Fx Male Secured by the Security Guard

RopedNGagged

Snare
Hi
I was exploring a bondage heavy RP with a rope loving bad boy but his obligations made us end the story. If there are any guys out there that might want to explore it with me, hers the basic plot
My daddy is super rich. I am a spoiled brat living in a penthouse in one of daddy's luxury high rises. You are a guy I went to school with. You tried hitting on me in school but I always dismissed you arrogantly. Then one day you saw me in a club with a guy you knew, when he went to the bathroom you hit on me again and I humiliated you in front of your friends. But then when I went to the ladies room you went over and said hi to my date and told him you had tried to date me in school and I treated you like crap. He tells you I treat him like crap all the time and if it wasn't for the fact I love being tied up and used like a dirty little slave girl he would have dumped me long ago. The jerk shows you a video he made without me knowing of one of our play times where I am hogtied super tight with my face buried in his crotch moaning like a slut and he even lets you copy it on your phone. So you decide you need to have your turn with me. Or perhaps blackmail me into a Dom sub relationship where you can drop in on me whenever you feel like it, tie me and have your dirty fun.
You get a job doing security in my high rise planning on confronting me the first chance you get. When I see you are working at the security desk I come over and laugh in your face saying how nice it is to have your spineless little behind working some low level lackey job for my daddy.
You just smile as you plan how our first meeting will go. Will it be a rough overpowering and savagely tight bondage and forced hard sex? Or a more subtle cornering me in my private elevator showing me the video and forcing me to surrender and allow you to tie me up and take me however you want?

If this is something that might interest you PM me and lets develop the scene
I write first person, 2 or 3 times a week in multiple paragraph responses and love a lot of detail in the story. At least 50% storyline and 50% smut. No sadism, scat, or brutal meanness but rough handling, dirty talk, name calling, force .. and a lot of tight strict bondage(!) is just fine :)
Jeannie

Back
Top Bottom