Wanna go on an adventure?

Twintails

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
The basics of my mindset are that I value plot and world-building and dialog over smut. I value relationship tension and build up over sex. And I value the psychological and emotional over the physical. But I still like sex and these stories will still have sex. I just think that I'm going to get the correct kinds of people messaging me if they understand that I roleplayed 5 years before I started roleplaying smut and that I see smut as a component of a good roleplay rather than a foundation. I have very few limits. I like everything from vanilla romance in the real world to non-con in a Nazi concentration camp to mind controlling aliens in the future and controlling and enslaving an entire species. I prefer bad middles to bad ends, and I like there to always be hope or a slim chance that the rp can completely flip on it's head. I'm not gonna post specific pairings or kinks, I'd rather discuss it with you. If you pm me I'll have a look at your request thread before I reply and I'll cater that reply to the things you like.

Too much smut in a scene for me is exhausting and repetitive. Keep that in mind if you message me. I'm here to write for the most part. I'm not solely here to enjoy or provide masturbatory material until the scene has earned it. I want things to happen naturally.

Back
Top Bottom