Fx Male Murder freaks, geeks, and clowns

LoveyLadyThor

Equal Opportunity Killer
Hello there, Welcome to my little corner of sick, odd little mind. Where writing is the only healthy way to get most things out of people's minds. So here you and I are. Lets make the best out of it. Shall We?

I have been roleplaying for many many many years, but yet still a young lady. Lack of drug use has allowed my 30 year old body and mind to stay sharp! But no less demented. I will give you a small run down of Likes, Dislikes, And Obligations of myself and my partners. I want to keep my threads as short and to the point as possible.

Alright, lets step into likes.
I like different looking boys, I don't like large muscle bound men. I like lean boys with red hair, pale freckled skin, buck teeth. I like lean boys with long curly black hair, glasses, and inhalers. I don't like them meek, but I like a guy who seems meek on the outside, but when fired up is wild and has no issues taking what he wants.

I like pregnancy, it doesn't have to be in all my stories, I will have a whole other section of ideas for those if you're interested in that.

I like all types of sex, so just name it and I'm most likely down. I'll tell you no if I am not.

I like someone that is able to write, I write a lot and I am very detailed in my writing, please look at my threads for reference if you'd like. So someone being able to be a literate writer is always welcome to me.

I like to be friendly, so please don't let my candidness scare you. I call everyone, its a tick and I cant stop it. Jk, but I like to talk and be friendly with my partner then it makes none of this fun if we cant be nice to each other.

I can normally post a few times a day, sometimes there are crazy things in life that happen and I will let you know if I think my posting may take some time, and I would like the same respect.

That's pretty much it in regards to Likes. So, moving on.

I do not like anal with lubricant, no hard core BDSM without talking about it first. No bathroom play, and no children.

Please do not ignore me, I will assume if you haven't posted in awhile and have ignored my message to ask if everything was ok, I”m going to assume you no longer like to play, and I will leave you alone. I will not bother you a lot.

I do not like furries, or anthros, or animal like creatures. I like monsters through....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lets get to the fun part, some of my silly stories.

*~*Romeo and Juliette; Homicide not suicide.*~*
Warnings
: Murder, drugs, alcohol, weird things. Modern Setting
3a9f607aa439486a2266d68fd0e28d9a.jpg

We all know its there, we just don't talk about it.
The seedy underbelly of the normal world. The world that sells organs at discount prices, and lets people who need to be scilanced gone in a whisper. It's all around us. Its that car that looks like its just picking someone up from your neighbors, its that third child to go missing in a 50 mile run from each other, its that family that didn't think they would ever find, or afford someone to donate to their daughters transplant.

This world runs on a totally different rhythm but much the same. Like a shadow in your evening walk.

The Mesker Family has been invited to the yearly Christmas gathering for Thomas Stanves. Thomas Stanves is one of the most powerful men in this business, This upside down of reality. His hands were in every evil deed and document. He had many groups and organizations that partnered with him and his dealings with each other. So, when this gathering came every year, the people invited were always very honored, regardless of how long they had been in the business.

For this wasn't just a normal party. It was a three day event that allowed the people in the business to indulge. In all the things they only work on in the year. Mostly, murder. There is someone for anyone if they so desire, to kill, just as easy if they wanted to have wine and cheese. Anything and everything is allowed. As long as they didn't hurt other employees, only the people with red stars sowed on their clothing were for the killing.

The Mesker Family had always been invited, but lately had been having a harder time of things. A new family had started to move out of their normal business. Making assassinations harder to come by. That family was the Briddle Family, who had also been invited to this event for their first time. Their father, James, does not want to appear weak to their employer so, he and family come, like they always have. Regardless of meeting their rivals there. There was no killing allowed of other employees while at the party.

While their, the Mesker's daughter meets the Briddle's son. It's love at first site.
The Mesker's daughter is a angel looking doll, and the Briddle's son is a smart young man with a promising career in their profession with eyes like a hawk and a never missing shot.

Indulging in whatever they want, the Mesker daughter shows the Briddle's son all the things they are allowed to do and have a wonderful time, even if they have to keep low in the monster mansion so their families don't see them together. All the weekend is fine, Till the Briddle's other younger son catches his brother with Mesker daughter and tells on them.

They only know one way out to end the feud.

*~*The Show Must go On*~*
Warnings
: Incest (Brother and Sister), and Abuse, Clown sex, Victorian Era
images

A set of twins was born to the circus fortune teller.
The father of the twins was the circus owner and ring leader, a very unkind man while the fortune teller was the home mother and care taker of the other people in the circus and the freak show.

The twins were born and grew up, both red headed and hated by their father. He quickly turned them into an act and made sure that no one spoke of them being his children. They were both born with the ability to be very flexible. As they were made to perform contortionist acts dressed as clowns. Their mother did her best to be good to them, but was always bitter due to how they came to be, but she still tried to be good. She protected them and the others from their horrid ring leader most of the time. Till, she passed away. The twins only had each other, in which they look for comfort in the only place they know. Each other.

*~*Under the Table Touches*~*
Warnings
: Cheating, hidden sex, teasing, Modern Setting.
Image NSFW
tFsDQfm.gif
A group of friends have gathered to play D&D. They are all rather nerdy, some more than others. One of the cooler boys from the group brings his girlfriend to play with them while they all smoke and drink while playing and having a good time. The young man running the dungeon isn't the coolest out of them. He is lean, with long hair (to the middle of his back) and its curly/wave. He has glasses and kind of a big roman nose, he also needs his inhaler so its always at the ready. His friends girlfriend is very sexy, and picked the seat next to him. She notices, while no one else does in their talking and laughing, he is looking at her shyly. So, she starts to flirt with him under the table. When the game is over and they go off to play video games, she sneaks him away to the bathroom for some fun.

That's all for my normal ideas, for the most part.
But, If you would be interested in any pregnancy play, let me know and we can talk about that.

Thank you, please send me a message and we will go from there!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom