Fx Male Fantasy Plots?

Chiarra

Super-Earth
Hello ^_^. I would prefer mostly story than smut. Like 70/30. While smut is great, I want to story build. I am also willing to rp via pm or thread, but that is it. Here are the plots:

1. Two countries have been at war with each other for years. Both have grown tired of the war and peace treaty is struck with an arranged marriage. The princess travels to this other country, terrified of her betrothed because she has heard that he is cruel. It turns out to be true, but his brother is kind to her and they slowly start to fall in love. Perhaps they then run away together but are constantly on the run because her husband is now on the hunt for them. (Doesn't have to be his brother, but would prefer it.)

2, My main idea for this one, is that my character, a witch, meets your character, a secret demon. Our characters are just trying to live their lives among the muggles (not going to be harry potter based witchcraft) without much trouble. They meet, not knowing each other's secrets and fall in love. I see this as being a romcom, but also dark. I do not, however, want the relationship to become toxic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom