Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female [NSFW imagery] Travelust (AirBNB meets Tinder)

sajuuk

Star
What happens when a hookup website decides to dip their toes into the world of room rentals like AirBnB? TraveLust is what happens - the world's finest place for finding a place to stay and someone to fuck at the same time. The site was a hit, with horny singles, hungry cougars, roommates with room to spare, and lusty trophy wives opening up their places to travellers looking for something more entertaining than a hotel room. Traveling on a budget? Then TraveLust is even better for you, since the stay costs you nothing - or at least nothing beyond whatever fun happens between you and your host. What's the catch? Well, those horny singles, hungry cougars, and lusty wives can turn up at your door when you're home, looking for a place to stay and offering a night of fun in return.

I'm craving ladies into cosplay, latex, or maybe even a weird road trip into a fantasy world. Maybe that blonde isn't actually cosplaying? What if that hot college coed opening her apartment to him is more than she seemed online? That's not to say he wouldn't mind a trip to or a visit from the more regular ladies on the site.

I prefer to play through PMs, so feel free to send me one.

Unsurprisingly the Great Imgur Purge has nuked most of the images that were linked here. I'm working on getting new links going.

For the moment, have some gallery links...
Anthros
Asians

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom