My sweet bumpkin

Sim0n

Planetoid
My dearest bumpkin,

Tonight I am weak. Tonight I can no longer hold my distance. Tonight I need to have a fleeting moment of you in my life.

I know I have hurt you and that cuts me deeper than you could ever imagine. To flick in and out of your life is not fair on you. You deserve so much more. You deserve someone who would be there through thick and thin and I am so sorry that as much as I tried to be that person I also let you down.

You deserve so much more. You deserve someone who would move mountains for you. That would never leave you. You deserve so much more than me.

You have no idea how much I have missed you. When I wake up and you are not there. When I fall asleep, you aren’t there to look at. How I have seen you everyday on every street. Willing that person I see briefly in the crowd to be you and even though I know it can’t be I long for it to be.

Your cheeks of rose and that beaming smile that you so willingly gave to me. I miss them more than I could ever realise is possible.

And yet what I think of the most is your feelings. I know you are not appreciated as you should be. I know that your beautify is not cherished as it should be. I know that you will always doubt yourself and how much you need someone to snap you back to reality. How you need someone to make you see the beautiful woman that you are.

How you need your daddy to make his baby girl beam like she should.

Your daddy misses you and always will.

I miss my bumpkin.

Your loving daddy.

Back
Top Bottom