Fx Male Where oh where have all the writers gone?🌺🎶

Thrill

Resident Ferret
Hello and welcome to my little request thread. I am going to try and keep this pretty simple. If you want to know why turns ons and turn offs in more detail please refer to my f-List conveniently placed in my signature.

I am a story writer, as such this means I don't write pure smut. I very much prefer to have more story and character development than smut. For a number ratio, we'll say 70/30 in favor of the story. That being said I tend to also write a lot in my replies when I am properly inspired to do so. I can say I won't ever give less than two paragraphs.

My work schedule at the moment has left me with loads of time. I do work nights on the weekend as DJ, Friday and Saturday night. Good news is I don't sleep very much, so I am still pretty open during the day and after the bars close.

I might add some plot ideas later, but for now, I will just include some pairings that I am currently craving. We can plot something together after we choose a pairing. Please don't make me do all the work. That just makes it boring and having you as a partner pointless. I will only play a female main character, but I have no problem playing male side characters. I also tend to have quite a few different side characters and temp characters throughout the story. I would really appreciate if you would do the same, but not required.

Pairing and plot prompts
Anything with pirates 😁
Supernatural type creature (honestly just think of the shit that exists in the show) x human or other supernatural creature
Steampunk
Knight & Royal
Knight & Bandit
Knight & Peasant
Royal & Royal
Royal & Peasant
Royal & Bandit
Assassin & Target or Mistaken identity
Hired Bodyguard & Ward

Back
Top Bottom