Fx M or F What I'm looking for

melandria

Meteorite
Intro
Hey, party people. A couple of people asked me to put up a request thread. I've been a little intimidated by how in depth other people's threads are, but I might as well give it a crack anyway. I'm mostly interested in being submissive in any of these scenarios.

Kinks
While I can have fun with a lot of stuff, these are the main kinks I'm looking for at the moment:
  • Bondage
  • Orgasm control
  • Chastity
  • Toys
  • Hypnosis (detailed preferences on this below)
  • Light humiliation
  • Public but hidden
Squicks
I can't promise this is everything I don't want. You're all very creative, and may stumble across something I didn't know I disliked.
  • Significant pain
  • Vore
  • Toilet stuff
  • Degradation
  • Physical transformation
  • Bimbo/brain drain/etc
Hypnosis
There are a lot of versions of hypnosis out there, but I'm mostly interested in tech based hypnosis. Covertly installing an app on her phone that implants triggers/curses without the user's awareness is fun. Magical hypnosis can work as well if it's something like an artifact that uses subliminal hypnosis. I'm not a fan of the idea of touch hypnosis, or instant mind control.

Gender preferences
I'm bisexual with a female lean, but it's not so much of a lean that men have no chance. Take a shot - worst I can do is say no.

PM policy
Go ahead and message me if you're interested - whether or not you wish to reply here first.

Scenes I'm looking for

Exchange student
One of us plays an exchange student in a foreign country. Your character could come to Japan and join my character's class, or my character could be the visitor. A little culture shock with a dash of wanting to be popular sounds fun to me!

Idol
My character is an idol or model. Where does yours come in? You could be a manager, photographer, or friend trying to get her to branch out and try something a little more risque.

AV idol
My character already does adult pictures and/or films. Want to setup a shoot?

Camgirl
My character is just trying to make a living on tips. Perhaps you could toss in a request or two?

Chikan
Take her, right there on the train. Maybe even leave her handcuffed to the center bar.

Back
Top Bottom