Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She's like heroin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nightmare Fiend

Okay, so I'm really craving a dealer X addict role play at the moment.

Hope you don't mind, but I'd like to play the dealer, I've got a new character in the works and I'd like to try her out.

I'm looking for someone who'll play a male character for me. Before you ask if I do Yuri, sorry but no, I've tried it a few times and it probably seems silly--I see a lot of people doing yuri and yaoi on here--but I don't feel comfortable writing it. I have no problem with it, I just don't swing that way.

So back to the role play. I've got a vague plot line ready...

An drug addict with a known past of violence shows up at his dealers house looking to score (insert drug here). The dealer explains that she'd been cleaned out of (insert drug here), and it was him that bought the last of what she had, but she explains that if he can wait an hour or two she'll have his drugs, then kindly offers him substitutes for a cheaper price because he's at her house almost every day. The more she tells him that he has to wait, the angrier he gets, repeating that he doesnt want anything else, and finally loses his shit. Violence, and possibly drama, ensues.

We're all old enough to know there are more drugs than pot out there, so give me something a little more creative. Remember, the harder the drug, the more interesting this can get :p

My limits: I have none... well that's a bit of a lie, no incest, no bestiality.

Requests: At least semi-lit. Please and thank you :)

xx Nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom