Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So, I'm putting together a couple of group RP's...

BlisteredBlood

The Crucified Angel
And they are...

Deus Ex Machina
William Belmont was a Marine Corp captain that was introduced to modern warfare in 1991, the year of the Gulf War. During one routine walkthrough of the village he and his group was patrolling, a whistling sound was overheard. It was an incoming mortar. Ordering his team to get down, William sarcificed himself in order to protect the rest of his team, getting shredded in the process. No one knew what happened to his body since then.

It was 50 years since that incident happened. When he awoke years later, he found his body encased in a suit of cybernectic armor and the place he came to in was dillapitated. After freeing himself from the capsule, he ran out of the place, not before taking a plasma sword that was laid out for him on a table. What would he encounter here, now that fifty years had passed? One thing was certain. He was a soldier first, and his instincts had to be sharp.

For the extended edition of this plot, go here. It's not done yet, but the opener is solid.

Golden Axe: The Next Generation
It was said that whoever held the Golden Axe would hold a commanding presence over those who saw the bearer of this mighty weapon. Death Adder's lifelong quest was to obtain this and rule the world into an age of tyranny and darkness, crushing all that stood before him.

Thirty years had passed since the vicious Death Adder had been slain once and for all by the hands of Ax Battler, Tyris Flare and Gilius Thunderhead and returned the Golden Axe to its proper place. There was finally peace throughout the wartorn lands and the three heroes had long since retired their weapons.

Those thirty years came to a crashing halt one fateful day when an entire city was overrun and its populace slaughtered. Of the things that went missing was not only the Golden Axe, but the infamous heroes that had brought peace had also either been severely injured or killed. It was presumed that Death Adder had returned, but not even he would do such a thing. So the question remained: Who was it that commited these atrocities? Regardless of which, three new heroes answered the call of duty to set out and challenge this mysterious foe.

What dangers await them this time around?

If anyone here is interested in seeing what we can do to put these together a little more solidly, let me know either in PM's or by hitting me up on my messengers. Hell, post here and tell me what you think.

Back
Top Bottom