Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mistress and me.(MousexMr.P)

MrPenguin

Supernova
Dio walked through the halls of the Pyramid as he directed servants and soldiers to their work as usual. His golden eyes looked around the room with a smile, "Hopefully my Mistress is pleased with my work as usual." He says with a small smile. His dark fur covered his whole body as a jackal face was to match. Dio was wearing traditional Egyptian clothes. Dio tapped his finger. "I better bring her breakfast to her now." Dio says silently as he went into the royal kitchen. Sure enough her meal was ready. The eager servant took the meal and headed for the grandest room in the palace.

Guards posted in front of the massive doors, "I bring the Pharaoh her meal." The guards merely look at him for a second before opening the doors. Each door made a loud creaking noise as they open. Dio quickly goes in and the doors close behind. The room was bathed in gold and jewelery. "My Pharaoh.....I bring you your breakfast."

Isis laid comfortably in her bed, which was large enough to accommodate ten or even twelve people. As she laid on her back the faint sound of moaning could be heard as one of her chambermaids laid in bed with her, tending to the royal sex as she was instructed to every morning. With a simple flick of her wrist, Isis would order him to set it the tray on her beside table. Her sheets, all made of the finest silk, were strewn about on the bed, leaving her body exposed to the elements. After a short time had passed, Isis slid her hand down to hold her maid by her chin, pulling her head up gently. She was graced with a soft smile from her Mistress, signifying a job well done. She was then sent away by the a simple wave of the Pharaoh's hand. Isis began to sit up slowly and brushed her hair back from her face, her gaze fixated on Dio. She beckoned him closer with the motion of her index finger, a soft smirking forming on her lips.

Dio blushed a bit seeing what had happened. Though that went away when she beckoned him forward. His steps were slow as he brought the meal to her. "Here...here is your meal oh great one." Dio said as he kneel down and presented the meal to her. Dio didn't even look up to see her expression.

"Set it a side" She stated simply before she bade him closer, commanding to sit with her. "Is everything in my palace in order?" She asked almost in a joking manner. Dio had been one of her most faithful and trusted servants for a number of years. Every order she had given him would always be carried out flawlessly. He was one of the few servants that pleased her on a regular basis, and that particular morning, she would have a new way for him to please her.

Dio did as told and set the tray aside and sat by her. "Your Highness I have made sure everything is perfectly ordered for you. I wouldn't want to upset you after all." Dio says keeping his head bowed to her.

Isis lifted his head by his chin, turning his face lightly so that he would look her in her eyes. "Very good." She said lightly as she graced him with a soft kiss on his lips. A reward granted to very, very few of her servants.

Dio blushed a bit from the kiss. "Tha....thank you your highness. This is a great reward indeed." Dio couldn't help but, have a smile on his face. "Anything else you need Oh mighty one?" Dio asks curiously.

Isis smirked at his blush some, the smirk only growing as he asked what he could do for her next. "Disrobe."

"Yes your mighty.......Wait what?" Dio says in a confused look. "You want me to disrobe for you... An...odd request but, for you I'll do anything." With that he timidly pulled down his robes in front of her. "Here you go your highness." His length even placcid was quite nice to the eyes. Dio merely watched her to see what she'd do.

Isis gave a soft smile as Dio stood before her. She reached to him, cupping his ball sack in her soft ball as she moved down onto her knees. She brushed her hair back from her face, leaning her head down and taking the head of his shaft into her wet, warm mouth.

Dio merely blushed at the sight of what Isis was doing, "....I should be pleasing you and not the other way around." Dio said to her softly waiting to see if she bothered to give a response.

Isis pulled her back to the very tip of his member, though she didn't look up at him. "Oh you will, but for now, just enjoy." She mumbled with his head still in her mouth, her tongue flicking against it with each syllable. She then began to move her head down his shaft, taking more and more in until her mouth and throat enveloped the entirety of his length.

Dio Grunted in pleasure of this as he caresses her head as she takes him in, "It...it feels...great." Dio said to her in a heavy voice.

Isis gave a light smirk as his remark. She then started to move her head along his length, her tongue flexing against the underside of his shaft.

Dio moans a bit from it as he looks at her. "You are amazing your Highness." He sat back on the bed as he reach his hands down to play with her breasts.

She moaned out lightly as he played with her breasts, making her lips vibrate over his shaft slightly as she sucked harder.

Dio grunted in pleasure as he pulls her up further onto the bed. Then he shifts around to a 69 position and begins to lick at his Highness's flower. All the while his hands kept playing with her massive erect breasts.

She would move with him as he shifted about on her bed, keeping herself on top of him as he laid back. She gasped lightly as he started to lick at her sex, but only in surprise. She started to give a few more muffled moans against his shaft as sucked harder on him.

Dio moaned as she seemed to get more lust with the sucking. It finally made him give in as his seed shot into her mouth. Dio grunted in pleasure as he continued on regardless. His hands rubbing her breasts as his hand grasped at her giant rock hard nipples.

Isis merely smirked and she sucked up his seed, moaning a bit more as continued to work on her sex. She leaned her head up slightly, smirking again as she felt him playing with the nipples she had always seen him staring at.

Dio then pulls away from her but, only to replace his mouth with his still erected length. Dio looked at her as he then began to kiss her. All the while he kept playing with her breasts. His kisses then trailed off to her neck. Soon enough he began to thrust into her quickly and hard.

Back
Top Bottom