Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Literate and looking for a good time [NSFW links]

CrimDragon

Moon
/edit March 2024 : Major reword

Hello there Bluemoon and welcome to my request thread!

I am a male from Europe and work in the medical field. I am not a native speaker, but read and write in English daily. Anyhow, I won't mind grammar or spelling mistakes as long as I understand.
Working in the medical field is a straining and sadly stressful business (in my line of work). So, I may not be able to reply right away or even need some time between posts. I will, however, notify you if I need some more time / a break or whatsoever. Usually I post once daily.
I really dig a good OOC talk and communication. Want to chat casually? Sure. Want to change something in our play? Of course. Want to stop playing out any reason whatsoever? I prefer to be noted than ghosted. Thanks in advance.

Usually I am a decent guy and try to be polite and open. I am here for a good time, hopefully with my partner(s)

Easy: I want to create roleplay that makes us both addicted to write and read.
Most of all I tend to GM my plays and don't have any issues to play more than one character. To me Roleplay is for fulfilling desires and dreams - and that is what we shall do, right?

This said I want to emphasize the point of fulfilling desires or rather kinks. I really do enjoy pleasing the kinks and wishes of my partners (as long as they don't scratch my off limits). So, yes you could actually 'use' me as your personal GM.

keep in mind / tl:dr
- respect and politeness is key
- no one liners
- have a good time

My F-list gives a good overview about what I like and what I don't like. Usually I play the dominant role.
In time I learned there is hardly a 'hard no' as many things are allowed in art and writing. So, if you are unsure about some things, just ask. I mostly play fantasy / modern / scifi as a genre. Gladly with a supernatural twist, but I won't mind some 'realistic' scenarios.

There is a major 'kink' if you want to call it this way. I love to please the kinks of my partners.

I'll admit one of my weaknesses. I'd play any scene involving this kind of outfit especially. This or this or this are similar hot to me. (Can't help it, judge me *shrugs* )
However I do like to play with sexy and alluring outfits / clothing on both partners.

No kinks are ever a 'must have' in every game, everything is a 'can be'

Let's get to the ideas and story prompts of mine. I try to sort them a bit:

Let's start with the supernatural and fantastical stuff:

01295f71a0eab43b4922d29a33bfb653.jpg

I look for someone interested in a mermaid themed roleplay. And of course the steamy adventures that goes with it.
I am rather open regarding the plot and would love to weave some of your kinks and desires into the story.
Either you become one or are already one, totally up for discussion. I have some prompts in my mind but as said, I am always open for ideas and suggestions.

These are rather loose ideas, I am willing and open change them to our heart's content!

Maybe a (handsome?) professor at the marine university is fascinated and maybe even a bit... obsessed with the idea of creating / finding a mermaid. In time he corrupts / seduces his assistant to become a fantasy. This idea can go from unwilling kidnapping, pumping with aphrodisiacs and changing her more or less willing into a mermaid. Or she is willing and eager to please or fulfill her own desire with this.

Or the couple: There is this fantasy of them (or only one of them) of a mermaid. They decide to act at least partly on it and order a costume
The plot around this is the fun they have and to discover the costume does more than look pretty but makes her a true mermaid --> they need to adjust or find a solution. This scenario is wide open and I am open to ideas in which direction it goes.

Rivals: Two rivals (maybe pirates? maybe even siblings?) are nearly on an open war / constant struggle with each other. He finally decides to trick her with a gift: a pearl necklace that curses her being a mermaid. I see the story is about how she tries to break the curse (we can figure out the mechanics, maybe it's time / water related...) . The rivalry can turn into something romantic, but defintiely doesn't has to be.

She is the (beautiful) scientist and the one in charge with exploring, examining and researching about the new species. He is 'the beast'. However there are so many unknowns what could happen!
I would like to play the concept of a pairing of a human woman with a (kind of) creature in modern times. I would like to play the beast part here and see where the story takes us. I am rather open to play any kind of creature, but in my opinion it should be somewhat humanoid. This can be a mythical being like a centaur, a werewolf maybe even a vampire? Up to something more alienoid? Gladly we weave in some fantasies here.

I do have a preference with playing him or him in a more aquatic setting.

Would love to brainstorm this!

First I want to start a picture that inspired me:

Interested in this male character? Good.
What I need from you:
What I'm looking for is someone will to play an alluring and somewhat experienced succubus. Strong willed, looking for power and devious but willing to either subordinate or (maybe / depends on you) fall even in love. We can discuss this role in detail per PM. Basically you get to decide if the story takes more a dark, light or romantic route.
What you get from me:
Two main male characters, a hopefully exciting and fascinating story, my attention (see availability further down), sexy fun with both men, separated but there's chance both will play along. Oh and maybe a bunch of NPCs you can do pretty much everything with them.
Story
The story will take place in a fantasy(!) city. Fantasy means: In this world demons are well known and some sorcerers are sometimes even brave or stupid enough to try to summon them from the underworld.
To send them back to hell and fight for justice, freedom, light and so on, a church with the name of "Saia" made itself a name. Crusading through the lands the knights and priests of Saia look for the evil in form of demons, hellhounds, monsters, foul sovereigns and bring them down.
In this scenery the story will take place. Your character will either get caught between the lines or maybe decide early to fight for one. Anyway she will play a important role in the conflict between church and demons, which one is up to you.
If you have particular questions, don't hesitate to ask me. Of course we can develop the world together.

The men
Damian (see picture above):

Born as the first son of the devil himself and a human woman he is blessed and cursed to live in both worlds at the same time. Since he was born he's struggling with his father over the reign of the underworld, but as long he is no "full" demon he won't be able to overcome the powers of Lucifer. Usually he spends half his time in the grand palace of his father and strolls through the underworld. Gathering power, using and consuming the power of lost souls and sole demons his father left over. But lately he spends more and more time in the world of humans. Still he's bound to some rules, but no one in his father's kingdom has seen him for months.

William de Montfort :
Born, raised and trained by the knights of Saia, he was the secret son of a influential and mighty member of their society.
Because his father broke the vow of chastity he had quite a hard time to become a member of the order. Nonetheless he managed to take the vows himself and is now one of the best and is determined to become a leader himself. But the vows are starting to take their tolls and lately he begins to understand why his father broke his.

I tried it a while ago to play through, but unfortunately didn't managed to finish it. Hopefully it will work out this time.

It may be a rather 'strange' request. But I look for someone willing to play the adventuress of a little 'modern day supernatural' adventure. The premis is simple:
You play the female protagonist that gets (unwillingly) transformed / changed into a demon of lust. Of course this comes with bodily changes (reversible, think of Jekyll/Hyde mechanics) but also mental changes and of course the need to feed on sexual energy. I'd play / describe the world around you and the many NPCs you may encounter.
I have some general plot of this in mind, of course it will be nicely filled with all kind of erotic situations. I do hope you can live your kinks out here and would happily to provide a versatile story that offers quite a bit.
Maybe she decides to give into fully the 'dominant' role? Becoming a lustful mistress?
Or rather still looking for romance?
Or she desperately wants to change back, looking for an opportunity / chance to lift the curse off her? (Certainly a good starting point for the story)

I am, as often, open for more suggestions and would love to hear yours. This can go many ways and hopefully provides a fun time for the both of us.

The haunted house
Your character inherits / decides to buy or sneak in this wonderful house. What she doesn't know is, that there is a whole bunch of horny ghosts and demons waiting to seduce and/or ravage her.
Quite and wide open scenario, I know. It's there to live out your kinks, tell me what you want, I will GM the story and play the different creatures.
Yes - it's mostly smut and fun.

/edit in Nov 2020: I played this or rather started this a lot of times. While I still enjoy this I have a major idea with this. Mainly involving a kind of corruption. Hopefully someone is interested? Details in PM.

I assume nearly everyone has heard about this kind of story or at least jokes or parodies or else.
The setup is easy: A person finds / buys an old mystic bottle and summons the genie in it by accident. Time for wishing! However in this scenario the genie is rather depraved, a naughty pervert or mean by nature or maybe even innocent, but the magic is not. The wishes should come with a twist. Either the genie can wish something as well, they come with a price or he can simply interpret them in any way and twist them to his liking. Or the magic twists them to his liking. Think of the good old 'Bedazzled' movie as an inspiration.

The roles are flexible. Meaning I can either play the genie or the person who finds the bottle.
I do hope of sharing many twists and ideas!

-----

Some roleplays that are considered more spicy / taboo and mostly modern day based:
These ideas can be played as incest - but certainly don't need to. In my opinion the fascinating thing about is the forbidden fruit, the danger to get caught, the thrill of doing something 'not accepted' by the society. And I want to emphasize: Incest is not required, just an offer.

The resort and the golden bikini
It's your honeymoon! And the weeks ahead in the beautiful resort couldn't look more promising. Two weeks in paradise, just you and your husband. The only odd thing: After two days you both notice: the staff consists of only the hottest alpha males you can imagine (enter your dream partner here) and strangely there are several female guests around that all wear the same kind of golden bikini. What is this about? And why do they always vanish with someone from staff, only to come back with a deeply satisfied smile? And is this cream on their lips?
This story is about cheating / cuckolding or just the tension that could occur in such a scneario. Of course it doesn't have to be a golden bikini, but I find the idea appealing for the couple to delve into some very naughty and maybe to 'society approved' situations.

I got this idea running through my head for a while now. However it's quite vague and maybe someone wants to explore it with me:
The idea is to get a bit more into roleplay. The play happens via email (we can use a thread or send real mails - the choice is ours). An both play a character the other could imagine an affair/relationship with.
This can be: Two characters that met through online dating - maybe teacher/student - maybe married people looking for excitement.
The twist: we will only send emails. No actual 'storytelling' like we're used to do. In the end bot players should sit and write as the character.
- I don't know if this works, but I sure would like to give it a try. Maybe someone got an idea for an interesting pairing?

After having several tries I must say they worked quite well, so far. Sadly most died along the way, but I guess it's part of the game. However I saw the most promising results in engaging a rather taboo relationship. Incest is allowed, but even stepsiblings or 'forbidden' relationships can be spicy (thinking of doc/patient, cop/vigilante/thief, teacher/student...)

It seems rather cheesy, but lately I have another 'taboo' idea in mind:
They are both part of secret agency (CIA / MI 6 / some made up) - so far so good. Now the mission requests them to work together - still no problem. They shall play a couple to deceive the bad guys - and that's the cheesy point as they are siblings / father/daughter or mother/son.
I guess we know how this will end.

Her dad was quite shocked as he found out about her instagram account. His little princess showing this much skin to total strangers? At first there may be a harsh discussion... but in the end she agrees to send pictures to him first for 'approval'. Time goes by, their relationship gets closer... and leads to somewhere. Along the way I want to put drama (maybe some guys hitting on her, dad to the rescue... / they argue about a picture / what does the mother think of it / how is the relationship between him and his wife? / does she have a boyfriend - jealousy?) and of course a lot of teasing and realizing they both really find each other hot.

Open to discuss more. I don't have any tendencies towards age or his looks.

Heya, looking for a rather specific and maybe ... 'more intense' (?) play. Focusing on a taboo relationship between a doctor and his/her patient. This can be the more traditional approach (e.g. a patient hitting on a doctor while treating some minor or major issue...) or go right down towards a therapist trying to help the patient on some ... 'psychological' issues.
There is really great potential in such pairing with all kind of made up illnesses / pairings / constellations and it can cover quite some topics and kinks.

Yet, I know these kind of plays can get very intense and maybe sometimes even too much - even for myself. However therefore, I really must insist on a good OOC communication. I have some ideas about this and love to brainstorm them if anyone is interested and of course I love to hear about your ideas as well.

With this idea I am open to play the doc or the patient - both sides are fascinating

It doesn't need to be incest, there are other forbidden relationships out there. A doctor and his patient? They shouldn't ... but he is charming and she is oh so fascinating!
The classical teacher / student scheme. It is forbidden for him to have feelings for her and the other way around. But they see each other every day and the long glances in the classroom are simply... energetic. Or maybe they serve in the same military unit (can be sci fi) and a relationship is strictly forbidden. But what if the tension between them gets unbearable?

List of pairings:
Doc / Patient
Cop / Criminal
Boss / Employee (that shouldn't)
Military ?
Teacher (Professor) / Student
Step-family
'Cheating relationships'
Large age gaps
(Ex-)boyfriend's father ...

Some picture prompts:
Work in progress....