Fx Any Bailey Quest for Cox

BaileyCox

Meteorite
Is the title too offensive?

Anyway, hello and welcome. :heart: I'm Bailey and it's a pleasure to meet you all. I'm sorry if my English isn't the greatest as English is my second language that I'm continuous trying to improve. I have two years of experience in ERP and 3 in non sexual roleplaying. I'll try to be on a few times a week for a few hours at a time but as I'm a full time student, that's be harder said then done. I like modern and fantasy settings and scene and I'm open to different roles and ideas. I do have to say that for the majority of these roleplays I'll be playing a more girly kind of character with a sense of slenderness so I hope you don't mind. I like playing more girly characters so I'll play them though I'm open to non girly characters, depending on the character. Oh and I play submissive-ish people.
I'd prefer more middle term or long term roleplays with build up and such

F-list:
F-list - Warning

Roles and such:

Classmates.
MC and YC are Classmates, living their lives as college students or highschool seniors waiting for the last day of school. Could be paired with Close Friends, Secretly or not Dating, Rivals, Drifted away and now friends and classmates once more.

Roommates.
MC and YC are Roommates, doing roommate things and working or going to school. Part timers or starting their careers. Could be paired with Close Friends, Classmates, Needed a Roommate, Camshow

Dating.
MC and YC are, well, dating be it secretly or not. Could work good with Classmates and Roommates.

Step Siblings.
MC and YC's parents remarry and our character have to be friendly to one another, growing a bond and becoming bestfriends.

Fantasy.
Aaaaaahhhh Fantasy setting with fantasy races doing fantasy things. Some that come to mind are Orc and Slave, Princess and their bodyguard, Wizard and their student, Crossdressing Prince and "his" Knight, Our character's live in a Barbaric World, a Medieval one, Late Medieval

Fantasy with a twist of sci-fi.
One of the character, after going through a space thingy a thing, crash lands on a savage, untamed world filled with hungry monsters and wild natives.

Boss and Employee.
Boss gets a new personal assistant. I see this as a long term roleplaying with MC crossdressing and the Boss being the only one that discovers this fact.

Cam.... girl?
MC is a camgirl, pleasuring herself for the pleasure of others. Could work great with Roommates and Classmates and I would love a surprise moment.

Types of characters I play (NSFW): First Example, Second Example, Third Example, Fourth Example
Thank you, that's it for now and I'll be adding more in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom