Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Jedi rp DragoX angelduskgirlcat.

The setting takes place on a planet named Tattionee where a female white jedi knight is continuing on with her jedi knight skills and how to use the force as well.

Her name is Tanja and she is Obi-wan-Knobi niece and she is about 22 years old and she started training as a jedi knight at the age 12 and she has learned some stuff from her uncle and also from Luke Skywalker as well.

Tanja continued on with her training and knew that her jedi master was watching her very carefully and her jedi master is none other then Luke Skywalker, because her uncle died about 2 years ago and she has been running from the storm troopers for a long time and she is also hiding from Jabba The Hutt son and his name is Java the Hutt.

Luke Skywalker watched his jedi knight train really hard and he knew that his jedi knight student will do well in the world and he took Tanja under his wing and kept training her really hard and he smiled at how well she was doing so far with her jedi training for a very long time.

Tanja was done her jedi knight training and she took a bit of a break from her training and she was resting up, because she heard that another jedi knight was coming here to train with her and Luke Skywalker and she knew that this jedi knight was a male and wondered whom it could be and she sighed and relaxed a bit more.

Tanja was done her jedi knight training and she took a bit of a break from
It’s about 4pm in the afternoon on a nice spring afternoon out like today. (d.
I hope that this plot idea sounds interesting to you and hopefully I spelled Tattionee right if I didn’t I’m really am sorry.))

: It had taken years of planning, training, and patience to get to the point the strong Zabrak that not a soul would mess with him. The horns above his head, the blood red skin, as well as the jet black Sith tattoos over his face body shown he could have easily been evil. The black garbs and cloak did not help his appearance. Drago held no alliance to neither Jedi or the twisted Sith lords. Trained by both Drago had become an amazing marital artist, saber wielder, and a master with the telekinetic powers the force offered.

As his ship landed on the desert planet chosen for secluded training in many arts by Skywalker. Drago had learn the how to resist the Jedi's mind tricks, yet he could not harness the power with the precession they had. Hence the reason the assassin or protector for hire would show himself to one of the renown Jedi.

Garbed In his black cloak he sat on his speed bike as the back bay for his ship open. The pilot held it steady as he shot off in to the sand. The trip to the remote dun filled location took a little time despite the speed Drago had been traveling. Once there he stood outside of the small single building waiting. Legs spread shoulder width hands open at his sides palms facing the door waiting. His orange yellow eyes pierced the building with hot intensity as he waited for the two he was to train with to emmirge.

Master Skywalker sensed Zabrak presence and he walked towards the door and he let him into his jedi academy and all of the jedi students ran into their rooms and closed the doors behind them all and also locked them selves in their rooms as well and wondered why this Sith was here for.

Tanja was busy helping in the kitchen and she helped some of the other jedi students clean the dishes and put them all away in the right place as well.

Luke said to him,"Welcome to my jedi academy Zabrak and shall I show you to the kitchen so you can get something to eat hmm.?"

Tanja felt how strong this person presence was and she thinks inside of her mind,"No it can't be Zabrak he is alive,I heard a rumor that he was dead. Someone told me a lie oh well."

Tanja was done her chores and she helped the cook make a small dinner for their guest and hoped that he'll like his meal and not throw it away at all.
[/color]

(his name is drago... his race is zabrak,) Drago did not make one noise. He just followed silently to where he was offered nourishment. He took up the food and ate quietly observing a few of the students. IN his mind he thought of how weak and pathetic they all where.

(Opps sorry.))

Tanja was done all of her chores and she walked by Drago and she kept quiet and remembed what Master Skywalker said to her,"Don't talk to the guest if you have nothing nice to say to him at all."

Tanja headed into her room and she closed her bedroom door behind her and she laid down on her bed and she was thinking about stuff that happened to her in life and hoped this guest wouldn't dare try to read her mind or cause any trouble between her and Luke's guest.

Luke said to Drago,"You have to excuse Tanja,she hasn't had a very good life at all,so don't say anything to her that will get her upset ok Drago."

" I do not care about petty students, Master Skywalker, there is a deliberate reason I am here. And I would appreciate if we cut out the small talk and play and get to work. " The Dark sith/jedi spoke with a power and respect that only some one like Luke or ones on the counsel would understand.

Luke said to Drago,"Ok with me,let's get to work then,and what are we suspose to being working on Drago? I'm trying to remember what you want us to be working on."

Tanja opened up her window and she leaves her room and climbs down a tree and she runs towards the swamp and feels Alex's presence,he is Angel ex-lover and they both don't care about each other at all.

" Your mind trick, I know how to , though not effectively, And it is far to easy to block it as well. Teach me to harness the power.' He said staring directly in to Luke's eyes as if peering through the soul itself. Already time had been wasted, which for some one like him was a problem:

Luke said to Drago,"Fine with me I'll teach you how to hareness the power of the mind tricks that all of us jedis know ok. We'll train in the battling area of the academy,please follow me Drago, it's right this way". Luke knew that Tanja has left her room to see what Alex wants with her and he hopes that she'll be alright on her own for the time being.

((Is this much more better?))

Drago followed keeping his mind closed and senses aware. From what he saw Luke was the only one capable of taking him full on. With a slight smirk Drago stood before Luke once more eyes trained darkly," Perhaps a bit of a warm up.. With that he shrugged his robe off to show the black garbs that made him even more a shadow. With a flick of his wrist his double light saber popped into his right hand.

Luke looked at him and he also igition his light saber sword as well and said to Drago,"Fine with me that we have a warm-up only,no trying to kill each other understood Drago. After we have a warm up against each other,is their anything else you need or want from me or any of my jedi students hmm.?"

Back
Top Bottom