Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Jerk Me Off With a FleshLight (NSFW Links)

06RSXTypeS

Supernova
It's as simple as the title; I want to RP your character jerking my character off with a FleshLight, and maybe some other toys as well. Some ideas for what our relationship would be:
  • You're an employee of a sex store and you show me, a customer, how to use a FleshLight. Another option is that you could also be a customer.
  • Incest! Brother/sister, mom/son, daddy/daughter are my preferences. Do you catch me using my toy? Do you find it yourself and ask me about it?
  • You're a female best friend, and I've told you about a new sex toy I've purchased. Curious you ask to use it on me... You know, as a friend.
  • We're strangers, and you find me using my FleshLight in a place I thought I would be out of view.
  • Any of the above ideas with a slutty celebrity incorporated.
  • Any ideas yourself? Let me know!
Of course, we could do more than just toys, but I think it will be hotter for this prompt to stay away from straight up sex. Maybe oral, or ass/tit/thigh jobs, but no penetrative sex.

Kinks I'd definitely like to include are: outercourse, big dick worship, first times, mutual masturbation, and dirty talk.

My limits are: more extreme pain, non-con, and toilet stuff.

Let me know your kinks and a picture of the girl you'd like to play is always appreciated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom