Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smutty Jumanji, Coordination

CatScrezatio

Supernova
Hello,

I made the thread about a smutty jumanji game that was based off the user LadyGrimoire's idea that she told me I could steal.

However, I've been having a hectic few months (moving house, etc.) So I completely forgot about it until someone mentioned it and I realized there were a lot of interested people.

So, if you're reading this. I invited you here since there can only be a maximum of six people in a PM at once. So, we'll use this little thread here for coordination and discussion instead.

Feel free to post whatever you'd like here, so long as you're already part of the group!

Same might be weird playing my char since she has the name penny XD

I know @Incuboss wanted to reprise his role as Baldur

and I was hoping to reprise my role as Penny (No not the user Penny but I chose the name from a show i watch)

Also realized after about you saying max of 6 people per pm. My husband said he won't come back to it but that's all that I know from the original game and one cause I am married to him irl.

Also we could have it so the others were locked in the board game maybe before the game gets played again or even have some phrase reset them back before the game happened if we use old characters

Same might be weird playing my char since she has the name penny XD

I know @Incuboss wanted to reprise his role as Baldur

and I was hoping to reprise my role as Penny (No not the user Penny but I chose the name from a show i watch)

Also realized after about you saying max of 6 people per pm. My husband said he won't come back to it but that's all that I know from the original game and one cause I am married to him irl.

Also we could have it so the others were locked in the board game maybe before the game gets played again or even have some phrase reset them back before the game happened if we use old characters

I sent Incuboss and Zeth (your hubby, but you know that already) the message as well, if he doesn't want to play that's totally fine, he's welcome to join in if he changes he's his mind at any point.

We could do it like the movie, where Robin Williams arrives out of the game after being trapped inside

Still very much interested in doing this. I wasn’t part of the first one, but it looked like a ton of fun, and it was a really creative idea. XD

Unfortunately, I might have to pass on this one. I just did a big move and started a new job, and I didn't take my desktop with me. So, I won't be able to log on much. Definitely looks fun though; hope you guys have fun. :)

aw good luck with the move...make sure that if it is in the game that you do keep with Nigel he survives everything....and dont go with that poacher from the first one....unless you want to shoot everything that moves.

Yeah, just a heads-up for everyone.

This is my first time running a group roleplay so pleade bear with me, and anyone who has more experience, feel free to help I need all that I can get. Haha

Back
Top Bottom