Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Let’s have a conversation!

Nagisa Fukoshima

"Oh Mr. Bennet, how unkind you've been to us all!"
Let’s get the awkwardness out of the way! Hi, I’m me and welcome to my roleplay thread!

I’ve been roleplaying for about 9 years, but the last few have been pretty dead and I’m wanting back in the game. I prefer story board rp’s as 1x1(freeform). Someone who is well written is a plus in my book! Third person is what I write in, and I ask that you do the same(first person can be done as well, but 3rd is preferred). I write several paragraphs, adding or subtracting depending on the story’s mood, and I ask that at least 2 paragraphs be written by you.

Romance and fantasy are largely what I dabble with, but SOL is great too! I enjoy building a story before any intimacy; not all stories have to have intimacy either, a good story is all I enjoy!

I’m not familiar with most fandoms...I have few animes I will roleplay along with two video games (Legend of Zelda and Kingdom Hearts). 😅I don’t mean to burst your bubble with that, I just don’t care for tv all that much, or video games anymore. I do love historical dramas though!

I prefer to play female characters, but can play male. >>>Please be patient with me, as it has been a while since I've written.

————

My lists for sensual rps:

Ok, so everyone has their f-list. Please ask if something isn’t listed:

Yes’:
Ahegao
Cum Marking
Dirty Talking
Extreme Tightness
Flexibility / Contortionism
Roughness
Sex Toys
Sexy / Slutty Clothing
Socks / Stockings
Swallowing Semen
Vaginal Sex
Anal Training
Cervical Penetration
Anal Virginity
Cum Inflation (Heavy / Extreme/Light / Medium)
Cum on Clothes
Double Penetration
Foreplay
Hair Pulling
Heat / Rut
Heavily Excessive Semen
Hyper Cocks
Large cocks
Licking
Masturbation
Multiple Orgasms
Orgasm Control / Denial
Spanking
Story Driven
Vaginal Virginity
Pregnancy
Mild binding (hands or feet ONLY)
Domination of the man
Some female dominance(no total control)
MxF

NO’S:
vore
tentacles
furry
bodily fluids other than semen
spitting in mouths
bdsm
bestiality
FxF
Incest
Younger than 18

———

So now that we’ve made it this far, I’d love it if you’d consider me for your roleplay partner! Thanks for reading!

(I'd love to look into restarting some dead rps that are in my archives if someone is interested!)

3E5FFD9B-FFAC-4F08-8D40-F21B84076FAC.jpeg

Last edited:
Just an updated “bump”. My queue is FULL! I’ll bump this again after a time 🙂

I have several ghosted rp’s with plots someone might like to fulfill. :) Hit me up if interested! 15CAB5DA-947C-4CE1-B5D0-FF39245EC615.jpeg

BUMP!

Attachments

• tumblr_mowt5s49Eu1r8979so1_400.webp
    14 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom