Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost and unknown (Treena and Krad_Nogard)

Treena Hawkins

A siren lost in a world of chaos.
[imghttp://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo180/then00bdude/Anime/Hiya.jpg][/img]
Mint was walking along when she came upon a strange site. Curious she walks over to find a human man unconsious. She had heard stories about people from off world but never seen any before. She sniffed him and then began to touch his head. He definately was not from here. She poked him to see if he would wake up. "Hello." was all she could muster. What was this creature doing here and why did he appear here in her favorite field to be alone. She waited for him to wake.​

His eyes fluttered open slowly. He had medium length straight dark hair and pale skin. He looked up at her, but couldn't really see. Every muscle ached and he could hardly move. His throat was also shot, and unable to make any sound.

Mint rumaged through her belongings and pulled out some water. "Here this may help you. My name is Mint." She smiled at him. She ran her hands through his hair. He was fairly attractive for not having any ears or a tail. "If you are able to move I can help you up." She stood up and held her hand out to help him up. She doesn't even ntice the dirt on her clothing she just want to help this new stranger and find out where he is from.

Back
Top Bottom