Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female (21/11/2023 Updated!) A list of my smutty and kinky rps! *Includes 1 Alien Invasion Rp, 1 Bully Rp, 1 F Dom Rp, and 2 Forced Rp!* (NSFW Links)

Hotpocket1515

Smut Lover
F-LIST

(I AM VERY MUCH LOOKING TO DO ALIEN INVASION ROLEPLAY ATM!)

Thanks for taking a look at my post! Hope you can find something you like!

I prefer to do mainly sexual role plays, typically about 70%:30% Smut:Story

A few other things to note :​

• We don't have to roleplay all in one sitting. Either sending lines back and forth throughout the day (If you're feeling risky ) or sitting down for an hour or so at a time works fine for me!​
  • I would prefer for responses to be at least 2-4 paragraphs, typically each around like 3-4 sentences, but I understand it depends on the situation!​
  • I am located in the Eastern Timezone, although I am willing to try and work around times with others!​
  • I can only roleplay in first person unfortunately, but If you need to/you're fine with it, we can try a combo of me writing in first and you in third!​

Kinks :
F-LIST

Roles/Scenes!
Alien Invasion RP (Slug Dom?)
Although not how you'd imagine! Instead of giant spaceships and flying saucers filling the sky's and blowing up national monuments, A simple alien tadpole was released unto earth to slowly begin its life and conquest over the world. The slimey almost slug like tadpole alien is barely and inch long and half and inch wide, for now, and covered in a thick slimey ooze that acts as a very potent aphrodisiac to humans. It can already feel inside it a irresistible need to continue its lineage on this new world! Lust was driving this aliens every motive and desire. It could already feel that with each new conquest added to its alien harem, it would grow to become larger and more powerful than it could ever imagine!

At the start the alien tadpole could be released onto whichever character/role that I would be playing to begin with, or could potentially land on your character to start with, but as the RP continues on, I as the slug would be able to move out of whichever body and move into a new one!

Some of the powers I was thinking of, to start off with, would be able to form a connection with one single host body that I can control from inside of them or outside of their body. Then some other potential ones I could think of might be being able to control your body first, but not your mind, so you're forced to do things you wouldn't want, then later the power could upgrade to full mind control, the ability to grow/add body parts on the human I'm inside of, and then lastly but not least for alien, the ability to grow tentacles myself! If you have any other power ideas let me know!

So some big kinks I'm looking for in this RP are listed below! If even a few of them don't interest you I'd look else where, if you love them all, I'd love to hear from you!!

Ovipositing
Breeding
Pregnancy
Corruption
Lactation
Lots of fluids! (Saliva, cum, piss! Lets be dirty!)
Tentacles
Full body pen.
Futas
Bimbofication​

****A Student Decides to meet up with his High School bullies Mother for Revenge! (Can be switched Dom/Sub!)****
It is a pretty simple preface of I had been dealing with a bully all throughout my highschool years. Finally in the last year I decide to get my revenge on him by taking my anger out on you! Either your character can actually take over and end up being the dominate one in the scene, or my character can complete his revenge and have his own way his his bullies mother, making the scene more non-con/dub-con!

Older Woman Seduces Younger Man before making him her toy. (Female Dom) (Some of my kinks don't apply!)
You can either play as the neighborhood milf, or if you want you could play as my own mother or older sister. After a while you start to lose interest in your sex life with your significant other. But instead of breaking up with them you decide to set your lust filled eyes on my as your next target. You plan to seduce me any way you can until I am puddy in your hands, thats when you will really start to take control of me. You will basically have my entire body at your command to do whatever you please! (I've never played as a sub before but I am wanting to try it very badly!)

Student Forces and Enslaves His Own Teacher! (Male Dom)

You are the married, young, hot teacher of a senior high school class. Kids in class would drool over how your large tits always seemed to be on the verge of popping out of whatever you wore, or stare mindlessly at your amazingly fat ass, dreaming of yanking down whatever clothes you had on just to get a better look. Kids WOULD stare and drool if it weren't for the fact that you are the biggest cunt in school, with you yelling at almost one person each day! You are also very strict in grading school work and you assign the hardest assignments.
After dealing with you for an entire semester, I finally got fed up with your crap, so one day after class I decide to show you exactly how I feel.

Young Hot Trophy Wife Gets More Than She Asked For! (Male Dom)
Again you are the young and sexy trophy wife to some old billionaire. He only drags you along to giant parties and public functions to show your amazing tits and ass off in a tight set of clothing, only making your body look all the more amazing. After spending years left unsatisfied by him you finally decided to try and look for some fun online. That's where you meet my character. After only maybe a week or so of texting, we decided to meet up at one of your husbands mansions.
You really wanted to play the dominate women role, and you thought you were getting a guy who was a bit more submissive. But when I arrive I am anything but submissive.

If you enjoyed any of these ideas and wanted to try one of them out, please let me know! Or if you have any of your ideas of your own that you'd want to try out with me i'd be more than willing to hear them out!

F-LIST

Thanks for reading!​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom