Power Play - Lit F for Lit M, Modern & Medieval Settings

SerraRose

Meteorite
Hello Blue Moon!

I hope you’re doing well on this lovely day! My name is SerraRose, a gal in her mid twenties with a long history and great love for roleplaying. As the title explains, I’m very interested currently in stories about power play! I know this could be seen as controversial for some, but I don’t give a damn.

Before we go any further - my big request is to use DISCORD! I can only access this site on my phone and the interface is not the best. Discord can be used on my computer, so it is so much easier. If any of the following plots interest you, I’m LadyScrivner#0078!

Still here? Then let’s break it down and get things out of the way.

As for the things I dislike, here’s a quick list:
- noncon
- scat/watersports
- sexual humiliation or torture
- hard BDSM
- character death
- god modding
- non con
- Vore
- heavy gore
- bimbofication

And I think that’s about it! Now onto the much more fun part - kinks! I will try to be open minded and try things you like, but here are my favorites:

- older and dominant males
- spanking
- aggressive or rough seduction & sex
- rushed/ fear of getting caught/public place
- being lightly bound
- dub con/con
- power play
- age play

There’s lots more I’m open to, just ask me!

Now with the nitty gritty out of the way, here are some plots/pairings I’d like to do! Currently these are mostly in modern day but there is one I’d like to do that’s more fantastical/medieval.

MODERN SETTING:
These first two plots are set in the same setting, just with two different dynamics. The setting is at the most elite private school in a mega city. The wealthiest, most powerful families go here. It can be boarding or not - depending on your preference.

Pairings:

Teacher/Student
Principal/New Teacher
Father/Daughter

MEDIEVAL/FANTASY SETTING

This setting is all wrapped up in plot and vice versa. In this story, a older King has done all the things he needed to do. He’s made an advantageous marriage, sired two sons, has ambitious and beautiful courtiers throwing themselves into his bed when he asks...and he’s miserable. His wife has grown cold and resentful, his ‘lovers’ are all insincere and ‘overused’, and rarely does he come across anyone who seems genuine.
But this all changes one day when he chooses to go on a long trip through his kingdom. There he comes upon MC, a young woman who he is drawn to for her beauty and purity. He decides he must have her, and maneuvers his way into her bed. But one night of lust swiftly becomes a nightly occurrence. And one he is not content to just leave in the countryside. But what sort of world will she find in his court?

And that just about wraps this request thread up! Chat me on Discord if you’re interested in any of these ideas!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom