Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Feral World (Discord RP)

It's been 22 years since the start of the apocalypse, but not in the way you'd expect. Years ago, a mutated form of rabies took up place in canines and other creatures, creating a form of super animals that were hungry for human flesh. Resilient, and spreading more quickly than anything else, this virus took up hosts in canines and enhanced their abilities, granting them tougher skin, far more violent personalities, and even changing their genetic structure in such a way that allowed them to reproduce more quickly. People tried to stop it, but in the end they were too numerous and dangerous that conventional means of stopping them proved fruitless, and humans had to either adapt or die. Some found themselves taking shelter in large underground vaults where the creatures (so far) haven't been able to get in. Others, use other methods of keeping them at bay while still staying on the surface world, whether it be by tapping in to more unconventional powers or skills, or becoming one with the feral creatures and becoming like them.
Civilization has all but broken down, with zoos releasing their wild animals and cities becoming dangerous hives of ferals, and aside from a few factions making their way in the world, such as the inhabitants of vaults, there are no laws, so humans are left to run as wild as the dogs, breed without restraint, and honestly just become things that are against the very goodness of mankind.That is, those that make it on their own.Most people's best hope at surviving is to be part of a group, from Cults to Covens, from Kingdoms to Packs, there is no safer place than within a group.
Aside from the Infected, there are also the Mutated, spawn of infected with structures, abilities and more far beyond the scope of a normal canine, sometimes adopting traits from a more feline point of view. When an infected breeds with any other animal, it produces some kind of mutant creature, sharing similarities between both its parent species. Mutants as well can reproduce with anything and create more advanced mutations. Some mutants have even been known to be able to speak human language. Abilities range from the mundane to the fantastical and more options open than the normal animal kingdom. Survival of the fittest is the law of these lands, and the most fit mutated creature ends up being the leader of whatever territory they can claim for themselves. Packs dominate these areas, and humans usually find a way to survive in the areas in between, with the vaults being the safest place for any human that hasn't embraced their wild side.

This is where you come in, whether you are from the vault, made your way in the world outside it, or are one of the infected or their mutated kin, this is the world in which you inhabit and it's your place to leave a mark. If you're interested Message Remy Rowe#0126 On discord for the server invite or me on here if that doesn't work.
This server is not mine, I was just asked to make the ad for it, but I still hope you have fun none the less.

This is a smut server, with elements of plot and other things, mostly involving the interactions between humans and humans, humans and infected/mutants, and Infected and infected. You can play any role, you can fuck any role, I don't care so long as you talk it out with your partner and don't go over the line. Where that line is, isn't my call, it's Remy's. Obey what she says and I'm sure you'll have a good time. I don't care if this concept is a little fucked up, so is everything, just. If it's not for you it's not for you, I'm mainly here for the humans.

Back
Top Bottom