Fx Any [NSFW pics warning.] The Monkey Queen.

BridgetRoger

Super-Earth
Looking for dom/switch partners for a smutty rp. Ok, so I'm looking for long term partners. Open for any gender. I mainly rp as either female, femboy, trans, futa, shemale characters. Would love partners that are open to all of them but I'm ok rping as just as the usual females or one or two of the others. So, I got a character I want to play right now which is based on a comic made by an artist named Po-Ju. Could be a one shot or something. But mainly I want to play this as a 21st century version of the comic.

The character is The Monkey Queen from Secret Journey. She had been imprisoned for centuries until your character stumbles upon the ruins where she is locked away. This character is a power bottom, so she is the one that likes being fucked but she likes to be in control. Open for characters that could show her some dominance but I would love to play with inexperienced young characters who gradually become confident with their sexual performance. We could discuss more through pms. Also, this character has a vagina but willing to play her with a dick if you'd like. Here's the ref. Thanks and here are my kinks and limits.

Kinks: anal, facials, cum on body, spanking, sweat, full nudity, feet, blowjobs, handjobs, rimjobs, spit. Limits: Scat, gore, vore, vomit, violence.

Attachments

• 599bd7ae937a1fa7a9ca2fef28b5e8e2.jpeg
    599bd7ae937a1fa7a9ca2fef28b5e8e2.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom