Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Searching for a long term partner! Updated + New Plots Added!

Aski

Moon
Hi there, I'm Aski!

I'm currently looking for partners interested in a long-term role play!

About me:
I'm a fairly active user - my only real requirement in a partner is that they make a mutual effort to push the story forward and introduce new elements to keep things interesting, I'll always put in the effort and I expect that much from my partner. If I'm the only one regularly putting effort into the plot - I'll likely lose interest.

The length of my posts sits between two to eight paragraphs, my only request is that my partner posts a minimum of two paragraphs per response (please no one liners). I prefer quality over quantity, so don't feel like you need to write a novel with every reply. If two or three well written paragraphs is enough to get the point across, that's more than fine!

I enjoy forming friendships with my partners, I'm always happy to chat! Whether if it's about discussing the plot or just to talk in general. I appreciate when my partner is enthusiastic about our plot and love sharing images or music to help flesh out the world and our characters! I'm more than happy for images to be incorporated during replies if it helps with selling the description.

I love character development and can appreciate layered and complex characters, so don't hold back anything - I love seeing what a character is thinking and feeling!

If you're interested and decide to contact me, please don't just send me a PM saying:
"I want to RP."

I'd appreciate if you told me a little about yourself or just give a small introduction and whilst it's not a requirement - I would prefer if you approached me with a plot in mind (either one of my listed ones or an idea of your own).

I'm always happy to discuss plots together, but I want it to be a mutual thing!

What I'm looking for:
- Partners who are comfortable playing multiple characters.
- Partners who enjoy world-building.
- Detailed & literate partners.
- Relatively active partners.
- Dark & mature themes.
- Quality over quantity.
- Plot oriented RPs.
- Long-term.

Smut/Kinks/Limits:
I'm more than happy for smut to be included in any of my roleplays. However, I'm not interested in smut-specific plots. If you need a ratio, mine's probably 70/30. I find rushing into romance or smut is generally anti-climactic, the more build-up and chemistry between our characters, the better. I'm fine with most things, with the exceptions of: toilet play, water-sports & vore. When it comes down to it - don't hold back on any of the juicy details. Descriptiveness during smut scenes is what can make or break the fun of it. I'm fine with most 'non-con' scenarios.

Turn on's:
Sexual tension between characters
Competitive sexual dynamics
Rough smut scenes
Descriptiveness
Love triangles
Romance

Turn off's:
Rushing into sexual scenes
Overly innocent characters
Gore in sexual scenes
Water-sports
Toilet play
Vore

Settings & Genres:
Some potential settings and genres I'm interested in include:
- Medieval Fantasy (High, Dark or Grimdark).
- Modern Fantasy.
- Distant future/Sci-fi.
- Dystopian setting.
- War-torn/Wartime setting.
- Romance (tragic, slow-burn).
- Cyberpunk.

Pairings:
I don't normally like to use pairings as the basis for a plot, however I'll leave some notable ones I'd be interested in. If you wish to approach me with a pairing in mind, I ask that you at least have an outline for the type of plot you'd be interested in. I'll bold my preferred role (no bold = I'm happy with either role):

Demon x Servant
Human x Succubus
Human x Lamia
Soldier x Soldier
Angel x Demon
Boyfriend x Yandere
Guardian Angel x Human
Human x Nine-tailed Fox
Anomalous human x Foundation Agent
Outcast heiress to throne x
Loyal Knight

Word bank:
I'll leave a list of words/themes that I'd be interested in incorporating into a plot, so feel free to choose any that catch your eye and we can discuss their inclusion in the plot:
Action, Power Dynamics, Competitive Relationships, Apocalyptic Scenario, Horror,
Non-con, Sci-fi, Angels, Multiple Characters, Paranormal, Eldritch Entities, Romance,
Modern Fantasy, Occult Blood Rituals, Distant Future, Demons, War, Dark Fantasy,
Master x Servant Dynamic, Violence, Playful Relationships, Tormented Past, Steampunk,
Neko's, Rough Sex, Medieval Fantasy, Forbidden Love, Monster Girls, Hopeless Future,
Underdog Dynamic, Revenge, Lust, Dark Past, Dead World, War-torn Setting,
Toxic Romance, Open Relationship, Regrets, Yandere, SCP, Loyalty, Blood-pacts,
Obsessive Romance, Fucked-up Power Dynamics, Superheroes, Rebellion, Clingy, Cold,
Anomalies, Murder, Powerful Characters, Addiction, Steamy Smut Scenes,

Plots:
I'm always open to new plots, so if you want to approach me with an idea of your own - by all means, please don't hesitate to do so!

However I'll leave a few of my own potential ideas below listed in order of interest!

~~~

My New Demonic Family.
(Romance, Reverse Harem, Multiple Characters, Master x Servants)

YC would be a notable Demoness, living amongst unsuspecting humans - renowned for their alluring presence and mysterious nature.

Though whether it be out of boredom, loneliness, lust or a combination of the three - YC desperately craves the close presence of others.

Utilizing their Demonic powers, YC decides to coax humans that catch their attention into agreeing to an unbreakable pact.

The terms of the pact are fairly simple, reincarnation as a Demon - being granted near eternal youth as well as a plethora of Demonic abilities, in exchange for their loyal service as YC's servant.

Though one servant was never quite enough, as YC finds themselves eager to expand their newfound family.

(This plot can go several ways, which I'm happy to discuss. However it will require both of us to play multiple characters, I'm happy and comfortable with playing both males and females).

(The plot would likely have a college/university setting, though I'm also happy to discuss and expand the world of the plot in further detail).

tumblr_psdxclZwnT1y1j7pro1_400.jpg

~~~

Reclaiming a Birthright.
(Medieval Fantasy, Game of Thrones Inspired, War)

YC was a princess, destined to inherit her parents Kingdom. For many years she lived peacefully with her family, their capital city seen as a vestige of hope and sanctuary in a cruel world.

Though, everything crumbled to ruin as the neighboring Kingdoms called for war, rebelling and subsequently slaughtering the King and Queen in their act of defiance.

Every trace of her household was burnt to the ground, reduced to nothing more than ash and dust as the Usurper claimed her parents throne.

However, the young princess was never found by the forces of the rebellion - assumed to be long dead as the years passed by.

Though she remained very much alive, sheltered by the few remnants of loyal supporters to her family.

Her hatred for those whom had taken her birthright, festering with each passing day.

In her anger, she vowed to reclaim what was rightfully hers.

(The plot would likely consist of YC as the princess x MC - a loyal supporter to her cause, following her out of adoration or love).

(I'm happy to discuss world-building/characters in further detail).

TjeqJH1.jpg

~~~

Secure. Contain. Protect.
(Modern, Tragic Romance, Horror, Urban-Fantasy)

The SCP Foundation is an organisation shrouded in mystery, responsible for locating and containing individuals, entities, locations, and objects that violate natural law (referred to as SCP's).

The Foundation's primary motive is to prevent anomalies from coming into public knowledge and in the case of dangerous SCP's, contain them and protect the Public from them.

The Foundation is the first and last line of defense against the vast and inconceivable horrors that wish to see the world crumble into dust.

YC would be an anomalous human, seen as a threat to the veil of secrecy that the Foundation so desperately upholds - contained against your will and thrown into a small cell with your basic human rights stripped from you, you're nothing more than one of many of the Foundation's dirty little secrets.

Though, hope eventually comes in the form of a deal.

As the situation out in the world becomes more and more dire, with the Foundation's resources and manpower stretched across the globe - their willingness to utilize the anomalous to assist in their goal of combating the anomalous has significantly increased.

In exchange for your freedom, you'll have to assist the very organisation that took everything from you.

(This plot requires a basic understanding of the SCP Universe).

The plot can go several routes such as:

Anomalous Human x Anomalous Human // Anomalous Human x Foundation Agent

544c468de4b03049f29ebf01.png

~~~

A Second Chance.

(Demon x Servant - Modern Fantasy)

Heaven and Hell have existed since the dawn of time, with the earth sitting as the midpoint between the two - common ground on which they could wage their eternal war against one another, leaving humanity caught in the crossfire for countless centuries.

The war never shifted in either sides favour, both Angels and Demons suffered insurmountable casualties - placing both species on the brink of extinction. As a result, a fragile peace treaty was enacted - allowing both sides to lick their wounds in an attempt to recover to their former glory.

As both Angels and Demons retreated to their ancestral homes, humanity rose from the ashes of the desolated earth - evolving and developing industry until eventually reaching what we know now as modern society. Memories of Angels and Demons long forgotten, with the two species being seen as nothing more than fantasy. Though, few still linger upon the earth, blending in with humans to hide in plain sight.

In an attempt to hastily recover their population, members of noble Demonic families were granted the ability to reincarnate humans on the brink of death into a ‘lesser-Demon’. The transformation process requires a deal, in exchange to become half-Demon and continue living, the converted pledge themselves to their new Demonic master, agreeing to serve them loyally for the rest of their days.

On top of becoming accustomed to their new Demonic abilities, newly converted must also deal with the stresses of blending into modern society and avoiding any potential dangers like Fallen Angels who continue to scour the earth to rid it of all Demonic entities. Either YC or MC would play a human who finds themselves in the unfortunate predicament of slowly bleeding to death with no hope of survival or recovery.

Whether it be the cause of an accident or seeing something they weren’t supposed to see, they can do nothing but stare at the fading sky above them as death prepares to take them. That is until they’re offered an ultimatum by a blurry figure that stands above them, watching them as they slowly proceed to fade into the empty abyss of the afterlife.

A deal that will cost them their humanity in exchange for their unconditional loyalty and servitude.

IllustriousDisguisedFinwhale-size_restricted.gif

~~~

Pandora x Limiter.
(Distant future, Sci-fi, Action, Romance)
Set in the distant future (maybe 15+ years), in which humanity’s existence as a whole is threatened by a mysterious race of entities known as Novas that appear to be hellbent on eviscerating mankind. Conventional means of warfare against the Novas proved to be less than futile, resulting in the deaths of hundreds of millions as the Novas reaped their way through country to country - like a scythe through wheat.

In a last ditch effort to combat the foreign threat, humanity resorted to genetic manipulation to create ‘super-soldiers’, more than capable of going head to head against a Nova due to their increased attributes (faster, stronger, smarter as well as possessing several 'unnatural' abilities), making them the apex human. Though these abilities seemed to only be successfully harnessed by females, whom quickly became known as Pandoras' - acting as the figurehead of defense as well as the symbols of hope to what remained of humanity.

Whilst Pandoras' proved to be frighteningly adept on the battlefield, they required 'energy' to successfully utilize their abilities - Limiters' act as the counterpart to Pandoras', acting as both support on the battlefield as well as the primary means of keeping their assigned Pandora supplied with the necessary energy to fight. Pandoras' can regain energy via one of two ways: by being within close proximity, their energy will regain over a period of several hours or through sexual intercourse with their assigned Limiter - the latter acting as the faster and more efficient means.

Close relationships often form between Pandora and Limiter, leading to many pairs sharing in romantic feelings as they learn to rely on one another in order to survive the harsh war that awaits them after their training.

(This plot can go several routes, which I'm happy to discuss)

source.gif

~~~

The Last Rider.

(Dragon rider x Dragon shifter)
(Fantasy, Romance, War)

For countless centuries an alliance between humanity and Drakari (Dragon Shifters), stood firm against the unwavering tides of evil that lingered beyond their borders. Co-existence was necessary for survival. The strongest and most courageous of both races fought in unison with one another, close bonds were formed between human and Drakari alike.

Together, they were unstoppable. And through their overpowering prowess on the battlefield, both humanity and Drakari became complacent - overconfident in their abilities to decimate their enemies with ease. With their judgement clouded, the Demons saw their opportunity - rallying every vestige of darkness they could find before waiting patiently for the moment to strike.

Once everything was in place, the Demon lords unleashed the crushing weight of all of the forces of the underworld. An overwhelming tide of gnashing claws, fire and death. Humanity was enslaved and the Drakari were hunted to the brink of extinction.

The utopia that they once shared was rendered to ashes as the Demonic races claimed the over-world for themselves. However, remnants of defiance still linger throughout the newly conquered world - with the key to humanities salvation being an unsuspecting human stumbling across one of the last remaining Drakari.

tumblr_inline_o5vtfeQrPj1u6jsbi_500.gif

~~~

War for a wish.

(Master x Familiar - Modern Fantasy)

Society as we know it is home to all forms of magic, those who can harness it are Magi.
Every hundred years an ancient ritual occurs, known simply as 'The Desolation of Eden', in which seven powerful Magi are randomly selected from across the world to take part in the ritual - regardless of the recipients willingness of being selected, they are forced to compete.

The selected Magi receive a symbol, reminiscent of a tattoo called 'the mark of Cain', which grants them the ability to summon a familiar whose sole purpose is to assist their master to win the ritual by any means necessary.

Familiars take the form of either an Angel or a Demon, each familiar is powerful in its own way with strengths and weaknesses. Familiars are (generally) obedient and adhere to the commands of their Master. Most familiars are well versed in combat, making them invaluable assets to their Masters.

Some pairs of Master and Familiar form close bonds with one another, sometimes resulting in romantic or lustful feelings developing - whilst other Masters will treat their Familiar with dominance, seeing abuse and torture as the best motivators to achieve success.

The terms for victory are simple, kill all other Masters and Familiars. The final remaining pair will be granted a single wish each, allowing both Master and Familiar to attain the thing they most desire.

List of potential Angels:
Apollyon - the Angel of Death.
Azrael - the Angel of Retribution.
Harut - the Angel of Sorcery.
Hesediel - the Angel of Mercy.
Maalik - the Angel of Hellfire.
Phanuel - the Angel of Hope.
Raguel - the Angel of Justice.

List of potential Demons:
Abyzou - Demon of Envy.
Ashmedai - Demon of Lust.
Bael - First king of the Underworld.
Behemoth - Demon of Desolation.
Furcas - Knight of Hell.
Legion - Demon of the Abyss.
Lilith - Demon of the Night.

(I'm happy to use any other Angels/Demons or even OC's, so don't feel limited to this list)

There are two routes the plot can go:

1. As a single pair of Master and Familiar, whom struggle against the six other pairs in order to survive and receive their wish.

2. Playing multiple pairs of Master and Familiar at once (potentially with primary and secondary characters, depending on their importance). Doesn't necessarily have to be all seven pairs, but even just playing as two pairs with opposing goals, motives and morals could keep the plot interesting.

933573ed3579cc95914e0669f967a41a.jpg

~~~

The Watchers.
(Dark Fantasy, Lovecraftian, Horror)

Our world is under siege by an ancient entity that festers in the darkness between all dimensions, a relentless tide of death that sweeps across lands - ravaging everything unfortunate enough to cross its path.

It corrupts. It decays. It consumes.

The Kingdom of Ocrina remains one of the last vestiges of humanity in a slowly dying world. Its borders are strong and untainted by the ever expanding abyss. Ocrina stands as a last beacon of hope to all those who remain, renowned for their valiant efforts to combat the eldritch horror that eagerly wishes to extinguish the final embers of humanity.

Within the Kingdom lies an institution, an ancient order whom induct the young and able-bodied into its ranks, training them in various physical combat arts as well as the ways of arcane mage-craft.

Graduates of this institution become known as 'Watchers', warriors capable of resisting the influence of the invading entity and its legions of underlings.

Our characters would be approaching the completion of their training, though their notoriety and unrivaled skills above their peers (whether it be in combat or mage-craft) has led them to be selected for a greater purpose - to scout beyond the borders of Ocrina into long dormant neighboring Kingdoms and rally the remaining pockets of humanity against their common threat.

Though, living sheltered lives behind the safety of Ocrina's borders may not prepare them for the indescribable horrors that lurk freely outside its walls.

giphy.gif

~~~

When Worlds Collide.

(Modern/Dark Fantasy)

For eons, numerous realms sat side by side one another on various planes of existence, completely unaware of each other. Though, every so often the barriers separating these worlds would clash - resulting in natural disasters, mass panic and tremendous losses of life throughout each individual existence. Some civilizations subconsciously rationalized this in the form of a 'world-tree', believing these numerous realities to be interconnected by its roots and branches.

Despite these occasional 'clashes', the realms remained mostly unaware of each other - continuing to privately wage their own affairs. That was until a malicious eldritch entity decided that it wanted no part of the pain that existence reaped, after sounding his crusade against creation itself - he arose from the darkest roots of the tree before breaching into the nearest realm, with an army of nightmares at his back.

As he passed from realm to realm, burning creation as he saw fit - his sudden conquest was halted in an instant as his forces clashed with an equally horrific entity, causing a cataclysmic event that shattered the barriers between all realms.

In the ensuing chaos, all realities converged at once - killing billions as all of creation was reduced to a single plain of existence. The worlds of Humans, Angels, Demons, Elves, Dragons as well as all matter of fantastical and nightmarish creatures and races now shared a single reality. War broke out, factions were formed and the killing continued.

Fifteen years have passed since the 'convergence' and the world has changed drastically within that time-frame.
(This plot has numerous potential routes that I'm happy to discuss & flesh out together).

fb849c2f4fd64e3ff10432e0c2f96ce9--scifi.jpg

~~~

The Uprising.
(Fantasy, Steampunk, Assassins, Revolution, Romance)

The rich and wealthy rule over the continent of Sidia with an iron grip - supported by a tyrannical monarchy, living lives of luxury and comfort at the cost of those less fortunate than themselves. The downtrodden, the poor and the weak remain overworked and underfed - all to adding to the plethora of riches that keeps the wealthy in power.

Though, under the rule of any tyrant - come the whispers of rebellion. All it requires is a single spark in order to erupt into a torrent of wildfire. Rumors begin stir of a group of assassins with the objective to eliminate key individuals supporting the monarchy as well as cause sabotage under their rule to pave the way for the inevitable uprising - attempting to ensure its success.

YC is young and idealistic, deciding to seek out this group of assassins - whether your motivations be influenced by revenge, personal gain or something else entirely, a dark path of violence and deceit awaits you and your blade.

tumblr_oudwbd6nTj1u4gq67o3_500.gif

~~~

I'll add more plots as they come to mind!

Anyhow, that pretty much wraps it all up.
If you're interested, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM!
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom