Fx Male Second verse, Almost the same as the first..: basically, I want an MDom with a big cock to romantically own me (update 10/6)

Lushtali

Fantasy
Bad news... I'm currently full
Awesome people keep coming at me with awesome ideas and I just can't say no. I'll update when I have room for more roleplays. Thank you!

Second verse, almost the same as the first!

Hi again, I’m Lushtali. Please read the full ad before messaging me.

I am a submissive female and I am looking to play one-on-one with a dominant male, in third person. This does not mean that I am passive; I will push the story as needed, I participate as much as the situation allows, and I tend to write 2-3 detailed paragraphs, sometimes reaching 5+ and sometimes as little as 1 paragraph as the situation requires. I do tend to be even more submissive in sexual scenes, but that doesn’t mean I just lay there. For a new partner, I prefer to do a short quick story, usually smutty, before getting into anything long or detailed. If we don’t mesh, no one is sad they used their good story idea, get their feelings hurt if we are not liking how we work together, and there is no wasted time dragging out an rp that is not working. I’m pretty flexible when it comes to story ideas, so if you have something you think I might like but isn’t on this list, try me. I do ask that you tell me if you want plot twists or extra characters, if you spring that on me, I'll get annoyed.

I am located PST, but if you are not, that is not a problem. I am mostly available during the weekdays due to a job that requires me to be physically present but with a lot of down time and a computer. Some days I can post a lot and some days I am busy, but most days I can get out between 3-5 posts depending on size and complexity. That does not mean all 3-5 posts will go to you; I like to keep a good number of rps going and I usually reply to them in the order they were received. I can sometimes post in the evenings and on weekends, but it is usually shorter and from my phone because I'm doing real life stuff that can't be in front of a computer, like laundry and shopping. So if you are in another timezone that your availability works with that, try me.

Full F-List

Kinks and things I love(not an exclusive list):

Non-Modern settings (futuristic/sci-fi, historical, fantasy, space, magic, etc) I will play modern settings, I’m not against them, but it tends to get boring if you aren't careful. I’m not interested in playing that we both have 9-5 jobs and come home together for vanilla slice-of-life in modern suburbia.

MDom/fsub only, I do not play FDom

DaddyDoms(DDLG) or Gentle Doms. I love playing a soft and willing sub, so there is no need to beat me up. To be clear, you can be dominant in completely vanilla ways; it doesn’t have to be whips and chains. If you want bratty, let me know and we can discuss it, but mostly I tend towards clingy and eager to please.

Being the favorite. Even if there are other npc females in the story, I want my character to be the favorite.

Size difference (small female, large male)(tiny/tight/virginal pussies, big/huge cocks)

Big cocks. Semi realistic in terms of what could physically fit inside a human being(at least visually), even if in reality it wouldn’t. I don’t want cocks that go all the way through and I don’t want ripping, tearing or broken bones/body.

Virgin. I love playing a virgin, and being introduced to pleasure for the first time by the male character. If you don’t necessarily like that idea, I like to play tight and we can never mention other dudes.

Pick me up, just do it, own me with the size difference. (Take me, put me where you want me, haul me around like a possession, control me.)

Non-human/Monsters (me or you) (Anthro/furries, aliens, tentacles/vines, robots/machines, slimes, etc)(kinda burnt out on slimes though. Protip, don't do 10 rps of the same thing)

Power Imbalance (wealthy/poor, god/sacrifice, King/harem girl, etc)

Always wet (my character is always wet and eager, always ready for the male, either through training, toys, drugs, magic, bred that way, or natural horniness etc)

Being played with using toys, vibrators etc. Putting toys inside me and making me walk around all day with them, etc.

Being tied up or put in a spreader bar/pillory/stocks etc (boxtie arms and frog tie legs are my favorite, but I would also love to have a collar and be leashed to your bed)

Being gagged (ballgag, your tie, whatever)

Spanking

Forced orgasms

Blowjobs. I love to swallow, get it on my face, all of it. I’d love to wake you up with a BJ, or have some sort of scene where I blow you under your desk to distract you from work.

Fingering

Cuddling/sleeping together

Treat me like a princess on the street, like your little slut in the sheets.

Neck stuff. Light choking (control based not heavy breath restriction), bite my neck, hold the back of my neck to guide me, etc.

Collars, leashes, etc. even if they don’t look like collars, maybe a rhinestone choker or something, but you and I would know what it is, or you use the leash to tie me to your bed by the collar, things like that. Again, it doesn’t need to be hardcore BDSM walking me down the street, and I prefer it not to be hardcore.

Cum/impregnation. I want to beg for cum, I want the cum inside me, I want to swallow the cum, and I want you to breed me. I do not want to play being pregnant or giving birth though.

Dirty talk/praise. Tell me how wet I am and how soft I am. Tell me how it feels, how hard you are. Groan and make noise. Tell me I’m a good girl and how good I’m taking your cock.

Romantic story lines. Yes lots of smutty sex, hard sex, rough sex, but I would like to play characters that have affection or love for each other.

Humiliation but not degradation, ie, using her body against her and teasing her for it. (look how wet you are, did you make a mess in your panties/my bed, look how much you squirted for me you horny girl, you really need my cock don’t you, my poor little cum slave, etc) This one is kind of oddly specific.

Name calling only in possessive term. (not just ‘slut’- my slut, my little fucktoy, my whore, etc.) I’m not a slut for everyone, I’m your slut.

Older men/Age difference. I love a dude in his 30s and early 40s, but I definitely want the male character to be older than the female character, preferably by more than five years. Mature men are awesome.

Happy ending. Whatever that means for the story, but if we are playing a romance storyline, our characters better end up together.

Hard limits: There are not many, but you better read them. You can check my f-list for the full exhaustive list.

Scat and watersports(urine)

Rape. I will play light hesitance/reluctance, but I expect it to turn into enthusiastic consent very quickly. How that happens can be through magic, hormones, addictive cum, whatever we decide fits with the story. I do not want to be screaming and crying and begging through a rape scene, and I will ditch you if you try and set that up in the RP by implying that I am struggling or screaming or that I should be or am in pain, or if your character says “I’m gonna rape you” or does anything implying unnecessary force to get roughplay I don’t want, I will ditch you and report you.

Bloodplay/cutting/burning/burying, snuff etc. Basically no hard abuse, nothing that leaves more than a red mark that fades within 24 hours(a hard spanking, or fingertip bruises from holding my hips for example)

Parent/child incest is a big no-no for me.

I only play 17+. Do not try the whole, “we won’t say what age, but my description will heavily imply you are way too young for both site rules and your limits.” I like to play petite, not child. I will block you and report you.

Everything else falls on a continuum in the middle, with some things being less likely depending on story, and other things being much more likely. Ask.

You can suggest a scene based on the kinks and info listed above, but if you want more guidance on what types of scenes I am interested in, these are the very specific stories that are on my mind currently. All of these can be worked out or altered in PMs.

Mr. President

For the first time in decades, an unmarried president is elected. He has high approval ratings, foriegn leaders agree with his policies and invite him to their countries often to work together, he has great stats in the economy and other metrics, and everyone loves him; all his meet and greets are packed, babies love him, overwhelming turn out to his appearances, etc. (Think someone like Justin Trudeau) But his advisors are pushing him to get married or at least start dating a respectable woman so his opponents can't use his unmarried state against him in the next election, but he thinks that's ridiculous. So they start bringing lots of single women to events in an attempt to pique his interest. Nothing is working until he meets her.

We can work out exactly who my character is, before we start; maybe I'm completely inappropriate like a caterer from an event or some appropriate woman's daughter(ala Grover Cleveland/Francis Folsom), or I'm exactly who his advisors might pick, so he is hesitant despite liking my character. Maybe he’s not a president but a Prince instead. Whatever it is, we can discuss it. But in the end, he takes me.

College cheerleader x football player

English teacher x librarian

Historical: Vikings, Roman's, Greeks, Egyptian, Arabian, Pirates, princes, royalty, etc...

Any sort of wealthy story line, including but not limited to: Rich dude/spoiled girlfriend, King/slave, SugarDaddy/Baby, Millionaire/Mistress(no wife), celebrity/celebrity, etc.

DILF x caregiver. This falls into the modern setting but I love it anyway. If you come at me with a rich dad who loves his baby but doesn’t know what to do with it, and I get to play the cute little nanny/babysitter, and you spoil me but hide it under spoiling your kid, and we end up fucking a lot and getting married, YES.

If you ask me for something that is off limits or try to trick me into something, I will ditch you. If you try to god-mode me (telling me what and how to roleplay) I will ditch you. If you are giving me garbage posts and expecting me to carry the story, I will give you a warning and then ditch you. If you get abusive or otherwise disrespectful, I will ditch you and report you. I cant believe I have to add this, but if you are copying and pasting your responses from another roleplay, that's bullshit. I am putting in the effort to write you a nice response and I expect to have the same custom experience instead of being shoe-horned into something you did with another person or a story you prewrote. I am here to roleplay, not be your therapist, teach you to write, trade pics, or fulfill whatever kink it is when you chat with me and pretend we have a real relationship.

Last edited:
Bump with old RT

Hi Guys, I’m Lushtali and here’s my first ad/request!

If you don't fully read my kinks and limits, and then ask me for something I'm not interested in, I reserve the right to drop you.

I use anime/hentai images, but I don't have a preference for what you use. I tend towards at least one paragraph(in some situations there's only so much I can do without going god mode) and I write in third person pov.

Current favorite kinks and tropes:
Non-Modern settings
(futuristic/sci-fi, historical, fantasy, space, magic, etc)
MDom/fsub only, I do not play FDom and I prefer DaddyDom styles(gentle Doms). I love playing a soft and willing sub.
Size difference (small female, large male)(tiny/tight/virginal pussies, big/huge cocks)
Monsters (me or you) (Anthro/furries, aliens, tentacles/vines, robots/machines, slimes, etc)
Power Imbalance (wealthy/poor, god/sacrifice, King/harem girl, etc)
Always wet (my character is always wet and eager, always ready for the male, either through training, toys, drugs, magic, bred that way, or natural horniness etc)

Things that really get my motor running, no matter the genre/story, but are a little specific:
-Tough/rough/mean male who is only gentle with my character. He might be covered in blood from some battle, but he washes his hands before he fingers her.
-Obsessive possession and protection. Male character can look, touch, and do whatever he wants to my character, but the minute someone else says or does something, he’s ready to kill. She belongs to him only.
-Humiliation but not degradation, ie, using her body against her and teasing her for it. (look how wet you are, did you make a mess in your panties/my bed, look how much you squirted for me, my horny girl, you really need this don’t you, my poor little cum slave, etc) This one is kind of oddly specific.
-Praise kink. Tell me I'm a good girl and how well I take your cock.
-Name calling only in possessive term. (not just ‘slut’- my slut, my little fucktoy, my whore, etc.)
-Light choking. (Put your hand on my throat and hold me where you want me, squeeze and move my face to look at you, back of the neck grabs make me limp and wet, etc.)
-Pick me up, just do it, own me with the size difference. (Take me, put me where you want me, haul me around like a possession, control me.)
-Forced orgasms, fingering, blowjobs, tied up/in stocks/spreader bar, spanking, neck biting, double penetration, cum inside me, ddlg, collars, toy play (insertion, wearing toys all day, remote control toys, etc) are all fantastic. If you know what ABO is, that is my main kink right now.

Fandoms/characters I like: Star wars, Star trek, marvel Xmen, Marvel avengers, Harry Potter, Inuyasha, Flash Thompson(venom), Batman/ justice league, pokemon, Nightwing, and I'm sure a few others.

Hard limits:
Scat, watersports(urine), blood/cutting/burning/burying, snuff etc. Basically no hard abuse, nothing that leaves more than a red mark that fades within 24 hours(a hard spanking for example). I only play 17+.

Everything else falls somewhere in the middle. Ask if you want something you don't see, it might be something I'm into that didn't make the list.

Specific stories/ scenes I want(but I'm pretty open, try me if you like what I like) These can be short smut, or longer stories but I'm inclined to start with something short until I find a partner I mesh with:

Slime monster fucks a girl, multiple penetrations preferred. (These could also be a tentacle monster, but really I want to try some slime)
-A sweet, innocent college girl gets trapped in the lab with an experiment. It fucks her, she likes it.
-A space pilot runs into an alien slime, gets fucked.
-An elf goes into the dark forest, a slime monster wants her sweet little cunt. She's into it because she thinks it's a god or something?
- I'm a slime girl, you fuck my translucent body. (You can be a human or some kind of monster)

Master/slave. Variations of "you buy me, we fuck". I can be any kind of girl, from normal to neko, furry, fairy, angel/demon, elf, etc.
-Basic slave auction
-Harem, but I'm the favorite (love to be shown off/ public for this one, ie, make the other slaves/ wives watch as you fuck me)
-Custom made girl (android?)
-captured girl(could be conquering orcs, werewolf, whatever)

Again, I'm pretty flexible. Can't wait to hear from you!

EDIT TO ADD:
Additional info that I apparently need to add: I am not going to carry the scene for you. You get what you give and roleplaying is a team effort, so if you sit back and expect me to do all the work, I’m going to drop you. If I wanted to write a story all by myself I would. If you don’t put any effort in, why in the world would I?

If you give me a garbage scene/post with nothing for me to respond to or do, then you are going to get lackluster responses.

If you give me no descriptions of yourself, the environment, or other people, don’t turn around and order me to describe every woman in the room.

Read my kinks and limits and adhere to them. Like I get it, we all want what we want and it can be hard to find a partner, but if our kinks don’t mesh, don’t try and trick me into a scene I have told you I’m not interested in, don’t try and back me into a corner of technicalities about what is or isn’t included in a term/kink, and don’t try to push my limits.

If you don't fully read my kinks and limits, and then ask me for something I'm not interested in, I will drop you.

Back
Top Bottom