Fx Male Babzi's Search~

Babzi

Moon
Hiya! Welcome to request thread. I'm Babzi but you can just call me Francesca. I've been roleplaying on and off for around 3 years and I only play M x F, nothing less and nothing more.

My roleplaying style:
-Posting length, I try to mirror my partner and write at their level. I'm very comfortable with 2-4 paragraphs, but I can always write more or even less.
-If I am very interested in the ongoing RP, I can post quite often, depending on my schedule and level of interest. I always try to reply immediately unless i'm very busy during the week which in that case, I will advise you beforehand.
- Writing in first or third person doesn't really make a difference for me. [Your choice.]
-I like smut but then again, I love a good story and a good build up.
F-list - Warning
My F-list.- Plenty of kinks on it but I haven't updated it in quite a while, so for those who would like to suggest other kinks and build something from them, you are more than welcome.

Time to get serious now.

Important rules to know when you're about to engage in a roleplay with me.

-Grammar. Please don't send me PM's with silly spelling errors. I expect good grammar and good sentence structure.
-Don't even bother if you can't come up with an idea yourself so don't hit me up with your "Let's rp" message because I will not respond to that. I want you to engage yourself. Send me plots, characters, kinks etc.
-Don't go into character immediately, I want a discussion and I want to build.
-One liners a big no.
-T-1 / Wall of texts are a big no aswell.
-If you want to faceclaim, please don't use an anime faceclaim. They aren't mandatory in my opinion but if you're going to use one, make sure it's realistic and human. [No furries etc.]
-I only use PM or Discord for my roleplays.
-Be civil and respectful.
-No female/futa/non-binary/trans/furry etc etc. characters. I intend to roleplay only with males.
-Under no situation, will I play an older character. I can play younger but I won't roleplay older than my partner.
-Human partners only. No supernatural or Sci-Fi.

My current desires.

Slice of life. Looking for something modern, maybe in a teenage environment in regards with high school/college or workplaces. I want it to be focused on normal life with romance, drama etc. Looking for something preferably long-term.

Kidnap. Looking for some non-con action. Can be the traditional kidnapping style but would also be interested in storylines involving ransom, degrading, humiliation etc. I'm a big fan of rape-play/non-con and dub-con too. More detailed kinks on my f-list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom