Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Love High School

Tim grabbed the Christy from behind with his hand on her mouth "I'm a policeman....you were stupid to park this thing here and my sister wants revenge" he whispered to the stupid girl as he handcuffed her "Shhh don't worry....I won't harm you....I'm not the one who is going to take revenge!" he turned her and showed her Amy looking mad "We saw you two entering this vehicle....now....move it! You're going to watch as Amy takes her revenge on your girlfriend!"

Amy approached Natasha and looked down at her with disgust "So you're this bitch's girlfriend?" she snarled and then cupped her face "Your girlfriend raped me! Now it's time for some pay back! You'll pay for your Girlfriend's crimes!" she then pulled off Natasha's bra snapping it "You watching, Christy?"

“I...ohhhh, Christy,” Natasha said though her reason was addled by hormones, “This car is perfect, and I think I’m in love with you too.” The thought of two to three hours alone in this car every day with this captivating woman had made Natasha into an addict for Christy’s lips, which were seizing her own.

Then she saw Amy come in. “A-Aren’t you a teacher? We can’t do this!” the tiny Chinese girl cried and struggled as the history teacher removed her bra, then covered her breasts with her own hands. “Wait,” she then added as she heard what Christy was accused of doing by the teacher. “Did you really do...that?! Why- how could you? And when did this happen?”

Maybe, she realized, she didn’t know the other girl as well as she thought. Maybe she was just deluding herself. After all, Christy hadn’t asked her what she wanted either before yanking her into the janitor’s closet.

"You know I'm not the only woman she has wronged but I will be the last when I take my revenge!" Amy looked at the girl, with a mad glint in her eye, who she had decided was going to suffer the ruthless revenge she had in mind as she kissed the girl forcing her tongue inside and dominated the girl's mouth "AH! That is sweet....An inexperienced mouth but like me....you'll learn" she then turned the girl over and bound her hands with the remainder of her bra "Now....let's see...." She found a couple lengths of rope in a drawer near Natasha and bound her ankles to the bed's legs that were facing the door "Now lets see what else you have in this drawer, bitch" she found it, a strap on toy "Ohhh what's this?"

Tim shrugged "No lube....without it....that'll hurt" he knew since he had a dominatrix for a girlfriend "It's lucky this Camper has those curtains because my little sister can take her sweet time extracting revenge from you two!"

Amy pulled the toy on before pulling her dress off "Christy....your going to lube this up or......Hmmm you heard my brother" Tim made Christy kneel before Amy "So go ahead suck it!" she poked Chisty's mouth and Tim held her chin trying to make her open up "Awww dry hard plastic into the woman you love?"

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" Christy yelled out...."Get out of my van....GET OUT OF HERE!"
But her protests were useless....Amy and her brother was blocking the door and it was obvious that the teacher was here for revenge. As Amy tore off Natasha's bra, the girl looked at Christy with a combination of both shock and disgust.

"Yes, I admit it," she said...."I did take the teacher down to the basement and had sex with her, and I was rough with you," Christy said with tears in her eyes..."But....but that was before I fell in love with you.....I love you...."

With what little defiance she had she turned to Amy and her brother.
"LEAVE NATASHA ALONE....SHE'S INNOCENT!....IF YOU HAVE TO PUNISH SOMEONE, PUNISH ME!"

Under other circumstances seeing a girl having her bra ripped off and legs bound would be a tremendous turn on, but for Christy she was crying....this was different...this time it was someone she loved being punished for Christy's actions.

Christy opened her mouth.....nothing was going to prevent Natasha---poor sweet innocent Natasha---from being raped. The very least she could do to help was make the dildo as slick as possible so her lover wouldn't suffer as much.

Amy smirked and thrust the dildo in “Ha! Stupid Bitch! I hope you realise this toy will be going up your ass when I’m done with you!” She planned to rape both of them and then added “You know I was kind to you....I thought letting you have a few minutes with my breasts would be enough to make you happy!” She spat on the girl she hated “But you mistook that generosity for weakness! And despite my pleading for you to stop....you kept humiliating me...I hate you...I’m going to ensure that every day you live for will be filled with misery for every second I endured your horrible attack!”

Tim snarled “If Amy wasn’t punishing you I’d be...how dare you tie up my sister and leave her at the mercy of whoever may walk in!” He then added “You cannot imagine my own pain at the thought that another man may have found her and raped her! Do you know how fortunate it was I found her first!” He wanted to hit the girl but reframed from it “You two deserve this punishment!”

“Tim....you’re crying?” Amy said but this only fuelled her anger “Now it’s time for your lover to be taken” she pulled the toy out “Hope your tiny Asian ass can take this”

“I...I don’t know if I can fully trust you,” Natasha sighed. “But I still care about you goddammit. And I’m not letting you go through with this.” She then turned to Amy and said, “If you do this in my ass, Ms. O’Bryan, you’ll be raping me and I’ll scream, and out here everybody will hear you and your brother won’t be able to protect you. But I...I’ll do this if you fuck my pussy. I’ll say whatever you want me to say to make Christy feel bad while you’re inside me. J-just be somewhat merciful, please.”

Amy paused and felt a twinge of guild, before she shook it from her mind and said "Why should I show you mercy!? When your girlfriend didn't show any to me!" she grabbed a scruff of Natasha's hair and added "You think I can be merciful when I feel so...betrayed!" she felt the twinge again and sighed "But maybe you're right....fine. But I want something from you....Natasha" she licked her cheek "I want this toy to go up someone's ass....now either you wear it and fuck it Christy with no mercy or it'll be me doing it to you...This is mercy...now make your choice. Also if you fuck Christy's ass....I'll film it"

“I’m sorry you feel betrayed, but I’ll fuck Christy’s ass because I feel a little betrayed too. At least then I can make sure to not hurt her as much as I can,” Natasha gulped. “Now are you going to stick that thing in me or what?! The suspense is killing me. If you’re going to break my snatch, then get it over with.”

"Your a mouthy little bitch...I said the deal was....you either fuck her ass without mercy or it'd be your ass" Amy said as she smirked at her and grabbed a roll of duck tape "Now let's gag you first...." before Natasha could scream, Amy gagged her with a few strips of duck tape and said "Scream all you like...no one can hear you now!" she placed her hands on Natasha's ass "You watching, Christy?" she thrust her hips forward burying the toy into Natasha's pussy "Opps I missed"

Natasha tried to say, “Please please please I’m sorry I’ll do what you want just don’t” as she genuinely hadn’t comprehended the no mercy part, but it came out muffled through the duct tape as Miss O’Bryan started fucking her tiny pussy through the dildo. “I’ll kill you you bitch” came out muffled again as she struggled with all her might against the rape, kicking, squirming, and crying.

'LEAVE HER ALONE!," Christy yelled out, not caring who might hear. As Amy mounted her lover and began raping her, Christy lunged forward, putting herself in between Natasha and Amy.
"Let Natasha ass fuck me, I don't care," she said....."anything than to make her suffer....I LOVE her, don't treat her like that..."

She was about to take one hell of a chance....with Amy's brother blocking the door, she lunged at him, trying to kick his balls to get him away from the door. Yes, they would all be expelled once security caught all of them together but Christy didn't care. All that mattered to her was to get Amy away from her lover and to keep that monster toy out of Natasha's tight pussy.

Tim grabbed the stupid girl's leg and turned the table easy "You stupid girl! You can't change what's going to happen! Don't make me break your leg!" he placed his hand over her mouth and nodded luckily no one heard them.

Amy approached Christy "Fine....You want it....You got it" she rammed the toy up the poor girl's ass "There! Happy! I'll be sure to rape you everyday! And your girlfriend!"

Seeing Amy ram her dildo into Christy's asshole and likely cause her excruciating pain in the process made Natasha insane with rage. She was hitting her teach in the hips with her knees over and over again, twisting herself in order to reach. She didn't care if Tim raped or killed her in response to this- she just wanted to defend Christy somehow.

By now Christy was stripped, forced on her belly by Amy's brother....despite her struggling, both girls were now duct taped shut. While Tim roughly pushed Christy's legs apart, Amy proceeded to ass rape her, shoving the dildo deep in her ass....
Christy whimpered and moaned, trying to wriggle free from underneath Amy.....suddenly her lover reacted like a wildcat, attacking the teacher, unable to scratch or hit her due to her hands bound but was doing her best to protect Christy.....the actions only serving to send the dildo deeper inside.

Tim walked over and snarled at the girl who dared to hurt his sister "You bitch!" he slapped her ass and began spanking her harshly.

"Hear that...it's the sounds of my boyfriend punishing your girlfriend!" Amy snarled in Christy's ear "Maybe...I should have him squirt his seed into her pussy....get her pregnant!" Amy laughed cruelly as she then added "But then again her life is only just starting...I don't want to ruin it" Tim however laughed and she smirked "Baby batter in there?"

"Nah...she ain't worth it" Tim said cruelly as he kept spanking the poor girl

Christy screams as she feels her tight ass being split wide apart by the solid black monster....as much as Natasha was trying to come to her rescue both girls were trapped, bound and helpless.....even though it was Christy that was bearing the brunt of the attack she felt sorry for Natasha.....she knew now that she loved her and would do anything to make it easier for her, even if it meant sacrificing her own body.

All Natasha could do was look upon her beloved and weep. Weep, and scheme her revenge on that slutty bitch Amy O’Bryan who was daring to violate Christy...

Christy never felt so helpless in her entire life......or so deeply in love with a girl----

"LEAVE HER ALONE!," Christy yelled, turning her head to see her lover being held down and spanked.....
"please.....'UUUGH!' she continued, grunting from her ass raping. "I'm sure she....'UUUGH!' won't tell if you release her...."

She tried to remain still despite the agony....the dildo was like a hammer, filling her, dilating her, claiming her body.....
It was her fault that Natasha was being forced to watch....it was humiliating, but she'd submit to the ordeal if it meant her lover would be spared any further pain. Afterall, it was Christy's fault that all this was happening....

God, why couldn't she have met Natasha before torturing Amy in that basement? the two could've fallen in love and none of this would have to happen.....

Amy leaned in closer to her victim and hissed softly "Ohh don't worry....I'm not going to rape your lovely girlfriend.....much" she then laughed cruelly "You know I can't believe you're so tight! I bet plenty of women have spread your tight ass with a dildo but I guess I'm the first to get my revenge!" she laughed again "I wonder Natasha....do you still love this pathetic slut!? Or have you realised she's raped a lot of women!" she grabbed Christy's breasts "She is no better than me"

Princess Calla Dunwyn walked in the main double door, and looked around. She was completely out of her element in a strange land and time with nary a clue as to how she got there. She got to the country she was in via a large metallic silver colored bird. And was living off the land via her trusty bow she was wearing like many girls she had witnessed carry bags of some sort. "Hello?" her soft voice carried in the halls, echoing as it went. "I'm looking for the one called the headmaster? Or someone in charge, that I may get my classes and texts?" She saw some nearby chairs lined on each side of a door, and sat as a proper princess would, as that's what she was. She wore the gown and her tiara that proclaimed it, as she had no other clothing to wear. I DO hope there are Etiquette lessons here, as I may be behind in my studies a great deal she thought as she waited for assistance.

Christy and her lover continued to be raped and tortured, the van rocking with the thrusts. Finally, eventually their captors must've gotten tired of them or planned something for later and the girls were able to escape.
Christy knew better not to tell the staff anything.....the last thing she wanted was for their dominating teacher to get fired and take further, possibly even more sadistic revenge on them.

As both girls left, Christy tried to call back for Natasha, who quickly ran away and disappeared. Christy knew she was responsible for what happened and wondered if the girl would ever speak to her again, let alone still being her girlfriend.
Sobbing, she put her plaid school uniform on and returned to the school.

Once there, she saw something she could hardly believe.....a girl was sitting, ever so politely in a chair next to a classroom wearing something like she belonged in a fairy tale, gown and tiara and all....she looked like she was in a school play.

"Uh.....Hi there," she said, offering her hand then sitting down beside her. "My name's Christy..."
She sat slowly, wincing from the pain her pussy suffered so recently. "Welcome to the school. Are you a new student?"

Calla, who spoke with a medieval English accent, smiled and gave a polite nod taking the hand gently. "I am. At least, I am supposed to be. A 10th grader, by your odd levels. By the by, are you alright? Is there a physician about? You appear hurt by your expressions." She blushed as she realized she still hadn't introduced herself. "Forgive my uncouth manners, Christine." That was the name she thought she heard. "indeed I need Etiquette lessons if you have them here... Calla Dunwyn. Princess of the kingdom of Dunwyn, in Britian, should it still exist in this awe inspiring era." She still looked worriedly at the girl sitting next to her, her heart racing just a little faster. She was a bit nervous being from 1186 AD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom