Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kinda Big Brother but not that cringey?

So yeah, trying to get that sweet third post.
I had this idea for a while and actually tried to rp this thing in a group once, but everyone just stopped replying after a while.
If you don't how reality shows work, then good on you, I wish I didn't.

Twelve contestants live in a beach house in Miami, they're gonna be separated in two groups, each group is managed by a producer. ( The producers are not part of the contestants, they're part of the staff and therefore they don't get any rewards besides fame, but it is playable ) His only objective is to lead his team to the victory, but obviously only one person inside the house will win. Every day the two teams will compete in a challenge, not necessarily physical, at the end of the day someone will be chosen based on his performance and he will get a random privilege, the two worst contestants of the challenge (from both teams, not necessarily one) will be put up for the elimination. Their fate is in the hands of the other contestants, enemies or teammates, the chosen one will be sent to another house and deemed ineligible. But not everything is lost, yet. Only one of the contestants eliminated will get to come back in the game, by again, competing in a challenge. Throughout the show there will be other privileges sent by the viewers, each week they will have to choose the contestant that they preferred that week ( We're gonna roll the dice because the viewers are not a playable characters, and to avoid having always the same oc as the contestant of the week. )

Right, you can have relationships with whoever you like, even with producers, although you might get caught (and fucking with staff members in a tv show is probably not seen in a good way. )

Also pls some bi girls in this role otherwise I'm lonely.

xoxo bye , ew cringey bye.

Back
Top Bottom