Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Renaissance of Sin. [Hahvoc + Goatse]

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
Venice was a beautiful city, always bustling with movement and the next new trend. The city now was blooming with life and color, and filled with the rush of the age of the Renaissance. The city was painted and decorated with silks and flowers, positively marvelous in its purity. It spoke of glamor and glitz, of royals and nobility. It sparkled like freshly polished diamonds without a single thing to tarnish it. Sure, there were slums and the poor, but no one considered them or what lay behind closed doors. Oh, no. Of course not. No, the city was too beautiful to be corrupted in any shape or form, at least that's what the populace made themselves believe. They hid behind their money and their lies; women pressing kisses to lips and thighs not belonging to their husbands. Men combed the streets looking for their next virgin fix from a damsel who pleads and begs but her cries go unanswered. Truly a beautiful city.

Gabriel was one of those men who tried to keep the corruption down, him being a priest of the church and had been for roughly three years. He was young for his station and rather handsome as all the women cooed. His hair was a rich and fiery red, cut short to better suit his career and his face which was smooth and clean-shaven. His baby blues made all the women swoon, even as he swore he would never touch one of them in that way. But of course, swearing and doing are two different things. He loved the feel of flesh beneath him, writhing in pleasure and sometimes pain, whether it was woman or man. If they were willing, he was seducing. And here he was, a man of the church who listened to the silver tongues of liars spill their darkness sins while he sat prettily in his cage, smiling all the while. He would never be caught, or so he believed.

It was one of those days when Gabriel found himself craving one such woman, a new woman from the Convent to help the children with their hymns. She was a pretty little thing, brunette locks and chocolate brown eyes with the faintest dusting of freckles. And he was dying to know what lay beneath her skirts. He flirted and consoled her when she needed it and soon he had her in his grasp, even though it as wrong and both of them knew it. They decided upon one of the confessionals, knowing they were both going to go to Hell but loved the thrill of it. She was pressed against the wooden wall inside the little box, her breasts pressed to the mesh as Gabriel fondled her young and beautiful body, untouched by another, or so she claimed. Gabe bit down from her throat to her blessedly plump buttocks before gripping her hips as his free hand loosed his swollen and throbbing member. He pressed it to her slick folds before entering her quickly on a groan, his face hiding against her neck as he thrusted into her, her soft moans filling the confessional box. No one would catch them here, at least the two of them believed it would be so.​

Masks were usually an advantage for one to avoid crime, and to avoid getting caught for having such loose morals. Though, it did not always ensure that one would be safe from prying eyes, especially when one committed most of their sinful acts in the comforts of their own home.. at least, when it came to royalty. Such was the case with poor Luca, a prince who should've been paying attention to what was going on when the man he was having quite the time with seemed to be desperate to hide himself suddenly. He had of course been caught red handed by his father, the man he was sleeping with merely a servant. It didn't matter to him that they were of high class, only if they were good at pleasuring him, and saying all the right things. Such an explanation didn't seem to please his father far too much, as he had merely been condemned by the man and sent off to confess yet another crime.

Grumbling down the halls, that seraphic boy seemed to be in quite the awful mood. He had been neatly dressed once more, and was now sent off to apologize for his misdeeds. Though deep down he wasn't sorry in the least. It was just something his father did to make him believe he was controlling his demon of a child. Well, there was really a disadvantage when one was trying to hold up their family's reputation amongst such scandal, especially with their son being the near definition of a hedonist. The young boy with curled raven locks didn't seem to care about seeming respectable, he only just wanted to achieve as much pleasure as he could. Little did he know that he was going to find such things when he was trying to force himself into salvation's arms.

When he had stumbled upon the confessional, he had sighed loudly, rolling those beautiful green eyes in exasperation. He really didn't want to do this at all. But, he had no choice, this would keep his father out of his hair for awhile, and it would be worth it in the end. Luca was planning to get terribly drunk and sleep with men elsewhere afterward, he wanted to go back to the life he wanted to lead... not this mess! Straightening his fine expensive clothing out a bit, he had finally went into the confessional booth. What he had heard though... surprised him, to say the least.

For what he had heard had been the moaning of a girl, and an older man. He didn't hear the silent murmurs of a priest, nor did he hear the chastising he had expected to. Of course he wasn't just going to listen to this moaning and not figure out who it was, either! It was sacrilege, and though he didn't care to know for moral reasons... he knew that the sort of person that would make love in a confessional, must certainly be someone he wanted to know. Getting up, he had opened the slot that usually separated one from the priest, peeking in, "Let's see who we have here!" He exclaimed, suddenly realizing he recognized the face of the priest... though he didn't recognize the woman in the least. "Dear Gabriel, the blue eyed angel making love to some random harlot in a confessional? How delightful! It appears as though when I've needed to cleanse my sins, the one who was supposed to exempt me from them is creating worse acts of debauchery than I could ever imagine!"

Not only did he find a new playmate, but he had the perfect blackmail to keep him.

"Perhaps such a holy man could teach me how he has the gall to commit such a crime? Though... I would prefer to learn much like this poor whore is, as that holy book won't do me any good."

The tightness of the sweet girl's core made the coupling all the more sweet and devastatingly sinful. Gabriel was getting lost in the feel of her writhing flesh, too enamored to believe that anyone would come this far to confess. But of course, the best laid plans always turn out wrong. As the kindly priest was pounding away into the woman, he heard the slot for the confessional booth slide open and a familiar voice chime out. He cringed in the slightest, feeling himself break out into a sweat for an entirely different reason. He'd been caught! By him, of all people. He slowed his ministrations upon the unfortunate girl as she cried out for a reason opposite the act they had been committing. She pulled on her skirts, dress, and cap as she ran out of the confessional, crying something in french that he didn't understand. Gabriel sighed heavily as he adjusted his robes and finger-combed his hair back into order.

He didn't bother to hide his crime, it was easy enough to tell what his sins had been. He looked through the slot as he sat on the bench, peering at Luca with slight distaste and apprehension. The man had done worse than Gabriel ever had, but still, it was not good to be within the man's grasp for any reason. And Gabriel had basically handed himself over to the other on a silver platter. Adjusting his collar, Gabriel spoke in his soft voice.

"Luca....how pleasant to see you again. Pray tell what it is you are here to confess and what you plan on making me do to keep your silence."

Gabriel was a logical man and was panicking only in the slightest. What if the younger man wouldn't be silent? The priest would have to leave the church if he refused to keep quiet about what had happened. Sighing heavily, he placed his head in his hand as he took a few deep breaths. Most absurd! He had been too struck by the girl's appeal to think twice about the consequences of seducing her. He knew he was being punished by God for this, and Luca was to be his Devil, so to speak. He was not going to be able to get away from the handsome man, even if he wanted to. And of course, being the deviant that he was, Gabriel was as good as the man's servant.

"The perfectly poised priest prays on a pretty prudent pauper in perversion. Yes?" Chuckling softly, the young boy had sat down calmly in the seat of the confessional. "Well, you see... that depends on how good of a servant you can be to me. I have needs and desires as well.. perhaps a priest that is lewd enough to perform such acts in a confessional can keep me entertained for some time." He had made sure the door was closed behind himself as he learned further into the opening, adding, "I'd love to spend an evening with you... After all, you already know what sorts of sins I crave.. I've been to your booth more than once, I'm sure you get the idea." His voice was a soft whisper though, as he had known better than to be loud about such plans, he didn't want to be caught.

He had craved for the man's touch, though, and the thoughts of what acts they could commit together seemed more than appealing. After all, this priest was supposed to be a holy man, and it would be a thrill to learn everything he had taught himself while spending his time under the skirts of various young women... not only that, but the trousers of supple young men as well. Licking his lips for a moment, Luca had kept himself poised like a predator, waiting for that answer.

Gabriel was patient as he sat there and listened to the boy's demands. It wasn't like he could refuse. Still, he thought over what he might do to the boy, since the man clearly wanted him to fill his bed for at least one night, if not more. Luca was a hard man to keep satisfied for too long, and if Gabriel had to be his servant, he would probably have to use everything he had learned in his youth and was continuing to learn about now. However, he wasn't going to simply take demands like a whelp. He leaned his chin on the back of his knuckles as he rested his elbow upon his upraised thigh. Decisions, decisions...and the options were limited. Sighing lightly as he closed his beautiful eyes a moment before reopening them to peer at Luca, Gabriel gave a tiny smile.

"I see...you want me to warm your bed for a time until you tire of me. That is your price, then?"

He said carefully, schooling his features and keeping his voice low. He wasn't going to sit there and lie that he hadn't thought about Luca in a sinful sense upon hearing of all the wicked deeds the man had accomplished. Even though Gabriel was a man of the church and he did take pride in his station, he hadn't wanted to be a priest but had had no other options. Orphaned at a young age and impoverished, he had turned to the church simply for a place to stay and be fed. Their price had been his body and in this case, the price was no different. He didn't feel used or anything of the sort, just curious as to what Luca planned to do with him.​

"Yes, that is precisely it... I want you to be mine, until you bore me. If you bore me too quickly though.. I'll still tell everyone what I had seen... I will also say that you threatened me, and took advantage of me frequently." Grinning from ear to ear, he leaned in a bit more and continued, "Who do you think they'll believe, the beautiful prince or the perverted priest?" He was up higher on the hierarchy, he knew his place. Luca knew he could get away with more than most could even dream of. Just when his father caught him, he had to run off to confession... but that was it. He also knew that if he hadn't provided incentive, chances are the priest might try to bore him quickly, just to get out of this responsibility.

"Tonight I want you to find some lovely clothing... none of this priest mess. We're going to go out and explore the beautiful city... I'm sure a man such as you has a mask. You need one for all the horrible sins you commit. There's no way you could do this all in the halls of religion." Sighing wistfully, he added, "Oh, and after we eat and drink, we shall retire in my room.. I'll have the servants watch the doors to make sure my father won't get in. Anyways, we'll get in.. and we shall make sweet love, and you shall crave me during every single prayer you have." Seeming positively cheerful about this, he added, "You will adore me. And it will be wonderfully sinful."

His lips curved into an elegant smirk as he listened to Luca list the details of their little arrangement. Tempting, so very tempting. And yet he found himself wondering why he would even bother to do this. It was against the church, after all. He sighed lightly. It wasn't that he didn't believe and was quite religious in his own right, it was the mere fact that it was satisfying and a secret that he would call upon with mere thought. Sins of the flesh were the most addicting, after all. He leaned back slightly in the booth, closing his eyes a moment as he pictured what would happen if he considered denying sweet Luca. Of course, he would probably be burned for his sins or excommunicated and exiled. Not a choice he was willing to consider. He opened his eyes to half-mast as he took in Luca's eager expression with its quaint little grin.

"I agree to your terms. You are correct in your assumption that due to your station, I will forfeit my life and career if word of this spread from these halls."

Gabriel continued to listen to what the boy had to say, especially about his priestly attire. He smiled in the faintest. It was easy to tell he had given up to the man already, but wouldn't exactly be a submissive man. He would please Luca well enough, and do so in his own ways while letting Luca do as he pleased. It would be a complicated situation, but one ripe with pleasure. He nodded his head lightly at the need for a mask and how the man continued on about what they would be doing for this evening. Bowing his head lightly, he spoke softly as he stood and made a motion to exit the confessional. Not quite a dismissal but more of an invitation to discuss it more privately in his study. He combed his fingers through his hair as he spoke just loud enough for him to hear.

"As you wish, my lord. And you are mistaken...I already adore you."​

"It's wonderful to know that you are wise enough not to deny me." He cooed, looking quite excited when the man spoke of already having a fondness for him. In the privacy of that study, he would merely plant the seed, ensuring that his tempting offer wouldn't be denied. After all, when they had arrived there, he knew there would be no windows in the room. It would be completely sealed off, and he could do as he pleased when it came to tempting him. He wouldn't waste this opportunity, and Luca was already fiddling about with his hands in excitement as they walked. After all, no one would think twice about them walking together, considering the boy had so many misdeeds, and the man was a priest. They would simply think that he was seeking further counseling.

When they had gotten into that study, he had sighed softly, and spoke, "It's quite warm in here..." Very gently, those delicate fingers traced along his collar. With a coy look painted upon his face, those digits danced to those expensive buttons, undoing quite a few of the top ones. That pale delicate flesh had been revealed, as he allowed his hand to wander between his legs a bit, brushing up against himself and shivering a bit. With those soft pouty lips and that fake look of innocence in his eyes, there wasn't much of a wonder that he was desired amongst many.

While his new playmate was distracted by his exposed chest, he allowed his hands to quickly undo his britches, revealing his clear enjoyment of being viewed. Biting his soft pink lips, there was a sudden guilty knowing look in his eyes... as if he had just acknowledged how obscene he was acting.

"This is what I want you to think of while you're praying today..." Luca whispered, those curls of his playing upon his face as he tilted his head back a bit.

Gabriel was quite the actor when it came to schooling his features, revealing nothing of his inner turmoil. This boy got under his skin and fueled the fire of his lust so easily, it was binding and damning in a totally different way. He combed his fingers through his hair as the two walked the halls, his mind racing in the slightest. He allowed Luca ahead of him, as was proper before closing the door to the study and sliding the dead bolt across it with a quick snick. He knew he wouldn't be able to resist Luca, had no choice in it, in fact. He was both aroused and slightly disturbed by the fact that Luca, a prince, would be interested in a lowly priest such as he, even with the status he had obtained throughout the region. It didn't swell his ego, like it would most other commoners, it made him slightly wary and weighed down. He liked Luca for his carnal sensuality and openness to things. Luca, in his opinion, was like the moon, appearing cold and untouchable, yet so vibrant and deceptive. It was almost refreshing to have him come to confession and profess what he had done. He was almost envious.

With a delicate sigh that depicted tiredness, Gabriel turned to find Luca presenting himself in such a way, it made Gabriel burn and pine. Especially mixed with those well-placed words about the temperature of the room, which was rather pleasant to the priest. Luca seemed to think otherwise and Gabriel's eyes latched onto the expensive buttons, ones that would put food on the table for a month each, as the boy undid several of the top ones, revealing a slice of pale flesh that tempted kisses and wandering fingers. The priest allowed his eyes to wander slightly as one of Luca's hands moved to brush against himself through his trousers, making Gabriel take a slight breath. It was quite warm in here, after all...He was almost fooled by the innocent look and pouty lips, but knew the prince too well to know it wasn't genuine. It didn't stop him from feeling arousal and a light twinge of pride at being of the boy's current affections. All of it was wrong, certainly, but Gabriel couldn't drag himself into labeling just how wrong it was.

He let out a shaky breath as he braced himself back against the door gently, eyes downing to half-mast as he walked Luca from across the way. So tempted...so very tempting to just take the boy now. He gained himself an image of pale skin and writhing bodies, sweet sounds of surrender and moans of sinful pleasure. He noticed how Luca undid his britches, giving him a lovely display of what lay beneath. Gabriel's eyes moved up to his face, noticing him bite his lip and feeling the sight go straight to his groin. It was an act, an attempt at baiting him, and he was falling into it quickly as he pressed a hand to his breast as if to still his rapidly beating heart. Gabriel swallowed faintly as he listened to the prince's soft words. They caressed his skin and he knew he would obey, even without the other's words. Taking a shallow breath, a faint tint of red in his cheeks, he nodded in the slightest.

"So I shall...your wish is my duty to fulfill, my lord..."

His words were soft and laced with a gentle yearning at the prince's light torture.

Groaning softly, the boy was pretending to already be at his limit. As if it were hard enough to just contain himself for this time. "O..oh... oh..." He cried softly, allowing his hands to linger along that arousal of his, moving his legs to show everything he could. Those scarlet cheeks seemed to be so angelic, and yet he was of the devil as well. No more than an incubus looking for his prey, dropping him when he lost his value. After all, Luca wasn't going to stay with the priest that long if he was going to be bored so quickly. The boy was a hedonist at heart, and craved for new and exciting pleasures, constantly wanting to push the boundaries of normal conventions. This priest though, was just far too tempting to pass up. The boy longed to reach into this sin, to fall for the corruption of the church. He needed to know that the hands which caressed him were blessing others, and granting communion. Luca needed to know that those lips that whispered such lewd things to him, would whisper words of hope to those desperately seeking purity. In church, he longed to look at that priest, and imagine how they defiled one another, and how they bathed in that sweet rapture. Without that, Luca wouldn't be happy at all.

"So.. as the young ready prince presents himself openly to you... what are you going to do about it? Are you going to give into him and allow yourself to fall into sweet pleasure? Or... are you going to tell him to wait till later?" Raising a brow, it seemed as though he was practically begging to be taken... well, that wasn't too far off from the truth. This lustful boy wanted a taste, but he didn't want to appear to be begging for it. He wanted to leave such decisions in the very capable hands of the minister.

The sweet sounds that escaped those pale lips made him tremble further as he felt his breath harder to come by. Gabriel felt his hands wandering to the belt at his waist, wanting to slip further and grasp himself. But he refrained by only the skin of his teeth. He had always been the seducer, never the seduced, but this boy was very good at what he was doing. He knew he was just a toy, entertainment for awhile. It helped cool his lust when he thought of himself as just an object. After all, that's just what he was. As he watched Luca, he actually felt a quiet ache in his chest that he decided to ignore. They were just going to use each other for awhile. That was all. There was nothing special here, just indulging in sins of the flesh. Gabriel was probably, in Luca's eyes, something new and meant to be conquered. But Gabriel knew how to play the game, after all, he was a priest who had needed to learn subtly. Smiling faintly to himself, he removed his outer robes and casually put them on the iron-wrought coat rack. His under robes, more casual than the ones he had been wearing, were made of colors of red and purple with streaks of gold thread. He moved with a certain grace as he sat down on the edge of his marvelous desk, his hands on either side of his legs as he looked over Luca from a different angle. Hearing his words, he felt his cheeks flush in the faintest from desire before he put a collar on his lust.

"My dear lord....I would love to touch the alabaster planes of your chest, indulge in the heat of your skin and the scent of your hair. Verily, I would much enjoy tasting your sweetness, as deceptive it would be. To touch the tender flesh of the throne's heir...I tremble in anticipation of what you would feel like beneath my palms and lips..."

Gabriel's voice was soft in tone, as always, but there was a carnality to it, a predatory quality laced with the sinful words. He could picture the boy pinned beneath him, hands and ankles tied to the posts of his bed while he lay on his stomach. He could almost hear the sweet sounds of pleasure mixed with bits of pain as he took him and filled him to capacity. He took a breath as he turned his burning gaze up towards Luca's face, smiling despite the heat in his crystalline gaze. He let out a shuddering sigh as he leaned back on his palms and crossed his legs, giving Luca the impression that he was at the end of his rope and barely within the limits of containing himself. They were playing a game, after all.

"But I feel that if I give into our desires now, then you would tire of me ever so easily...Patience is everything and makes decadence that much sweeter...Therefore, I shall have to ask you to wait until tonight, despite how much my body and yours protest such a thing as waiting.."​

"Nnghh..." He moaned out softly, nodding a little bit as he was given an answer. "Such a good response my dear dear priest." He whispered, that smouldering gaze not leaving the minister for a moment. Allowing his hand to draw up to his lips, he had tilted his head back slightly, those dark curls falling into his face, making him look as though he were an angel. Yes, this marble statue of a boy had slowly pulled his clothes back on, making sure that his viewer knew of every single pleasure that fabric had brought upon him. Such fine silks created such an interesting sensation along his skin, giving him quite the feeling of lust. "My dearest... You're wonderful at picking an option. Tonight we shall enjoy each other. I shall show you my world, I shall let you see what my life of sin is like." Indeed he would, he would make sure that the young priest had seen every bit of sin his life contained. He would show him the world of drugs and sex, the world of lust and desire.

Everything would be exposed, everything would be given for free. Any man would kill for the chance to mingle with the charming young prince, to be able to hold his soft beautiful body. But, it was reserved for those he picked. Who knew that this man would be the one that he wanted? Who knew that a simple man of a holy profession would be enough to catch his interests? Either way, there was a path of sin ahead of them. When the young boy was finished getting dressed once more, he blew a kiss and disappeared off into the halls. Of course his father had questioned whether or not he confessed to his sinful night. Which he did, but of course he didn't mention the bit where he was going to run off with the priest.

When evening had approached, he had put on his best clothing. A wonderful outfit with ornate buttons upon it, his mask being absolutely fitting. It was the face of a woman with painted lips. Though it was surrounded with all sorts of sparkling diamonds, painted with gold as well. It had a strange crackled effect to it as well, making the white face seem like it had some imperfections to it, although it was intentional. For, Luca was quite handsome on the outside... but lurking under the facade, held a horrible boy who would engage in any act of debauchery just so he could get some temporary enjoyment out of it. Gabriel would witness that first hand, as the boy dressed in the cleanest of stockings, beautiful breeches embroidered with gold and diamonds, and also a dazzling frock coat that matched with all of it. That was only the beginning of his stunning ensemble, and everyone would certainly know he was of high society based on his clothing alone.

The young boy had wanted to catch the priest right away, and so he had slipped a note under his door for them to meet at the gates outside. The note also included information to what carriage he should enter so they could go to the main city easier. So, he had gone off to that location, waiting for Gabriel, hoping he didn't second-guess this meeting and stay home and decide to stay back at the last moment.

Luca truly appeared as an angel before his eyes, but he knew the beast that lurked beneath the handsome face. It was difficult not to want to lay him out on Gabriel's desk and taste every single inch of skin. He watched with a muted expression as Luca fixed his clothing and blew a kiss, telling him of how they would sin tonight. Gabriel was wary, as any intelligent person should, but he wouldn't deny the tingle along his skin at the thought of committing heinous acts. They were going to be performing actions that were against the Church, against the law, and Gabriel found that he would do such things to spend more time with Luca. He didn't understand why he felt such a need to be near the boy. Verily, he was attracted to the young lord, would never deny himself of that confession, but he was also drawn to him. He pondered this feeling as the boy blew a kiss and made his escape down the halls.

Gabriel let out a long breath as he sat behind his large oak desk. He shifted around in his seat until he was comfortable before he took the time to calm himself down. Hours went by as he did missives and sent out requests for more things such as candles and how the organ needed repair. One of the carpets had been torn and needed fixing while two of the confession booths needed some repair. So many repairs, Gabriel had to wonder why they could send requests to fix people like himself. But such was his lot in life. Night came swifter than he expected but he had retired to his humble home to get his precious attire for the night. His most expensive clothes slipped easily onto his slim and muscled form that he hid beneath robes during the day. He cleaned off his shoes and gathered his mask which was one of those half masks. It was shaped roughly like a fox, with red and orange paint around the eyes that faded into white at the cheeks. Deception was what he was going to be doing tonight, so why not wear something fitting?

The priest returned to the church to find a note under his door, which he picked up and hid in an inside pocket. He had his orders and so he would follow them. He still had that wary feeling like he should keep his wits about him, but he wouldn't be so careful as to peak the boy's displeasure. With a sigh, he fixed his breeches and hair before he went to the gates to meet with the boy who would be king.​

The young boy popped his head out of the carriage, waving over to the priest. "Hurry!" He spoke in a hushed tone, those eyes wide with fear of being caught. After all, they were still very close to his home, and escape would have to happen quickly if they wanted to avoid being caught. This was the crucial moment that could determine whether or not their attempt at escaping his home would be successful. Biting his lip a bit, it was impossible for the priest to tell if the boy was nervous, he was still wearing his mask at the moment. They couldn't afford their faces to be reviled, that would be proof that they were together. Luca didn't want the fruit taken away before he could have a bite out of it. If he had gotten off without getting in trouble, the same couldn't be said for Gabriel.

When he had finally gotten into the carriage, Luca made sure to pay off their driver, sighing softly. "We're going to a party, in the back room will be an opium den. We will go to the back room for awhile, and come out later to join the rest. There will be other activities for us as well." His tone was clipped, rushed. It was because he was so nervous about the other suddenly wanting to back out, or try to get out of this commitment. "We're going to have a lot of fun there. I'm paying a lot of money for a lovely evening for the both of us. I sent a note to the owner earlier about me bringing you. This is a place where we can remain anonymous. Many high class go here for that sense of security. Please do not have a fall-back into morals and start preaching there. If you're uncomfortable or don't desire to be there, please leave instantly. I will not go with you, but I request you keep the event quiet... or I'll reveal your own secrets."

Leaning forward suddenly, he had spoke, "But.. I'd prefer you'd stay with me... I want you to experience my life. You have a lust for young maidens and their skirts... but, I think I have much better entertainment to offer you. So.. Would you accept such an offer, or will you leave me alone to find a nice man to sleep with, instead?" Letting his hand brush on the inside of the priest's thigh, he giggled softly, leaning back in his seat.

Gabriel was a little more than just experienced with running off with people who didn't need to be seen. He walked briskly, keeping to the dark parts the shadows had to offer, mask firmly in place. He slipped into the carriage easily enough without incident, making sure to check behind him. He sighed a little after Luca did, knowing he was safely ensconced inside the carriage with the little demon. He relaxed against the cushioned seat, listening to the young prince as he spoke. Gabriel hadn't tried opium or any other sorts of drugs, but that was mostly because he wanted to be in control of his mental state at all times. As Luca spoke about their plans, he heard nothing in there of him having to try the opium. He rolled his eyes at the preaching statement. He only did that in church. Label him a hypocrite, but he wouldn't preach those ideals outside of his church unless he was in his priestly garb. Since he wasn't, he didn't truly see himself as a priest tonight. He was Luca's escort and that's all he would be focusing on, really.

Gabriel adjusted his mask and fixed his hair as he listened to Luca continue on, obviously nervous by the way he spoke in a clipped manner. Gabriel allowed a small smile upon his face as Luca leaned in and spoke in a hushed tone. He didn't miss the way Luca seemed very intent on keeping Gabriel on a short leash and firmly by his side. But he felt that he didn't mind. He wasn't one to be controlled, but he didn't mind handing over the reins every so often. At Luca's question, his gaze truly focused on the boy's face that was covered by the mask. His eyes smoldered with heat and almost..possession? He felt the prince's hand brush his thigh and he barely kept his composure as the hellion leaned back. The priest then leaned forward and gripped Luca's chin to bring him close.

"I have no reason to preach or leave of my own volition. I am your escort, after all. And I highly doubt you would want a nice man to grace your bed tonight. Be careful, Luca...I am not so quiet and so compliant outside of my priestly chains."

He kept the grip on Luca's chin as one of his hands swept gently over his neck before brushing along his chest. He smiled lightly, as if he was truly enjoying himself. Then, without much warning, he let go and reclined back against his seat with a relaxed expression.​

Luca had looked rather surprised when he had suddenly been brought close. Though one couldn't see it clearly upon his face, considering it was obscured by a mask, it was quite obvious in his eyes. He was surprised that the priest actually showed such signs of control, and had the audacity to just snatch him up like that. The young boy was blushing quite prominently as he felt that hand upon his neck, shivering as it gently grazed over his chest. When let go, he leaned back into his seat, removing his mask in the slightest to reveal a single flushed cheek. "Then I shall have your loyalty... and we shall see who controls the situation later tonight. If a mere priest can bring me to my knees begging for more."

That was the anticipation that was held in his chest, though, knowing he could be dominated for once. It wasn't a common thought that crossed his mind, the fact that he could be dominated by the other male. But the idea intrigued him, as it hadn't happened before. Luca was used to being in control of the situation, if Gabriel could take that from him... well, he really would crave more of the man... yet, dominating him might bring that same pleasure, as he could pretend he had corrupted some sort of religious figure. But considering Gabriel was corrupted already, that really wouldn't be too much of a challenge.

The carriage had continued riding on, before they had arrived to a rather plain looking place. Though on the inside, it was quite lavish and obviously contained the rich. It was the deceiving outside which kept it in business. One would need money to get in, and that was the only indication that it would actually be worth more than just an old shack that needed to be torn down. Stepping out of the carriage, he motioned for the priest to follow him. When Gabriel did follow him, Luca would gracefully move to the door, his face obviously covered once more. The mask would be enough for him to be recognized, and they would let him in for free, as well as his guest. Though it technically wasn't free considering they had paid for it in advanced. When inside, Gabriel could see how the place truly contained riches, and how many people of high standing occupied it. With most of them, they all had a date consisting of someone that society would normally consider 'below' them, just for the thrill of it.

Hopefully, Gabriel could survive this lion's den.

Though Luca had seemed to be practically dragging him to the opium den in the back room. Laying down upon one of the many beds strewn upon the ground, he was already relaxing. "Come join me." He cooed softly, motioning for the priest to lie near him. It seemed as though the pipe was prepared for him, as he was already at it, as if anticipating this moment the whole night. When satisfied for the moment, he finally relaxed right back on the expensive pillows and blankets, breathing softly. "This is really what I live for... I'll never bother with my duties that I'll have to pursue when my father eventually dies." Giggling a bit, he had relaxed and leaned in to the priest, kissing him gently upon the neck. "I'll stay here my whole life, wasting away." His tone sounded cheery, but relaxed nonetheless.

When they arrived at the place of their sinful night, Gabriel knew that he was going to be in for some kind of treat, whether he would want it or not. As they stepped inside, masks firmly in place, the priest surveyed the room. Some people weren't wearing masks and those people he recognized from sessions of confession. A faint grin curved his lips as he knew all of their darkest sins, most heinous secrets that he would keep. He was like a serpent in their midst, even if Luca had all the power. Gabriel followed behind the prince easily enough, making sure that his mask was in place. He didn't need the real sinners to recognize him. Not that he cared much either way. But still, he recalled the almost indignant look upon Luca's face, though there was a spark of lust there which the priest could only assume was because of Gabriel's commanding nature. It wasn't often that he displayed his more dominant behavior, but for some reason, Luca brought out the beast within.

The opium den smelled of sex, drugs, and, of course, sin. He noticed women and men alike exchanging money for a good time, whether between legs or between their lips. It was all very different from some of the things he had seen, but he wasn't as bothered by it as he would have originally thought. No, he looked upon the scene with indifference, his priestly duties to help and preach tucked away in the recesses of his mind. He was here to be with Luca, nothing else. Seeing his little prince spread out and smoking from the opium pipe, cooing to him softly to join him, Gabriel couldn't refuse. Almost with a sigh, he lounged next to the prince, taking the liberty of stroking a hand up and down his side. Hearing Luca's words, he felt bothered. Such a waste of potential to be a great monarch. But Gabriel said nothing as Luca's soft lips pressed against his sensitive neck. A shiver passed over his skin, but he wasn't so easily taken by a mere kiss. Gently but firmly, he forced Luca beneath him and showed him the proper etiquette of kissing upon the throat. Gabriel's lips pressed with restrained hunger against the prince's exposed nape, his teeth nipping the flesh but not enough to mark, as much as it tempted him. One of his hands slipped beneath the boy's tunic to flick against his skin while the other gripped his hair to tip his head back.

He didn't pull hard or roughly, gently, almost coaxingly. He wanted Luca to submit more than anything simply because of the blush he saw back in the carriage. He needed to hear some of the sweet sounds the little devil beneath that angel face could make. He settled only a small amount of his weight on Luca, right on his pelvis as if to prove that neither were leaving until both of them were satisfied. The hand that was touching the skin of Luca's stomach started to work on his breeches with a deft hand as he pulled from Luca's neck to look down upon his face, his breath slightly labored.

The young boy, though a bit out of it, looked surprised when the priest had started to show some dominance while he was in this state. Squirming around a bit, Luca seemed to try to resist him, though the recent opium intake wasn't helping his cause in the least. Tilting his head back a bit, he had pressed his hand against Gabriel's cheek, groaning softly. It was as if he was trying to move the other off of him, just to show that he wasn't going to go down that easily. The light pressure applied though, just simply shown he didn't quite have the strength to make his position known. It hadn't helped when his hair was pulled out, and he felt that hand artfully gracing the soft flesh of his stomach. "S..stop it.." He whispered out, closing his eyes a bit. "You can't just get ontop of me..a..and act like you c...control me." Yawning softly, he had tried to suppress yet another shiver.

What perhaps had made this battle difficult was the fact that he was clearly aroused by this forceful nature, and that a part of him didn't want this to stop. It was surprising he was even trying to keep such feelings hidden when it was obvious his body was practically begging to be taken. Either way, he wasn't going to give the priest the satisfaction of knowing that he was going to submit right away. Even if those soft silks were sending shivers down his spine, and the warmth of the other was bringing all sorts of pleasant sensations rolling through his body. Not only that, but that soft gentle tempting weight upon him was lulling him into some sort of security, causing him to be a little less fighty as well.

Pressing his knees together a bit, it seemed as though he was trying to signal he was closing himself off from those sexual advances. The sign was so weak, however, that it was doubtful it would make Gabriel stop. When the other male had finally looked upon him, he would notice that Luca was just staring at the pipe, trying to pretend like he wasn't effected by this extremely arousing advance upon him. Though he knew his soft whimpers and moans that occurred throughout this ordeal were hints enough that his body was eager, and he was too.

Gabriel had not much care for the protests that Luca gave. He was too sedated to really protest and the evidence that he didn't want Gabriel to stop was nestled between their bodies, particularly between Luca's legs and against the priest's thigh. Luca couldn't resist for long and he knew it. He felt slightly against taking Luca in such an intoxicated state, but he didn't care much. Luca knew what he was going to do and Gabriel had been given the same information. The priest was just going to use it. The gently pushing and words that the prince gave made Gabriel sigh in the slightest. He would have rather had the prince sober, but he would take what he could get. Luca wasn't so far gone as to not know what was happening, so he accredited it to that. No, he wasn't going to stop and he knew that Luca didn't expect him to either.

Gabriel nipped the boy's ear as he felt the other attempt to close his legs, but the movement was so weak and practically pointless that it didn't seem like any form of resistance, except when the priest noticed that the prince's face was turned away. Luca may not have had his mask anymore, but Gabriel was restricted to keeping it on, thankful that he had chosen his half-mask. Leaning down, the priest whispered in a wine rich tone,

"Why resist, my lord? Your body begs while your words protest...which shall I heed, hm?"

As Gabriel spoke, the hand he had been using on Luca's breeches finally got them undone enough so that the priest would have free reign. Flicking his tongue against the prince's ear, Gabriel's hand slipped inside and found the evidence he sought: Luca's firm and heavy erection. He stroked the boy gently but firmly, enough to make the boy take notice that Gabriel would not be so easily swayed from his goals.

The young boy moaned out when he had been so openly touched in front of the other patrons to this establishment. That embarrassment had returned to his expression as he was now openly blushing. He hadn't been taken in public before, and it wasn't exactly against the rules either. He normally took his respected companion to his own home, or in an area where they couldn't be seen. This was a whole new level of daring for him that he was surprised he hadn't achieved before. "W..well..." He whimpered a bit, now keeping himself open to the priest's teasing. "I.. I.." Biting his soft pink lip, he seemed to be conflicted on what he should do now. A bit part of him didn't want to give in, but the other practically begged for it.

As his arousal was stroked even more, the young man seemed to be putty in the priest's hands, squirming around a bit. "Nnng...gh.. I can't believe you'd be more lewd than I, especially in a place you hardly know." Moving his hand to grab the other by the back of the head, he pulled him in closer, kissing him in a rather sloppy manner. It seemed as though he was just trying his best to even engage in such actions at the moment. "Be careful of the pipe." He cooed softly, "Don't knock it over or we're going to get kicked out." They were still away from it a bit, but it was enough to cause him some concern. The pipe was his own, after all. He had purchased it and kept it here for his own uses. He wasn't lying when he spoke of being a loyal customer to this place.

Allowing his own hands to wander, Luca had let his free hand undo the other's pants a bit, reaching to stroke that sensitive area. "You're so lucky to have me, aren't you? I'm youthful, beautiful, and I will die young. I won't grow old, I'll always be remembered as this sinful little devil... That will be all the immortality that I need in this world. No magic spell could give me such satisfaction." It was the truth, Luca wasn't planning on letting his body grow old, or become something undesirable. He would kill himself if it prevented him from becoming ugly or disgusting.

Such vanity is what made him appealing, he was so terribly naive.

"Why should I care? My mask is in place, and no one would recognize me even without it with the states they are in.."

Gabriel murmured with a grin as he continued to fondle and tease the boy beneath him until he was pulled into a kiss, though sloppy at best. He nipped the boy's bottom lip after the messy kiss and resumed exploration of the prince. At the warning, Gabriel made sure to keep them both out of reach of the pipe, knowing that either the prince had bought it or it had been given to him for his own personal use. He felt the prince's hands begin to roam and he shivered, especially when Luca undid his breeches and stroked the sensitive skin along his waist and slightly below. His own hard member throbbed as if begging for attention, but Gabriel ignored his body's demand. He captured Luca's mouth fully and slipped his talented tongue into his mouth, teasing him and coaxing him into trying to take control, knowing that he wouldn't when Gabriel had such a one-track mind at the moment.

"Yes...so lucky to have you, my lord. Especially beneath me."

Gabriel murmured against the boy's lips with a faint grin as he stroked Luca more firmly, wanting to hear more of those sounds. The blush on the prince's face drove him crazy and almost enough to simply strip the boy down and take him. But he refrained. He would tease his little prince into submitting and admitting that he wanted Gabriel to take him in front of the people in the room, regardless.​

The young boy had leaned into the kiss that seemed to take him over, arching his back in the other's arms. Allowing that soft intruding tongue access, he had felt a bit of drool slip from his lips. The prince was so intoxicated, that such pleasures appeared to drive him mad already. Allowing his own tongue to brush against the priest's, he wasn't going to allow him to completely take over. He was going to try to fight it, even if he knew it was a down hill battle. he parted his legs to allow the other more access, nearly craving this violation, this feeling of submission. It was absolutely divine, that a priest would be the one taking him tonight... Though he was still high with the anticipation of tying him down to the bed, forcing him to renounce God, to worship the prince instead.

With those moreso aggressive strokes against his member, he arched his back once more, feeling those locks get trapped underneath his head. It was to the point where he was nearly pulling his own hair by accident, those dark curls creating a veil over his face. A shiver was already running down his spine as he attempted to return such a lovely gesture. Allowing those delicate soft hands to weave about Gabriel's thighs, he had started to rhythmically stroke him, increasing his speed over time.

Somehow though, he wasn't able to contain himself for much longer. Even when he was trying to distract his bedmate, he found himself wriggling about and writhing from moment to moment. He couldn't help but move around, and he couldn't help but give himself over. "J.. just take me." He whispered softly, turning his head away a bit. "Just take me..."

"If you want me to take you...then beg me to do it."

Gabriel whispered, his voice stammering in the slightest from the attention he gathered from the prince's quick and deft hands. Heat scorched his veins and skin as he looked down at the boy, leaning to nibble on his ear lobe and exposed column of throat. He was gentle, wanting to leave so many marks but knowing such a thing would be frowned upon. He would leave marks in other places, if so allowed. He used the tip of his tongue to tease the prince, wanting to find those sensitive spots that would drive Luca wildly into submissive. The priest would rather have Luca in a sober state, but the boy seemed coherent enough. Still...he didn't like it as much.

He used one of his hands to wipe the little bit of saliva from the prince's cheek, the motion almost tender and caring. But yet he continued to ravish the boy beneath him like he would any other willing body. But this was different. This was Luca, the one he had been watching for so long and listening to for even longer. He blew a light breath over the wet trail he had left on the boy's neck and stopped all movement together as he waited and listened for the boy to beg even more fervently.​

Back
Top Bottom