Fx Male Witchy's Requests

witchyspirit

Meteorite
About Me
Hi there, my name is Witchyspirit. I'm an aspiring novelist and I've been roleplaying for almost eleven years now. I've been on a few other 18+ forums, but I've struggled to find partners that I work well with and are... generally decent people. I'm getting married in February of next year, so I definitely have romance on the brain right now. I also do prefer to create some sort of friendship over time with my partners, since I've noticed that helps the stories last longer! Plus, it's easier to discuss things with that plot that way. By no means is that a requirement for me, though. So don't worry if you're just here to write. I love medieval fantasy stories the most but I'm always open to anything so long as there's a fantasy aspect to it. Historic plots or stories that are so realistic it feels like we're just living our lives as other people aren't my cup of tea in the slightest.

What to Expect from Me
So, in terms of my writing I'd say I'm fairly literate. I make mistakes, I don't write super long posts with long descriptions and detailing everything our characters see, and I generally write the way I would speak in a face-to-face conversation. So none of those words that just make you go, "wait... what?" and have to look it up. I am extremely story driven, probably about a 70:30 plot to smut ratio if I have to pick but I'm flexible on that to a point. No less than 50:50 and no more than 85:15. I love a plot but, hey, sometimes I just want our characters to... well, fuck. It's what you do when you're an adult and in love and not asexual, ya know? OOC I tend to joke around, but I will always take the story seriously. Of course, that doesn't mean we can't have humor in the story, either.

Now, I have severe depression, on top of the fact I'm planning my wedding. There will be times I can't post because I'm either too busy or my brain just won't allow me to. I usually can do a post a day, but there may be times a few days will go by without a post from me. Unfortunately, you'll have to be okay with that.

My main characters will always be female, and they will always be either the submissive ones or vanilla in the smut scenes. I certainly will make male side characters, but I won't be including them in any sex.

My Rules

1. No self inserting. I absolutely promise you I can tell when you do it and I will either call you out on it or just ghost you if you try.
  2. No OOC flirting/sex talk/sending me nudes. I really am not interested in that
  3. I know the rules say 15 is the age cut off, but for me all characters involved in any erotic scenes have to be 18 or older. I'm going to call you a pedophile if you try any younger with me and that's just facts baybee.
  4. Do not create my character for me. I will always take into consideration any preferences you have for my character, but ultimately it is my say how she will look. I won't fill a role for you.
  5. My anxiety shoots up to a million if I try and do forum posts, so everything has to be within PMs. I'm actually incredibly sorry about this because I know a lot of people prefer forums for story postings but I have issues and I hate it.
  6. No first person point of view.
  7. I won't do fandom stories and all characters must be OCs.
  8. No instant romance / smut. We should be about a page in before any of that happens unless the plot specifically calls for it.
  9. Don't be mean to me because I'm very nice so you should be, too. :(
Plots, Pairings, and F-list
Like I said in the first paragraph, my favorite genre is medieval fantasy, but I'm open to anything. I don't have any plots planned out already because I prefer to build these up with you. Of course, I'm not against you sending me plots you have in mind to see if I'll like them!

As for pairings, the majority of them are fantasy pairings, but if there's any that I pictured in a different setting I'll say so. Also, you don't have to pick from this list. These are just some of my favorites. :)

Witch x Demon
Witch x Knight
Fae x Fae (specifically the Sidhe)
Human Princess x Demon King
Abductor x Abductee (Really could have any sort of setting)
Bounty Hunter x Human partner (Pictured this as more of a Sci-Fi setting)

Necromancer x Apprentice (Have somewhat of a plot for this)
Master Vampire x Witch (Modern setting)
Werewolf x Human (Modern setting)
Thief King x Runaway Princess
Witch
x Space Pirate (Have somewhat of a plot. Sci-Fi setting)

I won't do any sort of incestuous or furry pairing. Any aliens, monsters, demons have to have human features and anything with any robots or AI is a no go as well.

My F-list can be found here-
F-list - Warning

Anything in the 'No' section is a hard no.

Okay! So, if you got this far and are interested, shoot me a PM and we'll see where it goes! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom