Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ask me anything! I'm bored and curious

What’s your favorite fantasy novel series of all time? Young adult writers excluded. ;)
If I only had to pick one, I'd have to say The Lord of the Rings. Cliche, I know, but I fell in love with the Hobbit when I was little and ate up the lotr series once I was old enough. The first one always sticks with you.

Whats your darkest fantasy?
Hmm I personally wouldn't call it "dark" but I don't have any dark ones, so this will have to do:

There is an event I want to go to where a bunch of subs get released into the woods and are hunted down. Once caught the Dom gets to claim a "bounty" (each sub gets to decide on what it is before hand and has it posted) then the sub is taken to a pole, stripped, and tied there for people to play with.

Hmm I personally wouldn't call it "dark" but I don't have any dark ones, so this will have to do:

There is an event I want to go to where a bunch of subs get released into the woods and are hunted down. Once caught the Dom gets to claim a "bounty" (each sub gets to decide on what it is before hand and has it posted) then the sub is taken to a pole, stripped, and tied there for people to play with.

That sounds like an interesting plot for a roleplay.

Who in your opinion is the most dangerous person past or present?

Ooo that's a hard one! Honestly, probably someone I am not familiar with for the present. For the past I of course think of people like Hitler, Vlad, and a bunch of other typical ones. But I don't know who I would pick for the number one most dangerous. And that's if we just want to stick with the more literal definition.

Back
Top Bottom