Mx Any Welcome to Bondage Theme Park!

SeseChi

Lover of Dragons
[Hello there! This is the Male Edition, where I play a Male character. The alternate edition of this is here in the Female Edition.]

The links in my prompt are VERY NSFW, AND FURRY. This role-play can be written in either a furry AU, human AU, or a mix of them both where we both exist. If you really don't like this kind of artwork, don't click the links.

Hello, wonderful couples! And welcome to Bondage Theme Park, the ultimate paradise in kink-related fun and excitement.

Here at the Bondage Theme Park, our wonderfully trained employees have willingly given themselves and their bodies to the enjoyment and excitement of others.
 Take a ride on the merry-go-round, or the spinning teacups! If you would prefer to take a slower ride with your sub, perhaps consider the tunnel of love boat ride, the perfect spot to enjoy time on the slow caressing waves.

If rides aren’t your cup of tea, take a stop at the Bondage Theme Park’s extensive animal exhibit. Our petting zoo is perfect for some interactive fun!

But perhaps you’d like to be entertained by a performance instead. Fret not, because BTP has round the clock performances! Here we can see our faithful employees performing Swan River, and look at how perfect they look!

For you Dom’s out there, we understand how tiring it can be teaching your sub to be obedient, which is why we offer many sub day care programs at our Care Centre, from our pre-school themed hospice to our beautiful play-pens. Rest assure that they’ll be perfectly safe.

While your sub is being taken care of, maybe shop around our many stores for new outfits. We have many employees who model our newest outfits, from maid gowns to a pretty princess. If you’re into it, maybe get a cute outfit to baby your sub

Once you’re exhausted with your activities, perhaps you’d be eager to get some food. Take a bite to eat at our restaurants, with food prepared and served by our lovely waiters and waitresses. And of course, we always cater to your pretty subs!

Want to become a BTP employee, or have your sub employed here? Good! We have many ways and training pathways to help make new employees acquainted with how our theme park works. We always need new employees to model new outfits or be the diligent workers for our express pass holders

From all of us at Bondage Theme Park, we can’t wait to hear from you

This is my edition of 'The Kinkiest Place On Earth!' The Bondage Theme Park (BTP) is a blatantly sexy theme park, filled with all kinds of bondage themed kinks. Objectification, hypnosis, petplay, you name it. There are a few ways that we can play this story, and they all depend on which role you identify as.

Dom
As a Dom, you can either come to BTP with your sub (me) or when arriving at BTP, I'll be playing all the cute bound employees who are totally not brainwashed and mind controlled. During this edition of our role-play, you can play with and interact with the employees in anyway you like, especially sexually.

Sub

As a sub, you can either come to BTP with your Dom (me) or when I arrive at BTP, you'll be playing as all the cute bound employees who work there who AGAIN, are totally not brainwashed and mind controlled.
During this edition, I'll be interacting and playing with you in anyway I like, especially sexually.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom