Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Game Master Seeks Females for Plot!

AwryButterfly

Meteorite
Hello!

Calling all super literate women! I have a world I want to build - it is a fantasy world with magic, kingdoms, etc. I will be much like a Gamemaster or Dungeon Master. I will play a variety of characters and you will be my devout protagonist.

The world I will build will be bigger than our roleplay, and will house several main characters. However I want to get a feel for guiding someone who has choice in order to help me get used to controlling other characters and what not.

Smut is up to you. If you meet a character and want to bang them, you're free to do so and I will do my very best to deliver that experience, but keep in mind that after you lay with them, if they're not a hooker, they might be more likely to stick around and forge a relationship. Unless of course you decline. This is all very fluid and things will happen around your character that make the world interesting. I'm looking for people who want to write. I can appreciate rubbing one off every once and while but this needs to be more story-oriented. With that in mind, I am willing to offer many kinks.

You can set the world to be hostile towards women, indifferent, etc, to provide you with a world you want to be a part of. Just ask me and I'm sure we can figure something out!

Its important that the writer be an actual woman. I'm not saying guys can't play authentic females, but women don't always really have to try and be authentic to be authentic. In my experience women also stick around more for the story and not the sticky bits in-between but hey, thats your fancy.

My only requirement is that you are very literate, can write large amounts, and are detailed with your decision making processes when you choose your actions.

I look forward to hearing back! šŸ™‚ā˜ŗļø

Back
Top Bottom