happy with what she was wearing at the moment.

"What is that crowd doing?"

Back
Top Bottom